I really like your event  graphics statues with bowls, I will be using them in my commercial game "Kingdom Caligula" Have added you in the credits.

I would suggest adding the terms of service of the other artists you are crediting/adding here. Doesn't seem to make any sense to just say their name or links.

Edited by Latoa

I'm really impressed by the simplistic idea yet so neatly put together tilesets you have. I intend to use a few for my project (with credit of course).

Really nice stuff you have up, I hope to see more updates from you now and then :) thanks for sharing~

UPDATE

FzHe1D0.png

Light tiles that can be used for light bridges and such.  You can find it in the event section or in my recently posted event demo.

POST LINK: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/30621-charlesthehursts-mechanics-demo/#entry210787

DEMO LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ln0ncans8jz64n6/AAD8rO45tFPydaaDKkiiOWE5a?dl=0

The second image down in the Battlebacks category has some sort of white outline around the bottom of a few of the rocks. Was that intentional?

Edit: Also, you mention Ritsukou having a nine-tailed fox battler in his topic, but it looks like either he or his hosting site deleted most of his material, as it's nowhere to be found. Any idea what happened there, and/or if there's any other place to find it?

Edited by AbkaDefKey

No the white outline wasn't intentional.  Haha I'll upload it again revised soon.

Unfortunately Ritsukou hasn't been active on the forum for quite some time.  I'm not sure if he'll return, but in the meantime most of his resources will be MIA.  I'm not sure if anyone has it on hand, I thought I might but I just checked and I don't have it saved.  

You ever thought about making some larger monster sprites, where they have the walking animations and aren't just standing there? I know a lot of people have been looking for those lately (Myself included). It's really hard to find good "large monster sprites."

UPDATE

I had a pipe dream (and I needed pipes for my project) so thus, this was born...

2eANBQf.png

H4bktFn.pnghljZ8kZ.pngrbZsOEW.pngK5xn0t5.pngcPZZTVm.pngEcCxBtk.png3IiVRjE.png2DJzzH3.pngSwBIpST.pnguPuelV7.png

The pipe tiles are ready to use as a tileset, just import normally and you should be ok.

The valve graphic is meant to be placed on top of a pipe tile.

The semi-transparent graphic is meant to be placed on a water tile.

Name all the pipe event graphics with !$ at the beginning of the file name. You don't have to do this with the valve graphic.

There are two downward facing drains with water pouring out. One is meant to be attached to tiles, the other should be place on walls.

I needed that bright overlay so much you have no idea. There's a chase scene where the player comes out of the dark forest into a really bright canyon-river area and that light FX is exactly what I was looking for.

On that note, there's a black BG on that light FX, so as a note to anyone who tries to use it without image editing, set the image's blending mode to "Add" to get rid of the black (but I'm sure everyone but me knew that before yesterday).

Edited by AbkaDefKey

BIG UPDATE!

With RPG Maker MV's recent release, I was enticed to buy.  To say the least, I like the new style of resources and will be providing Ace AND MV resources from here on.

So, here are 6 battlers, each with a sideview version.  Sideview on the right.  The gargoyle also has an edited event graphic to match its new look. The Snake Girl has a small image artifact, which I will fix later.

zLTbFaa.pnguo8eJp1.png

ujwnYPl.pngeeDzm7o.png

2qb70xy.png4UTYSL8.png

lUxLZ0d.png4C2tImU.png

YNh17hc.pngi3YNy5g.png

vcpRG5k.pngGm9ojGu.pngzNTeTaG.png

None of the Mack style sprites have matching Portraits and likely never will.

Oh well, that's fine by me, just curious whether you had plans to make them, though you've answered that question for me.