Secrets of Marizales

Genre: Thriller/Horror/Adventure

Story:

The story is about Nate and Emily who lost their parents. They don't know that untill they received a weird letter from their parents where  they say that they are from the Marizales family. Nate goes on adventure, while Emily gets captured by a strange man. You will be playing as Nate and Emily, to discover the family's situation, and their secrets.

Characters: 

QBt0h8K.png

Nate: A 17 year old boy, who lost his parents when he was 3 years old, he was raised by strangers together with his sister, and left the house at an age of 15 years when he found out that they weren't his real parents. He's a really loud type, he's really secure.

8qwCfTH.png
Emily: A 16 year old girl, lost her parents when she was 2 years old, she was raised by strangers together with her brother, and left the house at an age of 14 years when she found out that they weren't her real parents. She's a shy girl, who's insecure.

Mom & Dad: The real parents of Nate and Emily, there isn't a lot of history about them. They died in an accident, when Nate was 3 years and Emily 2 years old. The name of the mother is Celia and the name of the father is Merlo.

vHfxpyd.png6onIDO6.png
Surrogate Mom & Dad: These are Mary Jawlie, and Peter Felio, they are the surrogate parents of Nate and Emily, they don't know what happend to Nate's and Emily's parents, but they found them, when they were little. They raised the 2 kids as their kids, but the children left when they became teens, and when they knew that Mary and Peter weren't their real parents.

Screenshots:
post-34100-0-81642000-1381262459_thumb.pngpost-34100-0-76392500-1381262473_thumb.pngpost-34100-0-41461900-1381262489_thumb.pngpost-34100-0-16761400-1381262493_thumb.png

Credits:
Story:
ErnestinoH

Designing:
ErnestinoH

Tilesets:
Celianna
GrandmaDeb
Enterbrain

Facegen:
wademason8

charcreator:
Famitsu

Script:

Yanfly

Edited by ErnestinoH

That second screenshot *_* Is that entire city...floating?? :D

Just a quick question (seeing as you don't have a boatload written on the plot right now): Emily gets captured, and Nate just goes off lad-di-dah? :s

That second screenshot *_* Is that entire city...floating?? :D

Just a quick question (seeing as you don't have a boatload written on the plot right now): Emily gets captured, and Nate just goes off lad-di-dah? :s

well no, but i didn't want to spoil a lot, because if i tell the next little part, i spoiled too much information :P

Totally getcha :) I'm also a bit of stickler for keeping plots secret. But glad to see you're working on this!

well, i'm a little bit busy irl so, only thing i can work on atm is to refine the story. but this holiday, i'll be finishing off a few more maps!