Jonnie91

July ReStaff After Dark

Ur5NaR9.png

Ladies and gentleman, welcome to July's Restaff. This months theme is after dark. before we start I'd like to announce a welcome to our two new members to the Content Team Charlesthehurst and Ritsukou who have shown dedication to the ReStaff for a number of months! So welcome guys! As always guys terms and conditions are included in each individual restaff-ers folders, and don't forget to let us know what you think below. Please do not distribute this content outside of our site. if you want to share the resources, link them here!

Jonnie91

Charlesthehurst

6KV2XvL.png

My music is as hot as my Chest!

Our new Resource Team member has provided us with a bust, and also a number of different title screens, more in the ZIP folder xD

Cecillia Belle Lacroix 

nl92ty.jpg

You'd be Caw-azy to get an a battle with this crow!.

This month Cecillia has provided us with a beautiful crow static battler and two new custom characters Cilcero and Sylvettia

Ritsukou 

7bpv.png

Dreamers Beware....

Our new Resource Team member Ritsukou has provided us with some beautifully horrendous battlers!

Shaddow (Guest Contribution)

CatGremlin_zps2b35c33c.png

....Gremlins

Returning from the Shadows, Shaddow has provided us with some little minions of evility...aka Gremlins. 

Download Now

Really dig Cilcero, that chick is hot.

Devil Cat is fantastic... If I were working on a survival horror game, I could see myself commissioning a ton of battlers in that style :D

Very nice Re-Staff, you guys!

**EDIT**

Also, I vote outer space for August!

Thanks for liking my Kitty hahahah! I vote Mecha next month..

Devil Cat is fantastic... If I were working on a survival horror game, I could see myself commissioning a ton of battlers in that style :D

**EDIT**

Cilcero is freaking awesome, I worked my butt off designing him T_T and Sylvettia was supposed to be cute XD but I'm glad you think she's hot

**EDIT**

Cilcero is freaking awesome, I worked my butt off designing him T_T and Sylvettia was supposed to be cute XD but I'm glad you think she's hot

lol, no I was making reference to how andro Cilcero is. :P