:\ Oh dear, as I've said before I've had difficulty in understanding the inner workings of that script so I'm afraid I can't solve your issues for now.

But on the bright side, I've made a new add-on that allows you to view the Bestiary while in battle! Either as a party command and/or an actor command. There's quite a few features you can customise with this add-on.

View Bestiary in Battle: http://www.crimson-castle.co.uk/rpgmakerscripts/FantasyBestiaryBattleAddOn.txt

However, since I needed to update the original Bestiary script for the add-on to function properly, you'll need the latest version of Fantasy Bestiary which you can get below:

Version 3.7: http://www.crimson-castle.co.uk/rpgmakerscripts/FantasyBestiaryV3-7.txt

Edited by Shadowmaster9000

What do you mean the percentage is tied to a variable, does that mean that a variable is automatically updated when it get's closer to a higher percentage, and if so does that mean I could have an NPC check the percentage, and award different items based on the percentage?

So I'm using this with Luna Engine, and I have it set up PERFECTLY so far! The only thing I can't figure out how to do is:

1. Change the font/font size/outline/color, and
  2. Adjust the cursor size & enemy list so that it fits in the space I've designated for it (image below)

I'd love some help!! Thanks you!

tumblr_inline_o8mnkofdtn1sjl5w5_540.png

I know Shadowmaster's been gone for a while, but anyone know if there's a way to make this call an icon rather than a word?

Like, instead of "Elemental Weakness: Thunder," have it be "Elemental Weakness:" and then the Lightning Bolt icon from the icon list.

Also, is there a way to make this work with SoulPour777's Decimal Currency script and draw the "Gold" in $0.00 format?

Edited by Pathos Prime