Sign in to follow this  
Harmill

Let's Play Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate

Hey everyone,

I've always been interested in doing a Let's Play and I finally bought myself a headset and Fraps so that I can do just that. Because this is my first Let's Play, any constructive criticism and/or advice will be greatly appreciated.

My first Let's Play is going to be for Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate by LusterMX. Some general notes about my playthrough: I'm playing the game blind (I haven't even read the topic itself). I'm generally a very thorough player. I hate progressing the story if I think there's somewhere I haven't explored yet or someone I haven't spoken to. You might notice that I re-enter the same rooms multiple times as I tend to forget if I've explored it already...

Game topic: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/14944-lunar-wish-orbs-of-fate-12-hour-complete-rpg/

Part 1: 

Part 2: 

Part 3: 

Part 4: 

Part 5: 

Part 6: 

Part 7: 

Part 8: 

Part 9: 

Part 10: 

Part 11: 

I don't have a schedule for recording these but hopefully I'll be able to find time to play this at a good pace.

Edited by Harmill

Part 2 is up: 

I'm still trying to fiddle with my mic to improve the sound quality when I speak. My friend has the exact same headset/mic as me and his voice is much clearer/crisp than mine in his videos. I might try recording my voice with Windows Movie Maker instead of using Fraps for that.

Bumping this as I've included several more Parts since my last post. In this latest video, I discuss my issues with one particular boss that seems like he will give most players problems for the wrong reasons.