Deathspark

Deathspark's Let's plays!

I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but each time you complete Harem, I instinctually respond with "hey, maybe it's time to put out a new update so Deathspark can LP it." So I'm going to PM you that. Eventually.

Ah, that simply means a new download? Man, that's great. I needed something to catch more people to subscribe my channel!

Help me out guys, it'd really help me out a lot.

For some reason, whenever I see the videos not receiving much views, my mood to continue the game seems to wear off a lot.

Share it to everyone so I can continue LPing, and also to prove everyone I can be someone by doing these screaming and doing all the ridiculousness in my videos.

For some reason, whenever I see the videos not receiving much views, my mood to continue the game seems to wear off a lot.

Share it to everyone so I can continue LPing, and also to prove everyone I can be someone by doing these screaming and doing all the ridiculousness in my videos.

It's okay not to get a humongous load of views, considering you're focused primarily on a community-based area of interest. Views don't particularly matter unless you were discussing CPV (Capita per View), and if you are doing Youtube video commentaries for the money, that just takes the fun out of it all (but I assume you aren't so I won't get into that). You won't get too big to be realized, but it's important that you don't get too big either because your fanbase, especially on Youtube, is a bunch of screaming nine-year-old prepubescent boys who can't even spell right and don't know the literal term of a dictionary. 

So don't despair, dude. :D Just keep doing what you're doing and know that every single one of us is taking the utmost delight (hopefully. I know I do, but some other people might not) in listening to your reviews about the game, and how dynamic your rating system is.

Thank you so much for what you've done so far! I love everything you have to say and you're hilarious! Keep up the great work, When you finish I think I'll post the game all over along with your videos so people can get a glimpse of the game or see how you played it! Your reviews are so much fun, thanks for everything you've done.

Hope you're having a good time! Good luck on the top of the Volcano, sorry about the scams!

PS - My new avatar rules

UPDATE: I Want A Harem, Too Part 10 <-- MASAMUNE LOOKS AWFUL D:

At least the Masamune key chain I had looks better!

418941_4839206455372_1280606868_n.jpg

YEAH I KNOW, NEKO MASAMUNE FTW! And the one on the left is some kinda, well at least it has a crescent samurai hat! You can ignore the other two things on the right. They're all the way from Japan.

The Terrible Witch Part 3 <-- The amount of scams, insurmountable...

Alter Legend is on hold for a moment due to it's difficulty.

As usual, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

WAIT WTF HAPPENED TO THE POST?! GO TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

Eh, here's the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhJWtKG4OtA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky46q23ZTyc

Edited by Deathspark

HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOOOOOOOOOOOPELESS

And I couldn't find a good character model for Date. X.X Stop hatin'.

I honestly don't know how to fix the sprite, other than adding a new event to stop her from spawning. It's easy to fix, but I just couldn't fix it because I was too focused on everything else. 

And I honestly would suggest getting new weapons and armor. Finding weapons and armor in chests is rare, if at all very minimal, and the Spiral Tower is your best chance at getting some amazing OP loot, considering you can consistently farm there for multiple armors.

But considering the fact you get scammed all the time (Scam Count so far is 842) in Terrible Witch, maybe buying gear wouldn't be the best idea. X.X

UPDATE: Post fixed.

HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOPELESS HOOOOOOOOOOOPELESS

And I couldn't find a good character model for Date. X.X Stop hatin'.

I honestly don't know how to fix the sprite, other than adding a new event to stop her from spawning. It's easy to fix, but I just couldn't fix it because I was too focused on everything else. 

And I honestly would suggest getting new weapons and armor. Finding weapons and armor in chests is rare, if at all very minimal, and the Spiral Tower is your best chance at getting some amazing OP loot, considering you can consistently farm there for multiple armors.

But considering the fact you get scammed all the time (Scam Count so far is 842) in Terrible Witch, maybe buying gear wouldn't be the best idea. X.X

lol, at least the crescent hat! Masamune is not Masamune without his/her signature crescent hat!

New armors and weapons? Meh, your game is quite beatable without it, except that got damn blue, uh, thing.

I'll play behind the scenes on those instances and farm a little before the next LP so I can gobble up everything quickly.

Or, just set it at a slutty level. =P

Edited by Deathspark

You've been playing too much Harem. I'm cutting you off. ;_; (Specific example, The Terrible Witch LP, 14:13)

Sourdough Bread is actually pretty good. I think it's strictly an American product, though, considering your facial reaction to hearing "Sour"dough Bread (it's not actually sour, how can bread be sour? O.o). You make it with Tuna Salad or Grilled Cheese and it's absolutely orgasmic (for lack of a better term).

During the battle with Date, the reason you couldn't get Sakura/Friedelinde to attack was because you were using skills that cost 2 FTB points. Just remember to make the most use of all the Techniques and Spells for each character while also keeping an eye on your FTB points for the turn. Some of these battles take a lot more effort than what they actually put on.

EDIT: Also, even though the Demo ends at Geneva, there is still plenty to do in Geneva, and outside of it in the conjoining area. In fact, I rather quite like the Desertsea mini-game. Another thing is, too, you can return to Pyrrha, and there will be a woman to talk to that gives you coordinates to a new Dungeon that leads to a particularly challenging Boss Fight.

Edited by Arin the Radiant

You've been playing too much Harem. I'm cutting you off. ;_; (Specific example, The Terrible Witch LP, 14:13)

Sourdough Bread is actually pretty good. I think it's strictly an American product, though, considering your facial reaction to hearing "Sour"dough Bread (it's not actually sour, how can bread be sour? O.o). You make it with Tuna Salad or Grilled Cheese and it's absolutely orgasmic (for lack of a better term).

During the battle with Date, the reason you couldn't get Sakura/Friedelinde to attack was because you were using skills that cost 2 FTB points. Just remember to make the most use of all the Techniques and Spells for each character while also keeping an eye on your FTB points for the turn. Some of these battles take a lot more effort than what they actually put on.

EDIT: Also, even though the Demo ends at Geneva, there is still plenty to do in Geneva, and outside of it in the conjoining area. In fact, I rather quite like the Desertsea mini-game. Another thing is, too, you can return to Pyrrha, and there will be a woman to talk to that gives you coordinates to a new Dungeon that leads to a particularly challenging Boss Fight.

Oh don't worry, I only do this in LPs, I'm clean outside. =P

Your game has been less perverted as I play through. =P

I realized the FTB thingy after some time, but meh.

So Demo ends there? Fine, at least corruption ends there for a moment. (Although, the corruption rate is totally low already)

UPDATE: The Terrible Witch Part 5 <-- Hehe, you think you can scam me all the way?

Only one video you ask?

Well, my laptop gets hot quickly, because my environment is super hot. :/

Perhaps I'll make recordings at night. (Which can be a major issue to me because that's when everyone needs sleep, like me =P )

Anyway, as usual, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hiya. I like your rating system. I don't mind criticism - in fact, I'd like it so I know what to do with Zendir 3 once it comes around.

Would you be able to play my game?

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/18268-zendir-2-a-world-reborn/

No knowledge of Zendir 1 is required. There is one known graphical bug but the scripter is currently fixing it.

Thanks!

Hiya. I like your rating system. I don't mind criticism - in fact, I'd like it so I know what to do with Zendir 3 once it comes around.

Would you be able to play my game?

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/18268-zendir-2-a-world-reborn/

No knowledge of Zendir 1 is required. There is one known graphical bug but the scripter is currently fixing it.

Thanks!

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/17179-shadows-of-odessia/

Here you go, the demo is about 2 to 3 hours long if you don't mess with any of the extra stuff to do. I've watched a handful of your LP's so I'm hyped to see you play it.

I have sad news... Haha, I logged in just to make sure you don't worry why I'm not active.

I'm going to be very inactive because I am having major exams in, well, three weeks?

I need to prepare hard because the test is the final test of the year, do or die. X3

Don't worry though! I'll come back to these games around November?

That's when my two month holiday begins, and probably a day after day video. It shall be better this way don't ya think? :3

So, very sorry to disappoint you both and anyone else, but I'll continue making LP videos after my major exams. X3