topic_banner_by_nicnubill-d6pl17i.png

It's been some time since I started this topic and I admit it has been a learning process, as I learn to organize everything in a manner that everyone can find. I hope to get everything moved and the topic prettied up in the next couple of days, though, shopping day is fast approaching (Thursday), so whatever I don't have done will have to wait until Saturday. I hope to get it done today and even more added, so let's hope. P.S. Let me know if these topic headers are too big, as this is the first time "I" created any.

COMMON SENSE RULE: If you can't use something commercial, I will tell you that you can only use it in a free game. If the pattern or tile I use is only in rpg maker vx ace, you can only use it in rpg maker vx ace. Otherwise, all tiles have the ability to be used in a commercial or free game. I don't do this for money as it is something I enjoy, but if you do create a commercial game, could I have a free copy? Hey, I am a gamer and a girl, we look for bargains any place we can.

ZIP FILE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qrr9hdga16r2v8/Caits%20Graphics.7z?dl=0

e1e28201d878d46b808b974b89900686-d6pntav

3e3352cd1b684e65b757dd3c40bb04d2-d6pqyg5
USES: Can be used from ancient, poor, rich, medieval times, it depends on your imagination.

fancy_wooden_furniture_by_nicnubill-d6gx

rich_tiles_by_nicnubill-d6pkzak.png
pillar_by_nicnubill-d6pkzp3.png
banner_flag_poles_by_nicnubill-d6plddz.p
various_walls_by_nicnubill-d6pjjxx.png
medival_bar_by_nicnubill-d6pl1vb.png
tiles_french_country_style_2_by_nicnubil
glass_canapy_bed_by_nicnubill-d6onjed.pn
^ *Give Credit to Ayene for the door from Deviant Art*
hotel_by_nicnubill-d6pqzm6.png

wizardofoz_by_nicnubill-d6pr0rt.png
wizardofoza_by_nicnubill-d6pr1v6.png
wizardofozb_by_nicnubill-d6pr2cp.png
gothic_furniture_light_by_nicnubill-d6ol

^ Credit: Ayene for the door
glass_canapy_bed_light_by_nicnubill-d6ol
floor_tiles_by_nicnubill-d6onk7i.png
modern_furniture_by_nicnubill-d6qeoyq.pn

marble_tile_by_nicnubill-d7129i9.png

^A very talented artist inspired me to attempt to create my own marble tiles and I finally decided to create a pattern similar to Celianna's, but in a way that you knew it was mine.  I recreated my rug, the ruined carpet and a single tile. I am really bad at names, but she has this wonderful blue girl face set that she drew herself and begins with Never, I think.  o.o Bad with names, seriously.

miminalistic_by_nicnubill-d712a4g.png

^I give inspiration credit to Celianna, whose futuristic tiles screenshots drove me crazy to the point I had to figure out how she created them.  I don't think they are that bad, but honestly, she is an amazing artist, because I think mine could still use plenty of work.  o.o 

^Part two of my minimalistic tiles only with an added kitchen tiles.  I added the backsplash tile for those with graphical confidence to edit.  Feel free to change the backsplash.  Please note that the thin black thing is actually my attempt at a sideways TV, but if you wish to use Celianna's TV there instead.. you won't hurt my feelings any.

80fd4ec02474b671f6a2bea54c7852bc-d6pnuz8
SCIENCE FICTION

science_fiction_animated_floor_tile_by_n
internet_by_nicnubill-d6pjihg.png
a2_stuff_by_nicnubill-d6swte7.png
science_fiction_a4_by_nicnubill-d6swud2.
morgue_by_nicnubill-d6swv2l.png
modern_objects_by_nicnubill-d6swvr1.png
horror_hospital_beds_by_nicnubill-d6swwo
^The bloody bed is created with a graphic that I got from Raciff or whatever, his name is. He or she created bloody tiles set that ended up on Grannydeb's list. I am uncertain of his or her terms, so if you want commercial use, either contact them or erased and create your own bloody beds. I can not speak of other people.

^This was partially inspired by the few tiles that was in Celianna's screenshots and being unable to afford them, created my own tiles like hers. I, also, created some of my own, lockers and such. I edited them, further to make them even more different then they already were.

vent_by_nicnubill-d6vi6h0.png

^An add-on to my hospital and future tiles with more holes in the wall, a cash register, glass divider for a lab set up and plenty of vents, with rusty versions of my lockers. 

25285e3e1fba438824f7b0da48da3ae9-d6ppar9
For my rare nature tiles edit

trees_by_nicnubill-d6plc03.png

61fc1a6bb3e9d2ea928d3cf25ef72cdc-d6ppfev

middle_class_by_nicnubill-d6pl07e.png

POOR TILES

poor_by_nicnubill-d6pl1qb.png

modern_by_nicnubill-d6ppb6p.png

modern_bathroom_tiles_by_nicnubill-d6ppb
*Note: I duplicated Celianna's pipes but you can so tell as hers as 100% better than mine. At least I used the shape as I don't know what pipes look like and needed an example to go off of. I still think it needs a bit of work. This can also be used in the science fiction section as well as minimalist design. And this is an edit of the tub that I made sideways to give me more options in bathrooms.*
graveyard_by_nicnubill-d6yfxgo.png

^Inspiration each and all the horror games with grave yards in them.  The staircase and the vents are mainly for over grown plant life.  That would be RE2 for people who want to know the inspiration.  I created the sideways tombstones.  I admit I am amazed since I honestly suck on sideways stuff.

a_dead_city_by_nicnubill-d6yg05t.png

^Credit to whoever put out the barrier outside of my apartment with these exact coloring.  Plus I had seen the zombie pack and thought why not.  The saw horse is an rtp edit.  I have interior versions of all the doors in question that matches the exterior character set versions.

^Please not the the blood is from C.H.E. and should be treated as a free graphic until you discover their TOU.  I am planning on removing the blood in question only not tonight.  The white squares are billboards so feel free to put whatever picture you want there.  

train_e_by_nicnubill-d6yg237.png

My first of my train sets with a couple of ways of handling how you do it.  Want a panorama yup you can do that or not depending on which wall you use.  I want to have graphics from regular train to orient express type of train.  I plan on creating a galley kitchen and a dining cart in the next few months.  

train_d_by_nicnubill-d6yx73s.png

^This is an external view of the train and plus some fancy wooden furniture created from a wood that normally has this two tone affect only I can't remember what it's called.  If anyone knows the name it is associated with certain parts of the world...

bunkbeds_by_nicnubill-d72bn2y.png

dungeons_by_nicnubill-d6ppe5b.png

interior_well_by_nicnubill-d6njr8k.png
mining_supports_by_nicnubill-d6ppfsz.png
mining_a5_by_nicnubill-d6ppg7d.png
tower_of_sorrow___vx_ace_only_a1_by_nicn
tower_of_sorrow___vx_ace_only_a2_by_nicn
tower_of_sorrow___vx_ace_only_a4_by_nicn
tower_of_sorrow___layer_b_by_nicnubill-d
cavernofsorrowb_by_nicnubill-d6qnbs4.png
tower_furniture___scroll_version_by_nicn

SEWERS

sewer_walls_floor_by_nicnubill-d712apa.p

sewer_by_nicnubill-d712b58.png

^Please note that I forgot to remove the railings and while you can use everything else commercial, you can not use that graphic for anything other than the artist's TOU, which I am unaware of.  Thank you.

9f9cdcc4f0b86d46df8916e50c48008c-d6ppi11

50s_tileset_by_nicnubill-d6ppila.png

d5ebb4a58a6b8abb3b9e044b595e1b22-d6ppk0y

japanese_style_by_nicnubill-d6ppkhp.png
^None of those are from the official Japanese pack from Enterbrain but edited RTP to have the same look. I admit that I wish I could afford that pack. But my edits will have to do and if you can afford them... BUY THEM. You will not regret it from what I see since their sakura tree looks awesome. Mine is passable.

modern tiles

rugs_by_nicnubill-d6vi4p9.png
156f1bf2649a2e99c0a7fd6e61004831-d6ppchm

CHIBI CHARACTERS

cat_girl_fairies_by_nicnubill-d6pl4wu.pn
robot_girls___japanese_style_by_nicnubil
well_dressed_ladies_by_nicnubill-d6pl5vs
magical_girl_charactersets_by_nicnubill-
homeless_youth_by_nicnubill-d6pl70c.png
elven_girls_by_nicnubill-d6pl7lc.png
elven_girl_in_hat_by_nicnubill-d6pl84h.p
modern_girl_by_nicnubill-d6pl8sr.png
elven_warrior_by_nicnubill-d6pl9yo.png
elven_thieves_by_nicnubill-d6pladg.png
magical_girl_elves_without_hat_by_nicnub

female_paladin___no_matching_faceset_by_
modern_cat_girl_by_nicnubill-d6pnl0i.png

FSM MATERIAL CHARACTERS:

knight_or_warrior_by_nicnubill-d6pnsx5.p
package_rpg_maker_vx_character_modern_by
_mad_father_aya2b_by_nicnubill-d6ppgmp.p
^Used in free game only.
lord_macqueen_by_nicnubill-d6pph88.png

OBJECTS:

_xxx_sign_by_nicnubill-d6plce5.png
_science_fiction_crystal_by_nicnubill-d6
__bookcasedoor_by_nicnubill-d6pjhfc.png
_jukebox_animatedb_3_by_nicnubill-d6nomx
_hearts_by_nicnubill-d6nogkv.png
neonsigns_by_nicnubill-d6pjjg4.png

__floatingisland_by_nicnubill-d6pnu7w.pn
_security_cube_by_nicnubill-d6ppj0z.png
disco_stage_by_nicnubill-d6pqthe.png
ANIMATED ELEVATOR -MINE RELATED
I am planning on posting picture of how to use these character sets, not really all that hard, but it can be the first time around. The effect looks awesome and is a really good tool for games with mines.
__animated_elavator_metal_by_nicnubill-d
__animated_elavator2_by_nicnubill-d6pqw0
__animated_elavator_metal3_by_nicnubill-

grate_animated_by_nicnubill-d6pr3c7.png
^ Inspiration credit to Celianna as I always wanted an animated grate, can be used in modern and science fiction. Which is why character objects are general.
_japanese_doors_by_nicnubill-d6pr5f4.png
^Inspiration: Japanese tile set by Enterbrain, which I still wish I could get, because I just love the look and feel of the screenshots. My edits are mostly to help people that do not have the $$$ to buy them and want Japanese tiles for free. Next step, staircase bookshelves that was used in that period. I can't help it, so cute and functional.

animated_bloody_vents_by_nicnubill-d6vi7

__dungeon_of_sorrow_gate_by_nicnubill-d6
__hidden_passage_door_by_nicnubill-d6qna
__panel_opening_character_set_by_nicnubi
__panel_opening2_by_nicnubill-d6qnb9g.pn
__sewer_lights_animated_by_nicnubill-d6q
_doors_a_by_nicnubill-d6rhto3.png
_doors_b_by_nicnubill-d6rhu0i.png

modern_signs_by_nicnubill-d6yfu65.png

_slidingglassdoor_by_nicnubill-d6yfwl7.p

^This will have to be put in the proper format which can be done in one of two ways.. If you want your character to walk into the door it will have to be two character sets side by side otherwise you will have to treat it like a gate type door.

_wreckeddoors_by_nicnubill-d6yfy3u.png

^Inspired by Lunarea's graphics and namely because I have my own way of doing things and her graphics will not mesh with mine.   So I went a bit overboard and created a bunch of doors like hers and a bit of Celianna's red type door inspiration and got what I have here. I do have interior versions of each of the doors so yeah I went a bit overboard.  As always really.

_door_trainb_by_nicnubill-d6yx52k.png

^Success! I finally created rusty and damaged doors!  This works with my train tiles or whatever.  I have new versions too so you can have a damaged train or new depending on your story.  

_door_train_by_nicnubill-d6yx6b4.png

^Likely to be update with a couple of changes but I will update the topic to inform you of this change.  I don't like a certain aspect for those who know or can tell it's certain doors with certain windows... I need an edge for that's not there.

_metaldoors__sewers_by_nicnubill-d7127qi

^Uncertain about legality of use as I did base my graphic on one that I saw online.  For legal reasons, I highly suggest free only until such time as other people give their opinions.  They are based on a Japanese XP door that had the same look, only much different art style and plus, I am uncertain of his or her rules. I am japanese illiterate. 

_iconswitch_by_nicnubill-d7127zf.png

^Tired of the same old switches, well, so was I... Nah, I was just playing around and came up with these.  I, also, have an version without the center colored piece so it looks empty, find it in the tile set section.

december_doors_by_nicnubill-d7128ej.png

^Unanimated doors created in December, as I was uncertain of animation at that time, still am.  If anyone wants to animate them, feel free.

cell_bars_by_nicnubill-d7128y9.png

sigs_by_nicnubill-d7i4qca.png

WALLS:

These are recolors, remixes to work with various parts.
A ghost ship (Greenish walls), Elder scrolls (Wall next to it), the castle walls
post-496-0-09448000-1364434968_thumb.png

Floor:

post-496-0-56379100-1364435060_thumb.png

TITLES 1 AND 2

glowing_fire_title2_for_rpg_maker_vx_ace
rpg_maker_vx_ace_only_title1_by_nicnubil
rpg_maker_vx_ace_only_title_1_by_nicnubi
dragon_title_wip_by_nicnubill-d6nuhrx.pn

Simple edits:

one_tile_wall_by_nicnubill-d765prr.png

[\spoiler]
TERMS OF USE: Unless stated, everything is available for use in Commercial and noncommercial games. The Red stairs are for free only, which I left accidentally in the floor section. (aka Celianna's graphic) The only reason, you will not be able to use "X" commercially if the original author said 'no', which often, I don't edit others art to begin with. At least, none that I've put up. The paintings in the rich set are for free only.

CREDITS:
Mack and Blue (FSM) - for handles
Pandamaru - (o.o;)
Square-Enix *inspiration credit*
Celianna in the floor tile is her carpet, I forgot was in there and I would upload that rug...but not sure if I would be able... I did create rugs for each section.
Konami *Inspiration credit*
Bloody beds: I used tiles that we credit to Recife, only the artist wants to be credited as C.H.E. but there is no mention of commercial. I can not speak for others, unless they state it in their own rules, I suggest free or creating your own bloody beds.

Edited by Cait

Thanks, I hope to create stuff for the 'ghost ship' and put the edit for the castle/rich table.

(=^.^=) Thanks for all the likes and the comment, one of two favorite things to do is write and create graphics.  (o.o) Amazing since when I used 'rpg maker 2000, 2003, xp, and vx' mostly I couldn't figure out how do anything other than minor recolors.  It's amazing what a little practice can do. Anyway, I have some new tiles, mostly I've been working on an interesting concept.  Animated face balloon character sets.  Hopefully I will do done with those to share next week, but until then, I have a couple new tiles.

MOVED TO THE VERY TOP OF THE POST ON OCTOBER 8TH, 2013

I, also, created bakery tiles, but I have to locate the name of the person who created some tiles I used.  Mostly it was RTP edits, but still, want to give him or her credit.  So hopefully, that will be in the next update of graphics, along with my face balloons.  My animated face balloon character sets are based off of Japanese smilies which I find more expressive than :), and right now, trying to finish them up while working on my book.  ( ^_^)

Edited by Cait

( ^_^) I'm back with something a bit more modern, too.  o.o I've gotten quite a bit better, but still have quite a ways to go.  My biggest problem is creating my own textures like wood, metal, stone, etc... So this is a frankensprite with my own touches here and there.  Please give feed back as to what I might do to make it better.  I'd show the original, but honestly, o.o blinding someone is illegal according to the TOS of many forums and in many states across the world.

This has to be my proudest graphic I created up until now and the cutest.  I wanted to animate the record, but I ... (o.o') I'd have to figure how to make a record look better and then, learn how to animate it.  If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to give them or I won't learn otherwise.  Thank you and enjoy the graphic.

USE:  any, as long as you own, either RPG MAKER VX or RPG MAKER VX ACE

Edited by Cait

^_^ Thanks, it worked like a charm. I'm going to update it later, as the record is now animated and the lights are rounded. I thought the light was a tad bit flat. I had tried to make it before, but I wasn't good enough. I might put it up for laughs. *laughs*

EDIT:  Here it is.  The biggest part I am having 'concerns' with is the two bottom feet or those two little brown spots.  I know for certain they could look better, but question if I should just have shadows at the top or both top and bottom.  

NOTE:  It has been moved to the first post.

Edited by Cait

I am thinking of adding my characters to this place, but mostly, it's the undialup friendly nature of my topic.  I tried to add spoilers, but alas, I find myself not knowing how.  On the other hand, I apparently I massively improving on graphics and editing, so here, we go furniture that isn't based off of Mack and Blue's, but more real life sort. I am thinking that I need to clean up the edges of the top, but other than that, I think it looks really nice.  I am a little torn about the lace under the flowers, but oh well, I think I will eventually discover what's wrong with it.

post-496-0-76477900-1375731242_thumb.png

I think all your resources look really great, except the top part of the castle furnishings that are supposed to look reflective look a bit lackluster. You could make it look better in a relatively short time. I tried to do a little something with it to show you what I mean. Other than that, good job.

post-5303-0-87228300-1379718697_thumb.png

By the way, no need to credit me for this. Credit Cait ONLY.

Edited by Zack

@Zack Yeah, I completely agree with you about my tops of my rich tiles.  I had a problem with them, so I left got them to a point I liked.  Thankfully, I've improved and I really like your edits.

Anyway, I have new tiles to add and a future update, only when I checked.  I realized I left in a Celianna tile and can't upload it.  I don't have a graphics program on this computer, so I can't removed it yet.  (= ^_^=)  On to the graphics, I've been playing around with learning animation as you can see from my jukebox.  

NOW, the piece that I am really proud of: my animated elevator.  An elevator used for mining purposes.

Now, to get this to work, you have to do the following things.

1.  Enter the elevator, by turning on transparency

2. A move event, go though the animations

3.  Changing the event via move event to empty graphic.

4.  transport to new map

5. Change graphic by means of move event to graphic going the same direction, depending.  Down, if you went down.  Up, if you were going up. Go through the cycles.

6.  Bring back the character by turning off transparency.

This works with selecting floors, so do it once and never have to do it again.  If you have trouble, I'll post screenshots of how it's suppose to look like.  (o.o) It took me awhile to get it to really look right, only because I never did scenes like this.

TILESETS:

My mine.  I wanted to have an easier, more realistic mine, as I am not a parallax or pre rendered scene sort of person.  This uses and takes advantage of the place in A5 and combines the wall with the support, so you can add the support beams to the beams across.  It looks nice and can put up a screenshot, if anyone is interested in seeing what it looks like.  I just realized that I forgot the animated lights, but I did accidentally leave them in the tiles sheet.  So if you want to just put them in a character.  I made an original wooden elevator as you see from the mining supports graphic, only I made an error that I might fix at a later date. NOTE:  Celianna has a really nice looking modern mine, if you want to take her graphics and put them in A5 like I have.  I would have uploaded them, only I do not feel like it is an major improvement over what her graphics look like.  

UPDATED: MOVE TO TOP OF THE TOPIC.

Edited by Cait

I have always loved Dragons, and I didn't quite like the RTP dragon that came with Ace. I wanted something that could be dangerous, good or evil and the theme might change how you saw that dragon. ^_^ This edit is rather simple, but takes advantage of my previous edit to the flame in title2 of the RTP, but I think looks pretty amazing. You are free to use this in free or commercial games, as long as you own ACE, but since this flame isn't in the RTP of VX, you can only use it in ace.

On the positive note, I do have a deviant art account and am considering putting the old stuff there and only have the new stuff here. Otherwise, I don't know, so I will let you know what I decide. It's a lot of work, but I know for certain I am adding stuff slowly as time passes.

Edited by Cait

Thanks! Anyway, here is another graphic, but this time, it's a grandfather clock. I heard someone moaning and *cursing* about how all the grandfather clocks have a million and one copyrights attached to it.  Their words, not mine, but this one is free for both: RPG MAKER VX/VX ACE as the graphics I used are in both RTP sets.  You can use this for free and commercial games, whatever floats your boat, you know.   Feel free to give me feedback, as I am not certain of the very top, only because of the source I was using was from the front.  

post-496-0-65380200-1380169099_thumb.png

\(^o^)/  Good evening noon or night.  Anyway I've been working really hard on my graphics since I decided that I was going to create GOTHIC tiles.  I think I out did myself this time and this time I have examples. o.o So you don't take my word for it only I forgot the floor tiles so I will have to put these up tomorrow.

I FORGOT TO TAKE OUT SOME TILES IN THE DARK VERSION SO I WILL HAVE TO PUT THAT UP TOMORROW.  OH MY KEYBOARD HAS STARTED ACTING UP AND ISN'T WORKING AT THE MOMENT.  MY LOCK CAP WON'T TURN OFF NO MATTER WHAT I DO.  PLUS MY COMMA KEY ISN'T WORKING EITHER.  I'M NOT YELLING REALLY.

FRENCH COUNTRY STYLE

french_country_style_by_nicnubill-d6olbp

[YES IT DOES SHOW THE RAILINGS ONLY THAT'S NOT IN THE TILE SO YOU ARE FREE TO USE FOR BOTH. PLUS I FORGOT TO PUT THE FLOOR ON MY SD CARD SO I'LL UPLOAD THOSE TOMORROW.  SINCE I FORGOT TO REMOVE SOME FROM THE DARK TILES TOO.]

glass_canapy_bed_light_by_nicnubill-d6ol

gothic_furniture_light_by_nicnubill-d6ol

ANYWAY TOMORROW I WILL BE PUTTING UP THE DARKER VERSIONS OF THE FURNITURE ONLY I FORGOT TO REMOVE SOMETHING.  SIGH I HOPE YOU LIKE THE TILESETS AS I WORK HARD ON THEM.  SEE YOU TOMORROW.

Thanks!  I have to admit that this has to be my favorites thus far.  o.o Of course, I keep saying that X is my favorite and the best I've done, only I keep going.  ( ^_^) Plus, my keyboard is working again, so no more screaming from me.  I have a wall and a carpet that I can't put up as they use Celianna's tile as a overlay.  A wall and a carpet (the one with white flowers). If you want that tile, I can send it to you via email as long as you follow her rules.  

Back to adding tiles.  I forgot to remove two TVs, which is why I didn't upload the dark version yesterday.  My mac doesn't have an editor program and my internet sucks! Oh well.  I am hoping to create lamps, but my biggest problem is still the light part and what it looks like.  I don't have to worry about animation, as modern lights don't have animation attached, though, I guess I'd have to create an animated version, too.

dark versions:

You can create two versions, dark wall or light wall.  I wanted to give people the ability to do modern goth style (includes black) and the historical what many people call victorian (black = death, you wear it for funerals), so people are free to create whatever style they desire for their maps.  Ah, interior design one of my favorites things to think about. If the dark tiles are not dark enough for you, feel free to edit them, but with the colors of the set, you might not have to, with a good tint, it should be pretty dark for a horror game, I think.

dark_walls_and_dark_floor__1_by_nicnubil

gothic_furniture_by_nicnubill-d6ol9ts.pn

glass_canapy_bed_by_nicnubill-d6onjed.pn

CREDIT: AYENE for the doors

French country style floor:

This has both the light and dark floors and as I said, if you want the wall and the white flower carpet (just pm me and I'll send you a copy.  No trouble, only I don't want to get into trouble.  Even if I don't completely agree, what can I do to disagree?  As long as you follow her rules, and you ask me for them, no trouble.  This section has an alternative to the kitchen, tiles on the cabinets.  I am going to attempt to create my own pattern for the wall, hoping it works out.)

floor_tiles_by_nicnubill-d6onk7i.png

tiles_french_country_style_2_by_nicnubil

Edited by Cait

Happy Halloween to the people who visit this haunted website, by the number of very creative people who happen to visit here!  ( ^_^) Nah, I happen to wish it was haunted, but nope, it's not.  However, I wanted to do something for Halloween and wanted to give you guys something to use in the games you are bound to create for your contests.  It's the least, I can do to help you out.  (o.o) Since, I tried to make a pumpkin and just not good enough, yet.  However, I remembered some graphics I created that I've been meaning to put up, so here we go.

Halloween: 

This hidden doorway, bookcase is perfect for halloween games, because you can have hidden passageways, but then again, it goes perfectly with Survivor Horror or just plain horror games, too.  I think it's an edit that was sorely needed.

-charactersets-

Science Fiction:

I was really inspired by Celianna's futuristic tiles, but sadly, I couldn't create my own.  Hence, why I've been seeking to improve, which you don't do, unless you practice.  

Signs.  Which are animated and took a long time to figure out how to get them to look right.  A couple are based on Celianna's, which honestly look a million times better than my versions.  (o.o) *Sigh*, but my favorite is the Inn sign. Can work for love hotels.

-character objects-

Megaman battle network inspired tiles

I love this series, but don't worry, they don't even look like the ones in that series.  RTPs with the idea behind those games, so you can use these tiles with a  panorama to mimic the internet on Battle Network. I just love the bright colors, but then again, I love darker stories.  Sigh, conflicted.  But I hope you get some use out of them.
-futuristic-

Various Walls

I created these tiles for various reasons from the stone tiles that can be used in fantasy, Skyrim, Oblivion gate time era games, to the add on to my gothic tiles, but this time, children's rooms.  

-I put in the fancy tiles section-

I do have a couple of carpets, but it's getting late and should turn in for the night. Happy Halloween!

Edited by Cait

It's strange, but I thought of that, only after I created it.  I go through my dark period *death to everything* to my light hearted, cute phase *I only want certain things to die*! Thank you for your kind words and I hope to further improve to be able to create more science fiction tiles!  Learning animation is so hard, especially when you only have three or four graphic tiles to use.

Hi Cait, and congratulations on adding so many great things to your post since I last visited.

I like your collection of modern elements, and the well interior the best, I think.

You mentioned that you do not know how to make a spoiler. Spoilers can be helpful or they can be "too much" but since you have a large amount of material now they will help you. In fact, what would be great is if you could move all of your material to your OP (original post) to create a single resource post with everything in it. Usually this means not making attachment files so often but instead using photobucket (which is what I do, but not everyone likes it) or another image uploading service, and keeping the images in your OP sorted by resource type in some way.

The you will add spoilers like this:

[spoiler]
[img=http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq168/grandmadeb_rmvx/portraitandfacesetuserbar_zps05c06dbd.png]
[/spoiler]
The contents of the code box look like this:

portraitandfacesetuserbar_zps05c06dbd.pn

Of course I am being selfish asking you to add all of your materials to your OP because it makes it easier for me to link to them, but that really helps everyone else enjoy your things as well, because they do not have to browse the entire topic to find all of the goodies!

ahh, yes..

/me adds to directory

Cait's Tile Edits

Edited by grandmadeb

Actually, that's what I want to do and move everything to deviant art, only I get inspired. I'll do that tomorrow. I've been cursed with graphicitis. I walked down the street or see something on a game, then think: I can create that. It makes it a bit harder as I have to tranfer things to my Mac as it has Internet access. Thanks for the suggestions, now must hold back mustard seed inspiration and move things around to proper places.

I wasn't too sure about this, since technically I am updating my topic with more graphics. I am in the process of moving things, but I will put in my post where I put the things mentioned in my reply. I think I will finish this later to eat lunch my stomach wants a little break. As I said I added some tree edits, a xxx sign for the perverts on the forum, a couple of new floors and two tables, with some banner poles. Thanks and enjoy my cute little kitty avatar... hmm, should draw one where she's mooning everyone...