RPGTheodor

Need some help about the battle system.

I am looking for a system where instead of going to a separate screen to battle, the monsters will appear around your character when you get in a fight (without leaving where you are on the map) and then ingage in a battle that is similar to the default.

Sounds like an ABS (Action Battle System), scripts are such a pain - I'd advise you either get some assistance with the scripting or learn to script before you try to use such a thing.

Anyway, search through the scripts section of this forum - You should find an ABS... or several before long.

P.S Don't ask me for assistance with scripting, I only have very basic knowledge regarding script usage and editing.

This may or may not be what you would want, but I use Victor's battle system.
It's a sideview battle system with your sprites.

Tutorial I followed:

It's extremely simple if you follow that video.
Any extra questions, feel free to message me.

Thanks for the post, but I dont want a ABS, I wish the defualt turn-based battle system, but you fight in the map. Victor map battle was perfect but I didnt get it to work.

Post in script support for script support.

This area here is for support on using the editor (primarily through events). Since the default maker won't do what you are asking, you will either need to get support on existing scripts or request a script if none of those meets your needs.