Sign in to follow this  
TasteTheCrainbow

Let's play a 'Let's Play'

Let's Play

I've got nothing better to do, so I'm looking for some games to Let's Play. I'm new to it, so I'd like to just get my feet wet. It'll give me a chance to review your game, and see the best (or worst) of RPG Maker games.

Guidelines

I'm indifferent to genre, game length, battle system, difficulty (although if it's too hard to play, it will be difficult to review). Just post a link to your game topic, and include some small snippet of information to tell me what kind of game I'm going to be looking at. 

First come, first served, I'll at least try any game posted here, but whether I finish it or not depends on the quality. Fair warning, I'm going to be completely honest and forthcoming about my first impressions of the game, as well as the final take after I finish, or attempt to finish the game. If I think it's no good, I'm going to tell you, and tell you why I think that. The biggest pet peeve for me is grammar/spelling errors. I lose sleep over those kinds of things :P

But, go ahead and send me some links and I'll see what I can do for you.

Looks pretty good. I'll get started as soon as I can. :D

Awesome!

If you get to the caves bit and find a room with a zombie. Dont touch it. A bad event causes the game to lock up. It isnt an important area, so just remember to avoid that bit. Its been fixed in the next version of the demo,  but that wont be out for a while.