RoseGuardian

Linear Motion Battle System that needs to be translated

Hi, I found this linear motion battle system awhile back.  All I'm asking is for it to be translated to English. Reason why is because I used it in my game once and it worked for me but not other people.  I would like to use it again so it will work for others in my game.

Here is the link and thank you in advance:

http://kilisamenosekai.web.fc2.com/TKOOL/rgss/vxace/tklrgss05.html

BUMP

I would like this script translated to English please.  Why won't any one help me and why isn't anyone bothering to even look at this.  It has a demo in the link I gave.  I really want to use this script in my Mystic Knights game please.  Please I really want it translated.

BUMP

Still why won't anyone doe this for me, I really want to use this battle system.

The fact you are gonna go about commenting how no will do this for you, is probably why no one hasn't in all honestly. You need to be patient, as this is a "script request" forum.. not a "script demand" forum. Take that into consideration :)

Besides, I have waited almost a month one time for help on something specific i was needing help on. Someone eventually helped, but you have to be patient because there are other people asking for help as well. Good luck to your request. 

I've actually partly translated this, but stopped since it really isn't Linear Motion, and it's also an unfinished script, hence why it's called "Beta" on the site.
I don't think I will finish translating it for several reasons.

But you could request someone to convert the Linear Motion Battle by XRXS from RPG Maker XP -> Ace.
If that get's converted, I'll be happy to fix up the script

I didn't know it was unfinished and I can't read Japanese.  Also I don't like the one for xp even that is a good idea because it requires too many battler frames and you have to set up all of the skills in the script.  I don't have the patients for that I 'm sorry.

I didn't know it was unfinished and I can't read Japanese.  Also I don't like the one for xp even that is a good idea because it requires too many battler frames and you have to set up all of the skills in the script.  I don't have the patients for that I 'm sorry.

Well of course it requires a lot of battler frames. (NOTHING Compared to if you hack the PSX ROMs of Destiny and stuff and look how many frames they have.)

It wouldn't be a fun battle if you don't put work into them.

Plus, if you don't have the frames for your own battlers, and you're wanting to use a battle system that is just like the Tale's Linear Motion.

You might aswell RIP the sprites for them.

I've already been doing that for my RPG version based off Radiant Mythology's gameplay style.

I've already been doing that for my RPG version based off Radiant Mythology's gameplay style.

Actually, please don't do this.

Why? I've already finished almost all the sprites?

(I didn't actually rip them myself, their on a sprite site.)

I've just been moving them into animations 1 by 1.

It's not like I'm posting them any for resource for anyone. o.0

There are also quite a few RPG Projects on here from other people that have ripped sprites.

Edited by Levi Stepp

Sorry for the confusion, it was a misunderstanding on my part.

We don't allow sharing of ripped material. Recommending ripping is a different issue and, while I personally find it questionable, not forbidden. Just remember that ripping could very well be illegal in some countries (I believe it is in mine, but I'm not quite sure).

I don't know how to rip any way.  If I find rips I always recolor them and edit them so that they look like my characters.  I basically just use them as template since I don't know how to sprite from scratch. The only part of the script in the xp version that bothers me is that every skill has to be set up in the script and I don't know to script.

Edited by RoseGuardian

To clarify what Regendo is stating, it was this quote that was in question:

We're not going to go after every game that has rips (that'd probably include like 3/4 of the games here because of video game music alone), but you still take the risk of having the original game company coming back at you; and if we're ever told to remove any projects as a result of their use of rips, we'll have no choice but to do so.

However, while we're not policing the use of rips within your project, you still aren't allowed to recommend the use of rips or suggest where to find them, or post them here.