Sign in to follow this  
ProtoflareX

Issue with GaryCXJk's Class Extensions Addon for Yanfly's Class System

The problem seems to revolve around Subclasses. The player starts off with the classes "Warrior" and "Magician" available, and I am able to freely switch between the two classes without a problem (A subclass is not equipped at this time). I am able to enter the subclass menu without a problem and select any one that I wish to. Let's say I select defender as my subclass so my Primary Class / Subclass is now Warrior / Defender, but I wish to change my primary class to Magician. At this point when I attempt to click on the "Primary" option in the class menu, I get the following error listed below. This error makes it impossible to change your primary class once a subclass has been selected. If anybody can provide a solution to this, I would be extremely grateful.

The error: http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q482/ProtoflareZ/Error-2.png

I have also provided a demo for anybody who wishes to see the issue first-hand.

Demo: http://www.4shared.com/zip/3l5W7hYk/Error_Demo.html?

Edited by ProtoflareX

Do you have any other scripts?  This looks like a script conflict issue.

But also, that script got a little buggy in the later versions and is no longer supported.  Try an earlier version?  They all used to be on his website.

Do you have any other scripts?  This looks like a script conflict issue.

But also, that script got a little buggy in the later versions and is no longer supported.  Try an earlier version?  They all used to be on his website.

Tried some of the earlier versions and still got various errors. This problem appears to be beyond my ability to fix, so I'll just look for a similar one for the time being.