noellechan

Female Commanders, Soldiers, and General Actors

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Finally finished up some requests. I hope they're "evil" enough for you. My personal favorite is the older version of the witch.

post-18765-0-56955300-1387176987_thumb.png

I'm on vacation for the next 3 weeks (great perk to working for a school). Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some time for more graphics.

Blonde lady and scarred dark haired lady are also pretty awesome (besides both witches)

Thanks, these are super coooooool!

Also, enjoy the holiday, happy seasons to you!

Edited by Wren

I would love to use these for my project "Swords and Sores".  I haven't thought of a good place for them yet (as my world literally only has two towns so far) but with these wonderful female soldier sprites my imagination can run wild with ideas!!!

Awesome job! I definitely needed this! I'll probably use them all. Name of game is The Blade Goddess Chronicles: Origins. I would have given you a link to the youtube video, but my programmer apparently took his Youtube down. So here's a link to what was the demo of the sequel now named The Blade Goddess Chronicles: Reflections. It's a very old video but it should still show off what is to be accomplished.

This has probably been asked many times, but how do you edit your character profiles like that? Do you just use Photoshop or is there a program that can be downloaded? 

I use my old Adobe Photoshop 6.0 to edit these. I'll post a tutorial later as to how I do it.

attachicon.gifolder_duchess_face.png

Thank you for the video! Also, Photoshop is one of my most used programs. But I want to add that you don't need to take out a loan to get decent image software. There is free stuff floating out on the web that can ease you into the process of creating sprites.

Regardless, you've given us a unique collection of assets. I appreciate that and will be keeping an eye on this forum for more to come.  =D

KU6K3d8.jpg

Hey, back after being away for a good long while.

Made a new face set with a blank included. I'm calling it "young blonde girl" since she has a rounder face than most.

Edit: Playing around with battlers. Didn't like the female version of grappler from RTP, so edited the male version into a rework of a female grappler. Also posted is a side by side of the male versus female version of the grappler that I edited.

post-18765-0-42870600-1454475876_thumb.png

post-18765-0-79756400-1454396225_thumb.png

post-18765-0-28140900-1454475877_thumb.png

Edited by noellechan

That there is a very manly woman. :lol:

I like this! More variety. I never noticed that men dominated until now.

Why there no female soldiers in the original RTP? WHY ENTERBRAIN!?

Apparently folks are terrified to be offensive, so they white-wash everything. 😑

At times it gets really hard to defend white people and cover up their ignorance. With edits, though, it's an issue of the available resources. 98% of RM characters are white. 

Edited by That One NPC