1/10 it´s impossible to play a mage class on normal (Does that mean I should play on easy? No thanks^^).... (sage/priest/mage) forcing someone to use a meele class (If there are several mage classes available) is absolute sh***.

I tried everything used the potion at 20hp and I tried it several times... there is no way to beat the slimes with a mage class.

You don`t have any spell at the beginning and your hits deal~4-7 damage at most. (Couldn`t even kill a single slime... and after seeing this I won`t play this game. If you make many classes available you must do at least a little balancing -_-) Nothing against hard... but against impossible and makeing mage classes unplayable. Won`t look at it again lol (The first game to make me give up...within 5-10 minutes lol it took at least twice the time to download it^^... new record sir xD)

Just for the record I tried the Paladin as well... well at least one went down but I couldn`t kill the other one...

Did you only play with, for an example, the Samurai and on easy?

Whatever I will be away and browse trough the recourses searching for stuff see ya^^

But before I do that last feedback:

Testplay with ALL your classes to a certain extent and give them, if necessary, spells at the beginning... doesn`t really matter if it`s something like a debuff and a buff which you have to use at the right moment...(Better make your own spells if you think the premade ones are insufficent!) as long as it`s BEATABLE! And if you have many classes it`s alright to make some easier and others heavier to play, you said that as well, but focusing on a single meele class is stupid if you have that many classes to choose from. I only wanted to see the story actually but if I am forced to play on easy, if there is a combat system, and with classes I don`t like then I am not even interested in the story since the combat is a crucial part in your game!

1/10 it´s impossible to play a mage class on normal (Does that mean I should play on easy? No thanks^^).... (sage/priest/mage) forcing someone to use a meele class (If there are several mage classes available) is absolute sh***.

I tried everything used the potion at 20hp and I tried it several times... there is no way to beat the slimes with a mage class.

You don`t have any spell at the beginning and your hits deal~4-7 damage at most. (Couldn`t even kill a single slime... and after seeing this I won`t play this game. If you make many classes available you must do at least a little balancing -_-) Nothing against hard... but against impossible and makeing mage classes unplayable. Won`t look at it again lol (The first game to make me give up...within 5-10 minutes lol it took at least twice the time to download it^^... new record sir xD)

Just for the record I tried the Paladin as well... well at least one went down but I couldn`t kill the other one...

Did you only play with, for an example, the Samurai and on easy?

Whatever I will be away and browse trough the recourses searching for stuff see ya^^

But before I do that last feedback:

Testplay with ALL your classes to a certain extent and give them, if necessary, spells at the beginning... doesn`t really matter if it`s something like a debuff and a buff which you have to use at the right moment...(Better make your own spells if you think the premade ones are insufficent!) as long as it`s BEATABLE! And if you have many classes it`s alright to make some easier and others heavier to play, you said that as well, but focusing on a single meele class is stupid if you have that many classes to choose from. I only wanted to see the story actually but if I am forced to play on easy, if there is a combat system, and with classes I don`t like then I am not even interested in the story since the combat is a crucial part in your game!

Thanks for so great feedback,

With regards to classes and skills I will be cutting the number of classes down and changing the stats and growth formulas so that each class should be able to start off with some good stats. I am also going to cut the defense down on some of the low level mobs.

This is why I has been a long time since an update.

Also with File Size I will no longer be releasing an RTP Version (This should make it faster with updates) and will also available on the Steam Workshop.

I hope that Alpha 0.10.0 will be enough to make you enjoy the game more!

As always your views are greatly appreciated 

CLASSES HAVE BEEN REMOVED

Ok so 1.10.x is here and I have decided to list below all the classes and what skill level they are

Class Name - Player Level (Difficulty Level).

Soldier - Suitable for all players (2)

Paladin - Suitable for players who like challenge (3)

Spellblade - Suitable for all players (2)

Samurai - Suitable for all players (Best Choice for people not used to ATB style games) (1)

Archer - Suitable for players who like challenge (3)

Thief - Suitable for players who like challenge (3)

Priestess - Suitable for players who like challenge (4)

Witch - Suitable for all players (2.5)

Sage - Suitable for all players (2)

Hey everyone!

Once again thanks for all the feedback you have given! 

I am still working on this and have plans to release the game along with extra DLC! 

I will be posting updates here, on my site and on steam! (Here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=418944071)

If you have any tips or feedback I would love to hear it! :)

I just downloaded your demo. I'll give it a try after class tonight and give my opinion, for what it's worth lol

EDIT: Okay so I played the demo a bit. There were a few spelling and grammar errors I noticed in the prologue portion. There were also a few spots on the map that looked odd because of the way the passage is set in the tilesets.

My big concern is that as soon as I walked out of the house I was hit by a slime for over 500 damage and wiped. Boo to that. I probably won't try it out again anytime soon because someone else made a similar statement and it seems you didn't figure out what the problem was.

It's pretty irritating to sit through a prologue and then get wiped at the first actual encounter because of OP slimes.

Edited by HumanNinja

A few major will be here soon for this project!

First off say goodbye to the world map. I will be added more places to explore as well as secret areas that you can find ;) 

More news soon! :)

Also a huge thank you to the 427 people who have voted yes on steam :) 

Sorry guys, I've been forgetting to update you here. 

Chapter 1 has now been complicated and can be downloaded in the OP. :)

Also chapter 2 is almost here! With new monsters and areas it will only leave you with more unanswered questions! 

Thanks for all the support, I am still pushing to get this on steam and will keep you updated.

While I do have several cons, there are a few pros to be had as well. Unfortunately, it seems as though significant amount of the characters suffer from "Plot Cliches". For example, Sophie = "Parent(s) in danger (Or dead, in common uses) [Example: Just about every FF protagonist ever] for motivation" cliche , Jessie  doesn't follow any dangerous "Cliche", but just being the "Best Friend" doesn't give her much plot, James (I would like to commend you for featuring team rocket in this game) is the "An ally, but one who succumbs to the darkness" cliche [Example, Kingdom Hearts], Mike: "Amnesia for motivation" cliche [Example: Final Fantasy 7]. I actually take interest in Nuru, though xD. While I despise the VX Ace Character Generator, as well as just about any of the RTP stuff (Excessively, anyway; I don't mind some bits of it, like monster sprites) the mapping job in this game is really great at points. A lot of detail goes into some maps, though some seem very plain. I do see great potential for this game, but I think certain bits do need a bit more attention than others >.<

While I do have several cons, there are a few pros to be had as well. Unfortunately, it seems as though significant amount of the characters suffer from "Plot Cliches". For example, Sophie = "Parent(s) in danger (Or dead, in common uses) [Example: Just about every FF protagonist ever] for motivation" cliche , Jessie  doesn't follow any dangerous "Cliche", but just being the "Best Friend" doesn't give her much plot, James (I would like to commend you for featuring team rocket in this game) is the "An ally, but one who succumbs to the darkness" cliche [Example, Kingdom Hearts], Mike: "Amnesia for motivation" cliche [Example: Final Fantasy 7]. I actually take interest in Nuru, though xD. While I despise the VX Ace Character Generator, as well as just about any of the RTP stuff (Excessively, anyway; I don't mind some bits of it, like monster sprites) the mapping job in this game is really great at points. A lot of detail goes into some maps, though some seem very plain. I do see great potential for this game, but I think certain bits do need a bit more attention than others >.<

Thanks for some awesome feedback :D 

The whole Jessie and James thing just happened and i didn't even notice until someone pointed it out!

I can't really say much else as it would give away the master plan but I can say the following:

When I release Chapter 2, it will not only extend the story line (Who would have guessed right?) but also adds a bit more back story to he characters as well as the overall game world.

Oh and it will finally add more people to play cards against :D  

Ah okay awesome, can't wait to see some more of the characters' pasts. Also my deepest apologies if the criticism came off in a douchey sorta tone xD I'm rereading it now and it looks mean when it wasn't intended to be 0_o I guess the start of the school year put me in this "I hate life" mood xDDD

Ah okay awesome, can't wait to see some more of the characters' pasts. Also my deepest apologies if the criticism came off in a douchey sorta tone xD I'm rereading it now and it looks mean when it wasn't intended to be 0_o I guess the start of the school year put me in this "I hate life" mood xDDD

It's all good :)