Jonnie91

Horror In The Orient June ReStaff Release

ReStaff%20Banner%20Horror%20in%20the%20O

Welcome to the Horror In the Orient ReStaff release. This release is a double release, for premium members you've got some exclusive content in addition to  this release! You'll find it in the Premium Resources Subforum

However, for standard members we've still got a great amount of resources this month, including a guest ReStaffer! 

So let's begin: 

Jonnie91

This month I have quite a few tracks for you to enjoy this month. 3 full loopable BGM tracks including an Ambience Track 1 Game Over and Battle Success BGM and also 3 SE tracks including fire and monster SE.  You can download them all in the RAR file below!

Cecillia Belle Lacroix 

Front%20Image.png

Cecillia introduces two new ReStaff Exclusive Characters Heizuke and Chizuru you'll find facesets and Busts for these two in the Rar file below

pjcr

undead_muay_thai_bloodless.png

Pjcr has returned to bring us an undead muay thai Sprite. Premium Members will find a battler to go with it in their Resource Forum.

Charles Hurst

Miko%20Shrine%20Maiden.pngKanji%20Icons.png

Charles is our guest contributor for this month, he's provided us with a Kanji Iconset and also a Miko Shrine Maiden RTP edit for your enjoyment!

As always we hope you enjoy this months ReStaff release, and if you're a premium member check out your forum as you've got more to come including an exclusive battler from Ritsukou and also some exclusive tilesets from Cecillia and more music from yours truly! 

Download!

To download all the stuff shown about and more click here. As always please ensure to let us know below what you think!

For some reason the date didn't update itself. so I'll just be naughtly and bump it up! 

I'll be adding the Premium content first thing tomorrow morning.  Thanks to all the amazing work from all of our ReStaffers! and please guys show your appreciation to the artists and let them know what you think :P 

There's nothing in the Premium resources forum to grab, D:

Jonnie said that the premium resources are coming soon. Most likely tomorrow. He has to put them together still and he's asleep atm!

It's outstanding this month, the biggest and best ReStaff we've had in! and it's a great big thanks to EVERYONE who worked hard on it! 

I'll be posting the Premium Release shortly. I've just gotta finish up the HTML for it :D and then upload it to soundcloud and then premium members your special treats will be there xD

For members interested in receiving more content that works directly with this content, including Cecilila's FIRST exclusive Tileset release, and a battler to go with Pjcr's sprite  click here to join us for the Premium Release!

Great stuff, all around! Pjcr's undead muay thai Sprite has no info regarding commercial/non commercial use etc. I mostly want to steal the charm on his forehead and rework it a little for a sprite I'm working on. Any clues?