What would you like?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Still no Ike, right?

Nope, sorry. :<

I'm still waiting on Super Saiyan Charizard.  :P

*thinks about it* Did a quick google and I'm kinda afraid to envision him XD

(Wait how did I not see this last post omg)

I really realise that I haven't been updating the Lab nearly as frequently as I used to (or I should, lol). I noticed most of you guys really wanted tiles in the poll, but I don't have very many. ._. I was wondering what kind of tiles you guys would like to see :)

(Wait how did I not see this last post omg)

I really realise that I haven't been updating the Lab nearly as frequently as I used to (or I should, lol). I noticed most of you guys really wanted tiles in the poll, but I don't have very many. ._. I was wondering what kind of tiles you guys would like to see :)

Maybe some indoor esque tiles? I feel you could do a good job doing those.

Oh, thank you for the suggestion :) May I ask what kind of interior tiles? Houses? Shops? Modern or medieval or scifi, etc. There's just so much to try and make I don't know what to do XD

Oooh, if I was to throw my thoughts in - and after what I saw of your previous streams and designs - I think some interior fantasy/medievil-esque house tiles would be nice~

Your making a game based around sweets = can't get more fantasy than that xD

In serious though, from the stair stream (that I really loved the curtains in and demanded a preview of once you were done) I think some indoor house tiles would be nice.

Plus, I have no doubt you'd be creative with floor and wall designs~

Some beds and curtains would maybe be cool since, you seem to enjoy textures. I'd be interested to see what you can fiddle with :) (plus, maybe tiles would be easier to make instead of full porttraits and sprites all the time xD)

Also, since I haven't posted here in a while, I backtracked quite a few pages to check previous updates.

I still eagerly await an update on that castle~ but everything looks great Tsarmina ^^

Oh, thank you for the suggestion :) May I ask what kind of interior tiles? Houses? Shops? Modern or medieval or scifi, etc. There's just so much to try and make I don't know what to do XD

It doesn't matter to me, but something among the lines of houses, shops in the medieval sense would work for me.

Maybe houses, shops. In both styles. Whatever you like first.

Ooh, thanks for all the suggestions, everyone ^u^ 

@Takeo: I actually have a lot of trouble with tiles so I thought I need to practise a little XD Thank you though. The castle is done XP I just haven't posted it, hehehe.

OMG!  I've been away working on stuff, creating my game, moving and settling in... (o.o)b And I get an email about a reply to this topic and took a look.  You're characters have majorly improved since I saw them last, so I am really impressed.  I mean, I thought they were good before, now they're just really awesome.  Am looking forward to seeing future characters that you draw!

Edited by Cait

Great stuff as usual. I really have nothing to say on the art. I just wanted to say I'm happy to see you still creating. Go you!  :thumbup3:

Ahaha thanks c: It's too bad that I don't create very much anymore! mostly it's just me updating restaff :< I feel like I have less and less time now. It makes me pretty upset.

OMG!  I've been away working on stuff, creating my game, moving and settling in... (o.o)b And I get an email about a reply to this topic and took a look.  You're characters have majorly improved since I saw them last, so I am really impressed.  I mean, I thought they were good before, now they're just really awesome.  Am looking forward to seeing future characters that you draw!

Cait! I haven't seen you in foreverrr. I hope you're doing well and settling in well then :D Aww, thanks! I'm striving to keep improving no matter what because I'll never stop drawing :) Thanks so much!

o_o' I had artist block for awhile, due to a lot of real life issues, but I was mostly stalking the forum in a healthy non illegal way.  ^_^ Now, off to update my topic with new graphics and I might even add a preview of one to come.  (^_^)/