jonnaz_resources_banner_by_jonath4nc-d6g

Description:
----------------------------------------
Welcome to Jonnaz Resources, take a look around!  :D

Any critique/feedback on the sprites would be awesome!  :) thanks

Also comment below on what you guys want to see :).

TERMS and CONDITIONS:

- All sprites under "Template Sprites:" are free to use for commercial and non-commercial projects.

- All sprites under "For non-commercial use:" are free to use for non-commercial projects only.

- All facesets/portraits are free to use for both commercial and non-commercial use..

These may also be edited freely, but make sure to credit me for the original art.

- All sprites under "For commercial and non-commercial use:" are free to use for non-commercial projects.

If you wish to use these sprites commercially, email me first at jonathancooper-art@live.com.

- If you would like any of these sprites edited, please request it in this topic or give me a PM (private message).

- Do not claim any of this work as your own.

- Please do not re-post these sprites anywhere else, unless I have given you permission.

Credit:
- Give credit to me - Jonath4nC
- Sprites that are in the VX Ace and MV styles, give credit to Enterbrain

VX Ace:

Sprites:

Template Sprites:

Behavior Sprite Templates -

_rpg_vx_ace___male_behavior_template_by_ ~ _rpg_vx_ace___male_insane_template_by_jo ~ JFmkwpN.png ~ _rpg_vx_ace___female_behavior_template_b ~ _rpg_vx_ace___female_insane_template_by_

With the frozen sprite, you can use these layers as a template for default-sized sprites.

First you use this layer as the base - rpg_maker_vx_ace___frozen_behaviour_1___
Then recolor and position your character to look like this and add it as the mid layer - rpg_maker_vx_ace___frozen_behaviour_1___

Finally, use this layer as the top layer - rpg_maker_vx_ace___frozen_behaviour_1___

Diagonal Templates:

Diagonal Male Sprite Templates -

y2J6f2X.png ~ SvuMZ7H.png

Diagonal Female Sprite Template -

eAltU1a.png

NOTE - a $ symbol is needed as a prefix for single sprite sheets.

Look to the Terms and Conditions for use, thanks and enjoy :)

For non-commercial use:

Pokémon:

Pokémon - Ash Sprites - 01 -

oLEWT8Z.png

Pokémon - Ash Sprites - 02 -
b6OlIzZ.png

Pokémon - Ash Sprites - 03 - Pijamas -
Yugu1wD.png
Make sure to check out Ash's Bed below in the Tileset section! :)

Pokémon - CreepyPasta - Ash Sprites -
HcZCSBC.png

Pokémon - Delia Sprite -
4SHOOHu.png

$Pokémon - CreepyPasta - Delia Hanging Sprite -
DRNbpew.png ~ 9Gmj0zs.gif

Magi:

Magi - Aladdin Sprite -
rGBWyzj.png

Skyrim:

Skyrim - Dragonborn Sprite -
pDQOaRO.png

RPG Maker 2003 - Avatar The Last Airbender Sprites -
4QJHXQI.png

For commercial and non-commercial use:

Bard Sprite -

Walk                Play Lute             Walk Lute

39eOrKB.png ~ LSxPZTc.png ~ h4c47Mx.png

@Green0ak's Ian Sprite -

gren0ak_s_ian_sprite_by_jonath4nc-d7qrmk

Facesets/Portraits:

Bard Faceset -

e0Y4MPB.png

Bard Portrait -

mLxzuej.png

The above image can be edited, re-sized and cropped however you want for your project, whether you want a bust, portrait or the full body.

Tilesets:

Quest Board -

HH8cUmm.png

This was for the game I made for the 2015 IGMC. The game is called "Thing". Check it out if you want, it's a bit pathetic though haha.

Feel free to use for whatever, commercial or not, just make sure to credit me, thanks! :)

Pokémon - Ash's Bed - 
GC0ZkS1.png

MV:

Sprites:

Template Sprites:

Diagonal Sprite Templates -

xfjTZ56.png ~ LaeKSij.png

For non-commercial use:

Re: Zero:

Re: Zero - Natsugi Subaru -

VMXSDHq.gif~ OOIFexM.png~ Xcn64ww.png

Sword Art Online:

Sword Art Online - Kirito -

xYwQdIF.gif~ Qsr3Fmb.png

Requests:

Requests are open so long as the finished request(s) can be posted on here for other's to use.

Request List:  -----

In Progress:    -----

Complete:       [17_09_2016]  - Sword Art Online - Kirito sprite

[15_08_2016]  - Re: Zero - Natsuki Subaru sprite

[27_10_2015]  - Template _ RPGMV Female Diagonal sprite

[26_10_2015]  - Template _ RPGMV Male Diagonal sprite

[14_02_2015]  - Template _ Male Insane Kaduki sprite

[31_01_2015]  - Template _ Male Down Sprite 001

[13_08_2014]  - Template _ Female Kaduki sprites

[12_08_2014]  - Template _ Male Kaduki sprites

[15_07_2014]  - @Green0ak's sprite _ Ian

[27_05_2014]  - @Winchester's sprite
                         [??_??_2014]  - Pokémon, Magi, Skyrim sprites

[??_09_2013]  - Template _ Male Behavior sprites
                         [??_??_????]  - Avatar The Last Airbender sprites for RM2003

If you would like to support me, you can use this in your signature - 1c60ded7d023e7a5655e18fb8f77b105-d7l7pos ...and thankyou! :)

Edited by Rikifive

Haha yea, you're definitely right there. When I say I did them not too long ago, I think they could have been a year or two ago :P.
...but thankyou :D

I might work on them sometime later - both improve and complete them. Along with Pikachu and Brock :) ...and maybe team rocket lol.

I probably won't finish the avatar sprites as no one will use them lol... I'll just re-create them for VX/Ace
aaaand after I complete the templates and open the shop, I'll create the behavior sprites for dragonborn and the improved Pokemon sprites...

Also, I swear I had more sprites created... they must have gone down with my old computer that died :/

Alright UPDATE!! :D :D :D :D

As you can see I created myself a banner title thingy and prettied things up a bit :P (after a mass amount of work through problems I was having with editing the topic lol) ...but hey, viola! :)

Edited by Jonath4nC

Haha yea well I figured seen as they were created in this format, not too many people would be trying to re-create the games before FFVII. But then again, it would be kinda cool to see a game where they used all the characters from each series and put them into one. ...I think they already did that tho... but not in RPG VX/Ace tho :D ...

hahaa :') i keep getting glitches with my topic, it just won't do what I want, I even went through the code and cleaned it up, but still to no avail (I just cant centre those dang images and stuff blaaaaa).

Thought I'd create a magi sprite after watching the anime. Flip, that anime's sweet. ...and it looks like someone else beat me to it too haha... Sprite Request: Magi Labyrinth of Magic
Awesome job, 
@Terra-tani  :)

It's quite the coincidence you posted that message up not long before I posted my first post in a loooooong time.

hmm, I googled pokemon sprite vx ace, but mine was the only one that came up for me for some reason. Does anyone know of any pokemon sprites for vx? Just seems strange that they wouldn't exist haha.
Well if there aren't any then I may as well finish 'em haha. So for now I'll be making Ash, Misty and Brock. Are there any other characters you wanted? (Not saying I would do all of them but I might give it a go :P)

Edited by Jonath4nC

UPDATE:

I've just uploaded a redo of Ash, I've decided if I'm going to create more pokemon sprites, I'll start from a clean slate haha. (and add that shading work, @charlesthehurst recommended :P). So more will be coming soon!

Edited by Jonath4nC

umm, this is my 4th post in a row, was there some rule against that? I tried looking it up, but couldn't find it :/   ....anyway...

UPDATE!!: :o
Not sure if anyone noticed (or if anyone even cares :') haha ...ha) but I decided to open up for requests... and it would b real cool if i can know what items would be real helpful to hav in the RM!

Also I think I'm done with Ash sprites for now (unless there's some versions or actions people reeaaally want).

Dude you are very talented, Congratulations!

Thank you so much!!!  :D

If you can do these sprites:  :rolleyes:

- Jessie, James, Giovani and Meowth 

- May, Dawn, Iris and Max 

- Professor Oak, Garry, Tracey 

- Ash's Mom

Dude if you could make sprites of Pokémon in a horror style I would be very happy, for example, a bloodied pikachu and jigglypuff. 

Note: I'm working on a game based on a creepypasta pokemon. 

I think I'm asking too much at once... hahahaha Make these sprites only if you have time. 

And once again, THANK YOU!

Edited by CayoLimma

If you can do these sprites:  :rolleyes:

- Jessie, James, Giovani and Meowth 
- May, Dawn, Iris and Max 
- Professor Oak, Garry, Tracey 
- Ash's Mom

Dude if you could make sprites of Pokémon in a horror style I would be very happy, for example, a bloodied pikachu and jigglypuff. 

Note: I'm working on a game based on a creepypasta pokemon.

With the list, could you put it in order of what you want done first, and include the list Im working on too? (Pikachu, Misty, Brock). and ill add it to the list :)

I think I'll finish making the normal versions of them first and then add the horror style to them after.

How would you want the horror styles, like with ribs poking out as well? or darker eyes or maybe zombie versions with their arms lifted up etc?

Would you want the characters in horror style as well, or just the pokemon?

When it comes to the pokemon sprites, I may only do pikachu, there are just too many to sprite haha.

Have you seen these? - HatBoy's Pokémon in Tim Burton style

Edited by Jonath4nC

Glad you will make the normal version and the horror version will be much better!  :D

Here is a list of horror versions of each character: 

Order by: 

- Ash's Mom: hanged and the bloodstained clothes. 

- Misty: With stitched mouth, dark eyes and bloodstained clothes. 

- Brock without the bottom of the body, and with his guts showing. 

- Professor Oak: Holding a knife, with dark eyes and with bloodstained clothes. 

- Garry: With a creepy smile, dark eyes and with bloodstained clothes. 

- Tracey: No hands, arms dripping blood and crying blood. 

- James: With the right side of your body all disfigured. 

- Jessie: With the left side of your body all disfigured. 

- Meowth: No head, body stained with blood. 

- Giovani: With his body bigger and without an eye, blood dripping through the hole of the eye that is missing, dark eyes, arms shattered and bloodstained clothes. (Final Boss)

- Dawn : With the white body ( ghost ) and with bloodstained hands .

- May : With dark eyes , bloodstained clothes and holding the head of the Max

- Max : Headless , bloodstained clothes .

- Iris : Two sprites , with the right side of the body and the other with the left side of the body . ( with clothes stained with blood, guts appearing )

Pokémon: For now I just need a scary version of Pikachu and Jigglypuff.

OBS: Can you make pokemon sprites in the style of those pictures that you gave me the link?

And once again, make these sprites only if you have time. hahaha  :rolleyes: 

THANKS! 

Edited by CayoLimma

Glad you will make the normal version and the horror version will be much better!  :D
Here is a list of horror versions of each character: 

Order by: 
- Ash's Mom: hanged and the bloodstained clothes. 
- Misty: With stitched mouth, dark eyes and bloodstained clothes. 
- Brock without the bottom of the body, and with his guts showing. 
- Professor Oak: Holding a knife, with dark eyes and with bloodstained clothes. 
- Garry: With a creepy smile, dark eyes and with bloodstained clothes. 
- Tracey: No hands, arms dripping blood and crying blood. 
- James: With the right side of your body all disfigured. 
- Jessie: With the left side of your body all disfigured. 
- Meowth: No head, body stained with blood. 
- Giovani: With his body bigger and without an eye, blood dripping through the hole of the eye that is missing, dark eyes, arms shattered and bloodstained clothes. (Final Boss)
- Dawn : With the white body ( ghost ) and with bloodstained hands .
- May : How dark eyes , bloodstained clothes and holding the head of the Max
- Max : Headless , bloodstained clothes .
- Iris : Two sprites , with the right side of the body and the other with the left side of the body . ( with clothes stained with blood, guts appearing )

Pokémon: For now I just need a scary version of Pikachu and Jigglypuff.

OBS: Can you make pokemon sprites in the style of those pictures that you gave me the link?

And once again, make these sprites only if you have time. hahaha  :rolleyes: 

THANKS! 

That's a hefty request. At least you put in there "if you have time" I respect that after seeing so many new people request tons and tons of works and think it should be done without question. Truth is this stuff is hard, time consuming work.

Great sprites by the way!

That's a hefty request. At least you put in there "if you have time" I respect that after seeing so many new people request tons and tons of works and think it should be done without question. Truth is this stuff is hard, time consuming work.

Great sprites by the way!

Euphoria I know I've been very picky and I also know that making these sprites is not easy, but I left that list there, maybe he ends up doing when he has time.  :P

Even if he did not make these sprites I asked for, I'm already glad he provided the sprites of Ash.  :D

No doubt his name (Jonath4nC) will be in the credits of my game.

Euphoria glad you liked the sprites. No doubt my game will be somewhat disturbing.  :P Hahahaha
Edited by CayoLimma

wow that's quite the list you have there haha. Well I'll get a start on that and if there are any other artists wanting to take this list on as well, I'm open for some help with that hahaha. - Although I would probably like to edit them slightly to make it more consistent with my slightly different style :P.

Also, how do you want Ash to look?

and thanks for putting my own time into consideration as well. Heads up, if I were to be working on that list alone as fast as I could, I think it would take me a month, so IF I finish this list, it would take quite a bit of time :/
Thanks Euphoria :)

lol what does OBS mean? :P
that's strange, I clicked on the link 'cause I thought I changed it, but here it is again, the original tumblr post - HatBoy's Pokémon in Tim Burton style

Edited by Jonath4nC

Thanks a lot for considering my list!  :)

I am basing on the theory that Ash is in a coma, you could make a sprite Ash older (17 years old) ... look at this picture: 

Take the time you need, no need to rush! 

Forget the "OBS", I do not know why I put it there ... hahahaha 

There is no problem with the link, I just asked if you can make sprites of Pokémon in the style of images you gave me. (I enjoyed the style of Tim Burton).

your welcome,

um I'm not sure how different I can make ash from the original if it's just age? Got any more thoughts with that?
also with that tim burton style, when I think about it, im not sure how well I could get that particular style across lol, but yea I could give it a go :P

lol i looked up creepypasta pokemon, and it came up with ash without arms, iv never even known about creepypasta before :P

Don't worry about the Ash sprite, I think I'll use the sprite pajamas Ash. (less work for you hahahaha)  :P

The style of Tim Burton, I just need the pikachu and jiglypuff. (other pokemon I'll use the sprites there on the internet) 

I also did not know of the existence of these  pokémon creepypastas, and when I found out I was so inspired that I decided to create a game haha  :lol:

Edited by CayoLimma

UPDATE:
Delia, Ash's mom sprite -

..the horror version of her is coming up next...

Don't worry about the Ash sprite, I think I'll use the sprite pajamas Ash. (less work for you hahahaha)  :P
The style of Tim Burton, I just need the pikachu and jiglypuff. (other pokemon I'll use the sprites there on the internet) 
I also did not know of the existence of these  pokémon creepypastas, and when I found out I was so inspired that I decided to create a game haha  :lol:

Well doing something on Ash won't take all that long because I've already created him (the default version of a sprite always takes the longest, any edits to that sprite can usually be done pretty quickly)
Haha, my friend suggested I give him a mustache hahaha. well maybe a goatie? :P
ooo can't wait to work on pikachu haha.
yup, those dismembered limbs, blood and gore can be so inspirational XD hahaha

UPDATE:
Delia, Ash's mom hangin' out -

So are these all good for you ? I decided to add a little animation in there too :)

...just add the pokemon rope i placed in the tileset section.

When I tested it, I found that the lowest walking animation speed was too fast, so I gave the sprite a custom move route...

[ Turn Left, Wait 1 frame(s), Turn Down, Wait 1 frame(s), Turn Right, Wait 1 frame(s), Turn Down, Wait 1 frame(s) ]
...and I personally found that was better.

I just looked more up on that creepypasta pokemon again and man I want to create Red (haha I'm still not too sure who he even is XD)

Edited by Jonath4nC