I finished it and so far it's very good, I like the way the intro explain the story. The tutorial part is my favorite.

Well, i found some bug though! When you talk to the leader of the three bad guy from his side it froze the game, I'm suggesting just triggers the event whenever you're in front of him. Can't wait for the next demo!

I finished it and so far it's very good, I like the way the intro explain the story. The tutorial part is my favorite.

Well, i found some bug though! When you talk to the leader of the three bad guy from his side it froze the game, I'm suggesting just triggers the event whenever you're in front of him. Can't wait for the next demo!

The next version is the Complete one, silly akram xD

But thanks, and I already fixed that.

I too ran into that move route "error" where the warriors of both factions stand off against each other for the first time (in game).

If you're not going to fix it, I suggest that you offer the player to save the game right after the tutorial so that he/she can simply reload the game and try again.

I just restarted the game, this time talking to them from the front but people who're playing it for the first time won't know that, and people who're not familiar with RPG Maker won't know that it's a move route problem so they'll probably just stop playing it :(

Edited by PickleBros.

I too ran into that move route "error" where the warriors of both factions stand off against each other for the first time (in game).

If you're not going to fix it, I suggest that you offer the player to save the game right after the tutorial so that he/she can simply reload the game and try again.

Correction: I already fixed it.

Nice to hear, I'm going to download it again. Good luck on your future projects bro. This is part I of a 10 part series, right? (I'm reading it off your siggie.)

Also, I think you should change tags and alert a moderator to move this to the masterpiece theater since the project is 100% complete.

Edited by PickleBros.

Attention! Good News!

Good news, the Download Link for the Complete English Version was updated and you can now download it again. Most errors reported previously were fixed, and some simple things that weren't errors were ignored. (The wall design, I can fix it in another Episode).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to hear, I'm going to download it again. Good luck on your future projects bro. This is part I of a 10 part series, right? (I'm reading it off your siggie.)

Also, I think you should change tags and alert a moderator to move this to the masterpiece theater since the project is 100% complete.

Exactly. The Warriors of Solian will have 11 games (because one of the Episodes has 2 parts). The total number of Episodes is 10 but here's something more specific:

The Warriors of Solian has 6 episodes, which means that the first "season" ends in Episode VI

The New Warriors of Solian resets the episode count, but it has 4 Episodes, from Episode VII to X (total number) or, from Episode I to IV.

I sadly can't tell you why there's a New in the second season, because it would be some huge spoilers.  :ph34r:

About the 100% complete, the progression of the game is complete, but it can be fixed anytime. When I'm sure that there's nothing left to fix (not including people's opinion about anything), I'll ask a amerk to move it. (Thanks for moving it before, amerk)

Edited by ZoroarX

This part was untranslated. Only a few pieces of dialogue, though.

6x84z.png

Just a heads up.

Thanks for telling me.

------------------------------------------------

Attention, everyone.

I do apologize if I keep removing and updating links all the time, but I have to fix some problems like Untranslated Parts for a better game experience.

Past 6 days, no other error/bug reports. I guess we are ready to move this topic to The Masterpiece Theater!

Please don't forget to leave your feedback about the game.

-------------------------

Extra: I'm already working on The Warriors of Solian II - The Dark Destructor, so get ready, because a topic for it is coming soon, just wait until I have enough information to make a topic for it. My signature will be updated.

Heya!

Just an FYI, I did actually play the first 20 minutes of this or so. I recorded it, too, for a Let's Play video but can't upload it because apparently my mic died halfway through it, and I didn't even notice until I started editing it. Anyway, the amount I played was pretty decent--it had good dialogue and writing, with a solid premise. The battle system seemed balanced from what little I experienced.

A few notes:(in case of spoilers, using tag)

I lost the plot a bit because of 'Tai' and 'Kai', whom despite being on opposite islands, could not be told apart. The characters aren't really set up or introduced in any way, so 'who's who' became a problem very quickly.

The premise is solid, but kind of cliche. Nothing really 'hooked' me about the first 20 minutes, and I almost tore my hair out being taken by the hand with the battle tutorial. I think perhaps you should make the tutorial optional?

That's what I got.  :)

Heya!

Just an FYI, I did actually play the first 20 minutes of this or so. I recorded it, too, for a Let's Play video but can't upload it because apparently my mic died halfway through it, and I didn't even notice until I started editing it. Anyway, the amount I played was pretty decent--it had good dialogue and writing, with a solid premise. The battle system seemed balanced from what little I experienced.

A few notes:(in case of spoilers, using tag)

I lost the plot a bit because of 'Tai' and 'Kai', whom despite being on opposite islands, could not be told apart. The characters aren't really set up or introduced in any way, so 'who's who' became a problem very quickly.

The premise is solid, but kind of cliche. Nothing really 'hooked' me about the first 20 minutes, and I almost tore my hair out being taken by the hand with the battle tutorial. I think perhaps you should make the tutorial optional?

That's what I got.  :)

So, uh, I'm not rushing you but, is the LP done?  :P

New Download Link Added! Even after months (or maybe even an entire year) of completion and no glitches or bugs, I found some things to fix. If you haven't played/finished it yet, I recommend you download/re-download it.