Deathspark

Deathspark's Let's plays!

The bug happened because you hit talk already before the whole cutscene started, somehow messing the cycle of fading black but letting you talk to her and thus not showing the "sometime later" message and such, indicating you had begun the end game part of the game. I had never seen this happen nor am I sure why it was even possible.

If you missed getting Mother's journal earlier, mother gives it. Father also tells about Katherine and/or of Roger if you didn't get them as suspects earlier, thus making sure you'll be able to beat the game even if you had missed these specific clues earlier in the game. 

You missed opening Stacy's locker where it would have shown an evidence that Stacy has been stealing stuff from your mother, that is what Laura mentioned that she had found out that Stacy had been stealing. If you had confronted Stacy about the stelaing, Stacy would have testified that she saw your parents and acted as pretty much 100% concrete evidence and releasing the parents and engaging end game already. It would also alter the game and it's ending a bit, Laura would also apologize to you about having blamed you for the wrongdoings of her daughter. It changes the ending a bit but so does almost everything else too you do.

You got one of the best endings, though you could have gotten even better had you presented the correct evidence to Katherine which would have shown just far she could go when pressed against wall.

I have been toying with a bigger, beefier commercial version idea which may become reality if Save your Mother's commercial version does good enough.

It was a nice LP and I thank you for it.   :)

The bug happened because you hit talk already before the whole cutscene started, somehow messing the cycle of fading black but letting you talk to her and thus not showing the "sometime later" message and such, indicating you had begun the end game part of the game. I had never seen this happen nor am I sure why it was even possible.

If you missed getting Mother's journal earlier, mother gives it. Father also tells about Katherine and/or of Roger if you didn't get them as suspects earlier, thus making sure you'll be able to beat the game even if you had missed these specific clues earlier in the game. 

You missed opening Stacy's locker where it would have shown an evidence that Stacy has been stealing stuff from your mother, that is what Laura mentioned that she had found out that Stacy had been stealing. If you had confronted Stacy about the stelaing, Stacy would have testified that she saw your parents and acted as pretty much 100% concrete evidence and releasing the parents and engaging end game already. It would also alter the game and it's ending a bit, Laura would also apologize to you about having blamed you for the wrongdoings of her daughter. It changes the ending a bit but so does almost everything else too you do.

You got one of the best endings, though you could have gotten even better had you presented the correct evidence to Katherine which would have shown just far she could go when pressed against wall.

I have been toying with a bigger, beefier commercial version idea which may become reality if Save your Mother's commercial version does good enough.

It was a nice LP and I thank you for it.   :)

Ahaha... I did my best 0w0;

I guess...

UPDATE: Alter Legend Part 1 <- I'll get used to it, don't worry.

I Want A Harem, Too Part 5 <- Just read down there...

Rating system has been added! You can check the ratings of your own game now!

Videos shall also have rating system! You can refer the two videos above to understand how it works.

Special Note for Arin: I don't know how many levels of wrongness is in your game, and I had no idea you were actually only 17 cause your content and the way you speak is waaaaaaaaaay more than that age, man, what the heck are you...? No, I'm not trying to say your game sucks, check your rating.

As usual, if there's any questions, you may ask!

Any games even not in the RPG Maker forums? Just let me see it and I'll LP it.

Edited by Deathspark

Special Note for Arin: I don't know how many levels of wrongness is in your game, and I had no idea you were actually only 17 cause your content and the way you speak is waaaaaaaaaay more than that age, man, what the heck are you...? No, I'm not trying to say your game sucks, check your rating.

ROFL XD I knew that would eventually catch someone off guard. But no, I'm much older than that. But as far as internet interactions go, I think I have the mind of a 17 year old, which is why I made that statement.

It's simply a poke at my silly behaviour.

I didn't realize there was a bug with the two children in Arulia. I will fix that. It's supposed to say "sand castle".

Edited by Arin the Radiant

Well, since you're offering, I'd be pleased as punch if you could LP my game. In short, you hunt for Bigfoot in hopes of getting the girl. The only red flag you should be aware of is that the dialogue does get pretty raunchy at points, but there's nothing to make you rip out your eyes. If you get stuck, you should try any abilities you may have. I did a poor job of reiterating that. This game was made three years ago, so I can take any criticism without any salt.

Any video length is fine.

Well, since you're offering, I'd be pleased as punch if you could LP my game. In short, you hunt for Bigfoot in hopes of getting the girl. The only red flag you should be aware of is that the dialogue does get pretty raunchy at points, but there's nothing to make you rip out your eyes. If you get stuck, you should try any abilities you may have. I did a poor job of reiterating that. This game was made three years ago, so I can take any criticism without any salt.

Any video length is fine.

Aha, I have saw the bad ending for this, well what I heard was a bad ending. I'll give it a whirl later.

ROFL XD I knew that would eventually catch someone off guard. But no, I'm much older than that. But as far as internet interactions go, I think I have the mind of a 17 year old, which is why I made that statement.

It's simply a poke at my silly behaviour.

I didn't realize there was a bug with the two children in Arulia. I will fix that. It's supposed to say "sand castle".

Knew something was definitely wrong! XDXD Mind of a 17 year old, don't screw with me, that DOES NOT sound 17 year old! Alright, let's not get off topic, I'll take care with whatever I have right now.

UPDATE: I Want A Harem, Too Part 6 <-- Control yer god damn hormones...

Alter Legend Part 2 <-- The puzzles are disturbing :/ I'm so clueless!

BGFT: The James Lucas Story? <-- Ah sorry for now, I was quite busy! I'll LP it first later, no worries.

Post has been edited due to too many words and stuff, blah!

That's all, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

UPDATE: I Want A Harem, Too Part 7 <-- Haha, I already recorded the video before you posted.

BGFT: The James Lucas Story Part 1 <-- WOW! Such stupidity!

Alter Legend <-- Sorry, not now. Maybe later.

Is Chrono Cross/Trigger in that list of RPGs you've played? You seem like the guy who would love Chrono.

You would be able to take another boat back. If it wasn't evented against your will. Mwahaha!

1. I didn't play Chrono Trigger cause I was lazy =P I did remember now. Persona 4, Makai Kingdom, Wonderland Online (lol). Whatever, I have other game experiences too.

2. Too bad, I already went through the whole load of bullcrap before you posted. XDXD For some reason, I like the song at Pyrrha, never heard of it before. Which RPG Maker did it come from? Or was it from some other game or stuff?

Edited by Deathspark

I'm a huge fan of the way you show the rating change as certain things occur. It makes things a tad easier to follow. Your commentary is as good as it should be, too.

I'm a huge fan of the way you show the rating change as certain things occur. It makes things a tad easier to follow. Your commentary is as good as it should be, too.

It's a completely new feature. Since you like it, I'll go on with it. =3

I thought it'd be great. My videos get better and better, I guess.

UPDATE: Alter Legend Part 3 <-- This game is going really well.

BGFT: The James Lucas Story. <-- One thing for you now...

530851_4181591695414_1738710795_n.jpg

I Want A Harem Too? Eh, I decided that needed a break, give these two games a chance kay?

That is all, if you have any questions, ask me.

UPDATE: I Want A Harem, Too Part 8 <-- So the line ends here for now? Okay I guess.

Alter Legend Part 4 <-- God damn it! The puzzle hurts my brain.

BGFT:The Lucas Story? Well screw that for a moment, I have to clean my brain first!

Guilty Rose

I added a new game to the LP list, I'll play it later.

As usual, if you have any questions, please ask.

Subscribe if you like my videos! =D

Edited by Deathspark

UPDATE: ...

I have some terrible news...

My recordings do not have any of my voice due to errors on my microphone. I am truly sorry about this. But don't worry, I'll give my reviews here.

BGFT: The James Lucas Story

I have finished the game, but sadly I couldn't show it, I'm sorry. I am quite curious about BGFT 2 XDXD So my final score for this game will be:

1000698_10200413047266086_1402327837_n.j

Guilty Rose

Dear god, be thankful! This game has loads of loads of glitches! I can show each and every one of them!

Basically I laughed all the way and I would say I was slightly annoyed by the amount of glitches. This would be my score:

1017467_10200413046306062_1031474986_n.j

I Want A Harem, Too

Arin... Please...

I hate the next one! It's incredibly difficult and I have not made any progress!

I am indeed stuck at the stone statues part! I got really mad I basically did not LP any other games after that!

But the next part was not posted as no progress was made. Therefore...

1000698_10200413047266086_1402327837_n.j

You can't show it? That's a shame; that just makes me even more curious as to what went down with you and the game. 6.5/10 is actually far higher than I could expect from anyone. The LP was quite worth the watch.

You can't show it? That's a shame; that just makes me even more curious as to what went down with you and the game. 6.5/10 is actually far higher than I could expect from anyone. The LP was quite worth the watch.

Sorry pal, it was a little funny, I wonder how BGFT 2 will come along, are you working on it? XDXD

Was there really a lot of glitches ?

Can you like send them to me trough pm , so that it can be fixed ^^

I'll make a video specially for you. But I won't post it in youtube. I'll do it later.

UPDATE: I Want A Harem, Too Part 9 <-- I solved it, at last... God dammit.

Alter Legend Part Part 5 <-- More of the same... Screwed and bitched up puzzle..?!

Guilty Rose: Well, I'll make one later cause yours is special...

SIDE INFO: I am making Dota 2 LPs too! You can check it out in the others section.

As usual, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

UPDATE: Alter Legend Part 6 Split into 2 parts <-- Solved it!

The Terrible Witch <-- Okay, enjoying it.

OTHER UPDATE: Dota 2 Skeleton King play has been added.

As usual, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

UPDATE: The Terrible Witch Part 2 <-- You're kidding me...

Alter Legend <-- My camera suddenly did not work. I had no idea why and I am sorry. Therefore, I can only give a review here.

The boss Taketa was severely dangerous. The difficulty was quite crazy strong and whoever doesn't know how to time the attacks right will suffer like crazy.

The dark place makes the enemies almost unseen. It's seriously difficult for me to navigate around.

Also, the part where I see two doors. That red/white tiles map was very unresponsive. I seem to have difficulty when moving and got killed one or two times.

Still it didn't do much to the ratings so...

992789_10200413047346088_603359711_n.jpg

As usual, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Also, subscribe to my channel, it'd help me out a lot.

I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but each time you complete Harem, I instinctually respond with "hey, maybe it's time to put out a new update so Deathspark can LP it." So I'm going to PM you that. Eventually.