Sign in to follow this  
Dragonthunder

[Solved] Walking glitch character does automaticly walk

Hello,

When I used RPG Maker VX Ace for the last time (around a half week ago) everything was working fine. But when I did start it today the controls are spacing when I play the game. My character does move automatically up and to the left when I press down on my keyboard. (The menu is also glitching, I can only move down.) It isn't a event or something that cause this, it happens always, even when I create a complete new project, and also when I open "Game.exe" instead of playtesting. I did try to restart my laptop, reinstall the RTP and even RPG Maker VX Ace itself, but without success...

I really don't know how this can happen, I didn't change anything as far as I know. Also the arrow-keys are working fine without any problems in other applications.

Does anyone known how can I fix this?

Thanks very much!

Edited by HierisIngo

I've heard of similar things happening with some gamepad/joysticks plugged in or just their drivers being installed. Something to check out if you have any :)

I've heard of similar things happening with some gamepad/joysticks plugged in or just their drivers being installed. Something to check out if you have any :)

Thanks, you've saved me!

I did connect my Wii Remote with Bluetooth to my computer, after removing the device everything was working normal again. (Yes, you can see a Wii Remote when you press 1+2 on it and search for it) Still I think it's kinda weird that just having a Wii Remote registered in my Bluetooth devices is causing my game to glitch.

Edited by HierisIngo