74q2.png

Genre: Adventure RPG
Progression: 100%!

The Warriors of Solian is Team Lightning's second project.

- Storyline -

A legendary star that would give unlimited powers to the warrior's weapon, a star that only appears each 200 years, the Star of Power.

"200 years ago... The 9 Legendary Warriors chosen by the Star of Power, defeated the Diablo Sword and saved the world. For a while... Now this story is about to begin once again..."

The next Star of Power fell on the Earth, boke to pieces and chosen the next 9 Legendary Warriors. You and your 2 friends are some of them. You have to find the 6 other Legendary Warriors before the Diablo Sword returns. Where will they be? Who will they be? You will discover it soon. Because right now, the war between the two warrior tribes, Solian and Darkner for the Fragments of the star began, and the leaders of the Darkners are: Tai, Silver and Aspen. You have to end this war before finding the Legendary Warriors.

- Characters -

"Sorry! Team Lightning doesn't have an Artist yet, so the custom characters I created don't have faces, only sprites. When we find someone that can help us with that, we will edit this part."

- Heroes -

dxz7.pngKai (You)

The best Swordman in the Solian tribe. He has great fighting skills. He would do anything to finish the Darkner tribe and put an end to all the other wars that have begun between those tribes. With the Star of Power, he has a chance to do that.

Race: Human
Weapon: Light Sword (Modified by the Star of Power)

o9nb.pngJin

The best Mage in the Solian tribe. He is indeed a smart guy and is always trying to help his partners when they need him. He won't let anyone stop him while he's trying to save his partners.

Weapon: Light Spear (Modified by the Star of Power)

yl9i.pngHaruka

The best Archer in the Solian tribe. She has a great audition. Her skills with the Bow are perfect, making it be almost impossible for her to miss an attack.

Weapon: Light Bow (Modified by the Star of Power)

- Villains -

uig3.pngTai

The best Swordman in the Darkner tribe. He's Kai's sworn enemy and a great strategist. Tai is a really serious person and all he thinks about is winning the war between Solian and Darkner.

Race: Human
Weapon: Dark Sword (Modified by the Star of Power)

agfv.pngSilver

The best Mage in the Darkner tribe. He's as smart as Jin, but he's also his sworn enemy. He would love to see the Solians suffering and his current objective is: Kill all the enemies, principally Jin.

Weapon: Dark Spear (Modified by the Star of Power)

dtw6.pngAspen

The best Archer in the Darkner tribe. She's Haruka's sworn enemy. Aspen is as serious as Tai and NEVER misses an attack (What means that she is more skilled than Haruka). All she thinks about is training and defeating her enemy.

Weapon: Dark Bow (Modified by the Star of Power)

1wkl.pngFlynt

He isn't a Solian, but he isn't a Darkner either. Nobody knows if he's part of the Midwild tribe, but he says that he fights alone. He doesn't care about anybody else and has a really resistant armor. His helmet makes it impossible to see his face, so he is kinda mysterious.

Race: Human[?]
Weapon: "The Dark Destructor" (Regular Sword. NOT modified by the Star of Power)

- Neutral -

ykww.pngRay
He is the Leader of the Midwilds. He masters all the weapons except the Bow, and, since the Midwilds don't use Magic, the Spear. He is weaker than Jin (in Attack aspects), but he has destructive techniques like the Blitz Attack and the Omnislash.

Weapon: All The Weapons except Bow and Spear.
NOT a Legendary Warrior.

- Screenshots -

Solians VS Darkners

y2ho.png

Underwater Palace Entrance Screenshot

8nxu.png

In-Battle Screenshot

j7b5.png

The Formation
l0w4.png

- Credits -

At last, we have the credits.

Arts:
Tsarmina

Audio:
Fanmade Studios/DarkTreecko2 (You can find his channel clicking here)
(Some musics from Castle Crashers and Kirby's Return to Dreamland were also used).

Title Screen:
Background from RMVXA
Edited by ZoroarX

Sprites:
ZoroarX (with the site below)

Holder

Scripting:
Yanfly, Zeus81, MOGHunter, V.M of D.T, Yami/Symphoria

Events:
ZoroarX

Tilesets:
Enterbrain

Engine:
Enterbrain

Story:
ZoroarX (Yeah, I did lots of things)

Special Thanks:
Team Lightning
Holder
Tsarmina 

- Extra Information -

Attention! Only open it if you really want Extra information (By the way, the information below is not involved with the story)

The 3 Tribes

Solian
The tribe that represents the Light. Its main objective is defeating Darkner and restore the peace in the island where the both tribes are located in.
Darkner
The tribe that represents the Darkness. It has incredibly great war skills, and their leader is a great strategist, so you can never know when they will attack or from where they will appear.

Midwild
They aren't Solians, they aren't Darkners either. They are Neutral. The Midwilds are somehow different from the Solians and the Darkners. They aren't skilled in a wide variety of weapons, and they never use Magic, to show that they aren't at any of the two sides: Light or Darkness

- Update Log -

------------------------------------------------
| Version 1.5                                      |
Grammar errors fixed

Overpowered enemies weakened

Introduction fixed

Maps improved
| Complete Version                          |
Grammar errors fixed

Overpowered enemies weakened

Maps Added

Enemies Added

Maps Improved

Characters (Enemies and Allies) Added

Musics and New Graphics Added
-------------------------------------------------

Edited by Sky Usanin

New updates!
Now we have a new title screen, what means that the English version will be a little different of the Portuguese version! Below, you can find a Screenshot of it:
3xs0.png

And below this screenshot, we have the Banner of this project, if you want to support us, copy the code below and put it in your Signature:

pp49.png

[url=http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/20928-the-warriors-of-solian][img=http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2664/pp49.png][/url]

If you are supporting this project, thank you ~Team Lightning

Things I noticed:

Grammar issues:
  • Jin: If Tai, Silver and Aspen are going to play at this way, let's join the game!

Must be: If Tai, Silver and Aspen are going to play this way, let's join the game!

• Tai: We aren't totally victorious yet. Two powers attracting the Star to different sides.. Wait, can't it break the star into pieces?
Must be: We aren't totally victorious yet. Two forces pulling the Star apart into opposite directions.. Wait, won't it break the star into pieces?

• Battle tutorial: If you get low in health
Must be: If you get low on health

(I may have missed some in the intro, I was tabbed out. :D)

Comments on minor stuff:
  • The text boxes in the introduction transitions into the next one too slow, even though the text was short.
  • Tai was able to count the fragments when the Star broke into pieces when it shattered far away from them. lol :D

Fix please:

• During the mage battle tutorial, the enemy soldier was able to 1-shot me. GG. Nerf plz. 

Anyway, good job! So far I can only see minor points to further improve (Maps seem a bit empty, Lacks epic music). I wasn't able to progress past the tutorials so I can't comment more. I'm jealous of your progress, so far I'm still conceptualizing about my project. I hope to see more of this, I will try again once you nerf (weaken) the mage tutorial soldier. :D

Edited by zalera_95

Things I noticed:

Grammar issues:
  • Jin: If Tai, Silver and Aspen are going to play at this way, let's join the game!

Must be: If Tai, Silver and Aspen are going to play this way, let's join the game!

• Tai: We aren't totally victorious yet. Two powers attracting the Star to different sides.. Wait, can't it break the star into pieces?
Must be: We aren't totally victorious yet. Two forces pulling the Star apart into opposite directions.. Wait, won't it break the star into pieces?

• Battle tutorial: If you get low in health
Must be: If you get low on health

(I may have missed some in the intro, I was tabbed out. :D)

Comments on minor stuff:
  • The text boxes in the introduction transitions into the next one too slow, even though the text was short.
  • Tai was able to count the fragments when the Star broke into pieces when it shattered far away from them. lol :D

Fix please:

• During the mage battle tutorial, the enemy soldier was able to 1-shot me. GG. Nerf plz. 

Anyway, good job! So far I can only see minor points to further improve (Maps seem a bit empty, Lacks epic music). I wasn't able to progress past the tutorials so I can't comment more. I'm jealous of your progress, so far I'm still conceptualizing about my project. I hope to see more of this, I will try again once you nerf (weaken) the mage tutorial soldier. :D

Oh, god, thanks for the help, LOL. And I'm glad you liked it!

This looks Awesome will have to give it a try :D

Thanks, Cloud.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Thanks to zalera_95, I fixed the grammar errors in the game! Thanks, zalera. I will now re-upload the fixed version.

I've also weakened the Practice Mage, it was too strong O_o

Edited by ZoroarX

Enjoying it so far. I noticed a few grammar/spelling bits but will play it through before I go through specifically for those. When proof reading at work I always found that I concentrated better doing it that way.

Is it ok if I pm you with the things I notice?

Enjoying it so far. I noticed a few grammar/spelling bits but will play it through before I go through specifically for those. When proof reading at work I always found that I concentrated better doing it that way.

Is it ok if I pm you with the things I notice?

Thanks for the help, but I already fixed most grammar errors, and some overpowered enemies, I'm re-uploading it, already, tomorrow it will be ready, probably.

HotfireLegend and I reviewed some problems with the game. But thanks again, anyway.

Edited by ZoroarX

I tried it out. I like it a lot. I think though there is a minor error I spotted. In the part where you said defeat you is easier than I thought it should be defeating was easier than I thought. I know you didn't say it like that, I mean just the way you said defeat was wrong.

Also, you said teleport us until Darkner when shouldn't you mean teleport us to Darkner?

You also said that part of Soliand and other of Darkner were taken. I get what you are trying to say but it didn't come out grammatically correct.

You also say kill monsters is my forte. Just change it to killing.

When you talk with Kai saying to Flynt and I belive should be believe.

When Flynt talks, one of his words couldn't fit in the box and it was the word fight.

Also Flynt said come back to where you came from? Is that intentional? If not, just change it to go back to where you came from.

Edited by zachman57

I tried it out. I like it a lot. I think though there is a minor error I spotted. In the part where you said defeat you is easier than I thought it should be defeating was easier than I thought. I know you didn't say it like that, I mean just the way you said defeat was wrong.

Also, you said teleport us until Darkner when shouldn't you mean teleport us to Darkner?

You also said that part of Soliand and other of Darkner were taken. I get what you are trying to say but it didn't come out grammatically correct.

You also say kill monsters is my forte. Just change it to killing.

When you talk with Kai saying to Flynt and I belive should be believe.

Oh, dang, all those grammatical errors again?

Well, I'll fix them when I update to version 2.0, it's too much for me -.-

Edited by ZoroarX

This might take a few days, so I can't really tell when the Demo v2.0 is going to be released.

But probably the release date of the 2.0 Demo in Portuguese is January 25th, but the English version may take a while because I will have to translate the dialogues and make sure that there are no spelling errors.

From what I've seen (I only made it as far as the caves), this game has a good grip on the direction it's going in; there are some technical details that will probably need to be worked out though. Jin, when he learns double attack, is actually stronger than Kai, despite the fact that he's a mage. Haruka and Kai also seem to basically have the same role in the beginning; they're both just physical attack types. You may want to consider giving archers something more specific to their name; such as higher evasion or an ability to attack no less than 2 enemies at a time. (Which would be really helpful, since many troops are between three and six.)

Also, when I got to the caves, Jin's magic was pretty low with all the spells he'd been throwing; a magic potion or two would be nice. :)

The slimes also seemed to drag on when I battled them; I would suggest either lessening how many there are per fight, or decreasing their HP. This is purely to prevent monotony, not because they're too hard. It's just hard to keep a player's attention on the game when redundancy comes into the picture; all I could do each turn was 'attack/skill', 'magic', 'attack/skill'. Since the battles seem to be the primary focus of the game, you may want to look into some scripts that liven battles up a bit more, with combos or something. Just a thought~

From what I've seen (I only made it as far as the caves), this game has a good grip on the direction it's going in; there are some technical details that will probably need to be worked out though. Jin, when he learns double attack, is actually stronger than Kai, despite the fact that he's a mage. Haruka and Kai also seem to basically have the same role in the beginning; they're both just physical attack types. You may want to consider giving archers something more specific to their name; such as higher evasion or an ability to attack no less than 2 enemies at a time. (Which would be really helpful, since many troops are between three and six.)

Also, when I got to the caves, Jin's magic was pretty low with all the spells he'd been throwing; a magic potion or two would be nice. :)

The slimes also seemed to drag on when I battled them; I would suggest either lessening how many there are per fight, or decreasing their HP. This is purely to prevent monotony, not because they're too hard. It's just hard to keep a player's attention on the game when redundancy comes into the picture; all I could do each turn was 'attack/skill', 'magic', 'attack/skill'. Since the battles seem to be the primary focus of the game, you may want to look into some scripts that liven battles up a bit more, with combos or something. Just a thought~

Thanks for the Review. About the Slimes, I've actually weakened them to 300 HP. 3 Hits and they're dead. Not 7 or 8 hits.

About that, when you get to the second part of the cave, the entire party will "Recover All". 

Hi ZoroarX! So I've just finished playing demo v1.5 of Warriors of Solian and I've noticed some more grammar mistakes. I will PM you cause the list is long. :)

LOL. Those grammar errors are endless.

Edited by ZoroarX

From what I've played, GREAT GAME!!!! (as the game would say)

But seriously, good game, I recommend having the area that lead to other areas being shaded as if you don't go straight then you kind of have to walk along the side to get in the area, and a few grammar errors but I realize English is not your first language.

Overall pretty good but I recommend having Kai have all his stats balanced, having Haruka have higher AGI and ATK and have Jin have higher MATK and DEF and MDEF, so they aren't all the same, and Jin needs to have his ATK toned down, he's a better physical attacker than Haruka and Kai.

From what I've played, GREAT GAME!!!! (as the game would say)

But seriously, good game, I recommend having the area that lead to other areas being shaded as if you don't go straight then you kind of have to walk along the side to get in the area, and a few grammar errors but I realize English is not your first language.

Overall pretty good but I recommend having Kai have all his stats balanced, having Haruka have higher AGI and ATK and have Jin have higher MATK and DEF and MDEF, so they aren't all the same, and Jin needs to have his ATK toned down, he's a better physical attacker than Haruka and Kai.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm changing their stats right now. I've increased Kai's Attack, Haruka's Agility and Jin's MAT and MDEF. Also, I've decreased Jin's ATK because his forte is not attacking xD