Deathspark

Deathspark's Let's plays!

UPDATE: Pewdiepie Amnesia Adventure Part 3 <--- Puzzles eh? I'll get it done...

Tina of the Stars part 2 <--- SKULLS... SCREW YOU!

Alright, why not?

EDIT: Mature content... One of my conditions : No disturbing pictures or sounds, kay...?

EDIT 2: And it's a locked topic, uh... I wonder, this game is scrapped or some sort?

Edited by Deathspark

Oh, then maybe it's not a good game then. How about the Adventures of MISTER BIG T 2 then? It's a parody game and many people have loved it. In fact, one guy even said he doesn't like RPGs but the only ones he's liked are Final Fantasy 7 and BIG T 2. It was made in like 2002 or so and I've updated it ever now and then due to is popularity, the latest patch being last year.

http://adventuresseries.pbworks.com/w/page/26487739/Adventures%20of%20MISTER%20BIG%20T%202

Just ignore Sexy Sex Show Off 2 and you'll not be subjected to any pictures or such. I recommend starting with BIG T 1, it's very short and fills out the background story for the 2nd. 

Oh, then maybe it's not a good game then. How about the Adventures of MISTER BIG T 2 then? It's a parody game and many people have loved it. In fact, one guy even said he doesn't like RPGs but the only ones he's liked are Final Fantasy 7 and BIG T 2. It was made in like 2002 or so and I've updated it ever now and then due to is popularity, the latest patch being last year.

http://adventuresseries.pbworks.com/w/page/26487739/Adventures%20of%20MISTER%20BIG%20T%202

Just ignore Sexy Sex Show Off 2 and you'll not be subjected to any pictures or such. I recommend starting with BIG T 1, it's very short and fills out the background story for the 2nd. 

Whut...? Seems ridiculous, but alright... I guess I'll start off with BIG T 1 first. You have to assure to me there won't be materials that are not supposed to be safe to be shown in public. Til then, if there's anyone else out there who wants me to LP, feel free to request, BUT NO HORROR, KAY?

EDIT: Please send me the 1st game, I have no idea where it is.

Edited by Deathspark

Whut...? Seems ridiculous, but alright... I guess I'll start off with BIG T 1 first. You have to assure to me there won't be materials that are not supposed to be safe to be shown in public. Til then, if there's anyone else out there who wants me to LP, feel free to request, BUT NO HORROR, KAY?

Uh, it's included in the game? It even says so in the features and such that it includes the first game.  :huh:

Uh, it's included in the game? It even says so in the features and such that it includes the first game.  :huh:

Oh ho, sorry my bad, I'll get on it this Saturday, I need a break tomorrow XD

UPDATE: Pewdiepie Amnesia Adventure (Final)

I'm sorry I only made one video, I'm quite busy.

Games I shall play soon: Tina of the Stars <--- Deathspark shall finish this... No worries... *Headslam*

The Adventures of Mr Big T 2 <--- I don't know what to expect...

Games I shall play soon: Tina of the Stars <--- Deathspark shall finish this... No worries... *Headslam*

I'll tell you right away, it's a comedy game and it is a parody and makes fun of many rpg cliches. The more rpg games you've played, the more enjoyement you may get.  :)

I'll tell you right away, it's a comedy game and it is a parody and makes fun of many rpg cliches. The more rpg games you've played, the more enjoyement you may get.  :)

Does it include Final Fantasy? *Check check check*

Okay, this shall be interesting!

What I hope I could see: Megaman, Atelier Iris, Sonic, Ace Attorney, Makai Kingdom, Monster Hunter, Phantasy Star, Pokemon, Metal Slug

(And the list goes on and on and on... I play a heck load of games, they are my childhood. Played Final Fantasy 1 ever since I was only 12 0w0;)

Oh ya, I'm also getting a webcam tomorrow too (Hopefully) so maybe I might not be able to post videos tomorrow. XD

Thinking of Logitech C310, waddya guys think?

Edited by Deathspark

What I hope I could see: Megaman, Atelier Iris, Sonic, Ace Attorney, Makai Kingdom, Monster Hunter, Phantasy Star, Pokemon, Metal Slug

(And the list goes on and on and on... I play a heck load of games, they are my childhood. Played Final Fantasy 1 ever since I was only 12 0w0;)

Oh ya, I'm also getting a webcam tomorrow too (Hopefully) so maybe I might not be able to post videos tomorrow. XD

Uh, Makai Kingdom was done in 2005, years after this game was made. First Monster Hunter also came out in 2004. 

Uh, Makai Kingdom was done in 2005, years after this game was made. First Monster Hunter also came out in 2004. 

Oh whatever =P

I just listed down whatever comes to mind.

I remember playing Makai Kingdom when I was twelve. XD

I didn't get a new webcam, yet...

But I'll LP anyway, I hope you can bear with the cam quality atm...

Amnesia Adventure final LP part, those jump-scares were funny just like your reaction to them - Nice job finishing that game by the way.

Eagerly awaiting part 3 for TotS, I'm expecting a big life-loss count like last time to be honest.

UPDATE: Tina of the Stars Part 3 <-- This game is giving me a mini depression...

Child's Light <-- Okay, I'll have to dig deeper to find out more.

I'll try and improve the sound and video quality in the future.

I couldn't hear anything you were saying most of the time, hehe. You can adjust the BGM volume in game too btw  in the system menu (it was in the bottom, reading "system"), if you don't have the editing software for that. You can also adjust various other things about the game.

You missed the text when you found the book originally when you skipped it. Gerald was referring to the book you found in his father's bedroom. It gives your father an alibi.

I lol'ed when you said son of a bitch. 

You had the right idea about the name and the code of it. However you missed that each digit may consist of double digit from 0 to 99  

You can submit evidence to Miss Emily at any given time, when you've submitted enough accepted evidence or find a really good one, the game enters the next phase.

I couldn't hear anything you were saying most of the time, hehe. You can adjust the BGM volume in game too btw  in the system menu (it was in the bottom, reading "system"), if you don't have the editing software for that. You can also adjust various other things about the game.

You missed the text when you found the book originally when you skipped it. Gerald was referring to the book you found in his father's bedroom. It gives your father an alibi.

I lol'ed when you said son of a bitch. 

You had the right idea about the name and the code of it. However you missed that each digit may consist of double digit from 0 to 99  

You can submit evidence to Miss Emily at any given time, when you've submitted enough accepted evidence or find a really good one, the game enters the next phase.

1. Quite sorry, yes I do agree, I'll have to tweak it later. My computer just got system restored 0w0;

2. Ah, I must have mashed too quickly, sorry I got quite annoyed with the new free off grid system. Still getting used to it. XD

3. Oh yeah! Thanks for the hint XD

4. Ah, is that so? Alright, acknowledged.

Thank you for feedback, I'll improve it later.

... 'Kay you've just convinced me to make a patch to Tina of the Stars.

For the boss, you have to walk up to him to hit him, but only when he isn't attacking (as in when he isn't doing that spinning move). Try to move around a lot in the battlefield, intending to be neither too far or too close to him. It's not very easy, but it's definitely beatable. I will admit, however, that the boss kind of threw a curve ball compared to the rest of the game.

For some LP advice, try to tone down the custom music a little bit. Your voice gets drowned out and it's hard to hear anything you say.

Edited by Ratty524

... 'Kay you've just convinced me to make a patch to Tina of the Stars.

For the boss, you have to walk up to him to hit him, but only when he isn't attacking (as in when he isn't doing that spinning move). Try to move around a lot in the battlefield, intending to be neither too far or too close to him. It's not very easy, but it's definitely beatable. I will admit, however, that the boss kind of threw a curve ball compared to the rest of the game.

For some LP advice, try to tone down the custom music a little bit. Your voice gets drowned out and it's hard to hear anything you say.

I just had to concentrate, sorry XD

That's when I really get serious into gaming.

Okay, I'll try beat him... If that's possible...

That life-loss spree was amazing! I didn't think anyone could lose so many times in the same level to be honest, I'm quite impressed even though it's not supposed to be impressive - Wish I could lose like that sometimes, unfortunately every enemy I encounter in any game is either OP or a pushover.

Anyway, you're really starting to get somewhere with this now Deathspark - Keep it up!

That life-loss spree was amazing! I didn't think anyone could lose so many times in the same level to be honest, I'm quite impressed even though it's not supposed to be impressive - Wish I could lose like that sometimes, unfortunately every enemy I encounter in any game is either OP or a pushover.

Anyway, you're really starting to get somewhere with this now Deathspark - Keep it up!

I'm getting a HD recorder soon, so I won't be posting videos for a moment.

Don't worry, I'm trying to improve quality, that's all =3

UPDATE: 

No sorry, not a video. I'm quite busy and I have school now so I am trying on one week one video,

maybe two a week.

I didn't get a new camera as I realized my webcam is already, well, good enough.

The reason the microphone was not so good was because I set the mic to 10dB by accident. It's at 20dB now. (lol...)

Once again, I am sorry I couldn't upload any videos but I'll try my best!

-I accept horror now, BUT ONLY PIXELATED HORROR!

-I now use color codes, refer the codes to know how is your game coming along.

-As usual, if you have any questions, please ask.