Sign in to follow this  
kelarly

rmvx Passage of The Hollow Moon [Full Game]

Title.png

Full Game Trailer:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky1ehFsScuo

Game Overview:

Passage of The Hollow Moon was a game that I completed in 2011. The game has about 12-13 hours of gameplay for the story, and a few hours of extras for the post game. Each character and the story itself was a creation of my own. Many people have enjoyed this game, and a few have even uploaded playthroughs on youtube. I'll post links to those below.

Links to playthroughs of the game: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PLE6525B980FC87D2F

Story:
The world of PHM is cursed by a War going on between two major kingdoms, Lazzaria and Zuleika. Lazzaria is the larges city in the world, and its leader is a man named Vulcan Jahalas. Lazzaria has taken over almost every city in the world except for a select few. Lazzaria is a force to be wreckoned with, along with its dictator Vulcan. Zuleika is the only city in the world who has still yet to fall to Lazzaria's dictatorship. Soon the world will fall to Vulcan's tyranny, if nobody stops Vulcan himself. Vulcan came to leadership after Lazzaria's previous leader had passed away. After one of Vulcan's partners made a discovery of a strange Hidden power deep inside the planet, Vulcan decided to use that power to become a dictator and take over the world. Legend says there a three hidden powers in the world, and after the discovery of the first, Vulcan wanted to find more. He hired a group of mercenaries named The Oortas, to seek out the other hidden powers for him. Our main character, Renee Parvati, is a member of The Oortas, but also wants to protect her only brother from danger. 

Characters:

Renee Parvati:
Venus.jpg
Renee is the main character of the game. After the war began, she and her only brother lost their parents. In order to take care of her brother, she joined The Oortas for the security and the money. Her new alias became "Venus". She is usually too busy with The Oortas to spend time with her brother, but recently, The Oortas were put out of commission. Even though she has more time at home, she usually spends her time at the local pub getting drunk and sleeping there. She is a strong woman, but has her weaknesses. 

Miken Parvati:
Mars.jpg
Miken is Renee's younger brother. He is somewhat disappointed in Renee because of her drinking and because of all the time she spends with The Oortas. He is young spirited and just wants the best for his sister.

Vulcan Jahalas:
Vulcan.jpg
Vulcan is the dictator of Lazzaria, and basically the ruler of most of the world. He controls the largest army in the world, and has the ability to use magic because of the discovery of The First Hidden Power. He is very selfish, and wants all the power. He is one of the main antagonists in the game.

Obi Zargabaan:
ObiZargabaan.jpg
Obi Zargabaan was the previous leader of Lazzaria before Vulcan. People praised him for being a great leader. He passed away due to old age. After his passing, Vulcan became leader of Lazzria.

Salomon:
Salomon.jpg
Salomon is a shaman from Espen Town. He has the ability to use magic. He seems very innocent, but also it seems as if he has a secret.

Nolle:
Noelle.jpg
Nolle is the leader of The Resistance against Vulcan's rule. She only wants to end Vulcan's tyranny and stop The Oortas. She will do anything to help Zuleika win this war.

Mars:
Miken.jpg
Mars' real name is Nikolai Danetelas. Mars was Renee's partner for a long time after she joined The Oortas. Mars is one of The Oortas most powerful members. After he and Renee spent a lot of time with each other, they may have become romantically involved, but a long amount of time has passed since then. 

Credits:

<Graphics>
RMVX Default Graphics
Various commerical RPG's
Wen-m 
Wen-m's deviantart @ wen-m.deviantart.com/gallery/
Ariel Williams Wizardry Animations
RPGRevolution.com
rpgmakervx.net

<Mapping>
Maps made with an edited Mack tileset

<Scripting>
Moghunter
Kylock
Mr. Anonymous
Jen's 009
Lomexi
Woratana
Yanfly Engine RD
Touchfuzzy
DMr. Bubble
ERZENGEL

<Music>
Rayman OST
Final Fantasy XII
Folklore OST
Metal Gear Solid 4 OST
Kingdom Hearts OST
Heavy Rain OST
Soul Calibur 3 OST
Various Sonic games OST's

Screenshots:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Videos:

Download Links:
Edited by kelarly

Hi there,

i would like to play your game,

but am not willing to create a 4shared account only to download one game.

can you upload it somwhere else?

best regards

Can you upload it to some normal filehost like Zippyshare or MediaFire? Because I don't want to wait hour for download on my 20mbit connection (RapidShare) or register (4shared).

I absolutely loved every minute, until...

I had to fight Lord Constantinus on the ferry

Both of my characters are only level 11! I don't know if it is even possible for me to get past this area with this level...

Edited by Draaloff

I absolutely loved every minute, until...

I had to fight Lord Constantinus on the ferry

Both of my characters are only level 11! I don't know if it is even possible for me to get past this area with this level...

You can go back into the room with the guards if you need to level up. As many times as you need to.

I did, but they are still too strong! They just use up my items... and almost always kill me, that too.

Edited by Draaloff

DrRedPantz~

Hope responding to this question in the Masterpiece thread doesn't bring me any sort of scolding...

In the game engine, click on File/Compress Game Data.
This will let you export the game as a stand alone exe that will run the game on any computer that doesn't have RMVXA (or any other RM engine) on it.

It also gives you the option to encrypt the files, so that no one can access them short of hacking the code.

P.S. Not trying to Mod Steal here but you might want to be careful where you post questions like this. Its a better idea to either google the question or start a thread in one of the appropriate forum sections, just to avoid a scolding.

But again, I'm not a Mod or Admin, so I'm just giving you friendly advice.

Good Luck.

DrRedPantz~

Hope responding to this question in the Masterpiece thread doesn't bring me any sort of scolding...

In the game engine, click on File/Compress Game Data.

This will let you export the game as a stand alone exe that will run the game on any computer that doesn't have RMVXA (or any other RM engine) on it.

It also gives you the option to encrypt the files, so that no one can access them short of hacking the code.

P.S. Not trying to Mod Steal here but you might want to be careful where you post questions like this. Its a better idea to either google the question or start a thread in one of the appropriate forum sections, just to avoid a scolding.

But again, I'm not a Mod or Admin, so I'm just giving you friendly advice.

Good Luck.

Thanks for the advice. Ill remember that. Im new to the forums so I didn't know where to post.