Orange Shaker

Story:

Ray is sick of his boring life as a university student.  One day, he discovers something interesting that would change

his life forever.  What kind of thrilling adventure will he encounter? What kind of new characters will he meet?

The journey awaits!

Main Character:

Ray:

Charming, Adventurous, and always looking for fun!

Rayface_zpsbc1c65c8.png

Screenshots:

poolshot_zpsa789199a.png

blizzardbuffaloattack_zpscb8e2fb9.png

cupcakesattack_zps6a199621.png

caveshot_zps0f59481f.png

Credits:

Scripts:

Tsukihime

Galv

Yanfly

Victor

Atelier

TDS

Khas

Nicke

Special Thanks to:

All scriptors (of course)

Alexander Amnell

TheoAllen

polidoro

Shaz

Celianna

Andar

Mike

DangerSushi

William C

Big Fat Mantis

Engr. Shana

anavn

Wawa

light487

deilin

Zalerinian

caveras

Emzie

Archeia

ragnawind

seita

Probotector 200X

Skimoman

Espon

Selchar

Mithran

Dark_Metamorphosis

kerbonklin

Download Links:

Without RTP version:

Have fun!!!

Edited by johnnyistheman

Can you tell us a liiiittle more about this before I try and play it? :) (My connection is kind of slow. Okay, really slow.)  The summary at the beginning is very vague, but I get the feeling this is a comedic game...? Anyway, I'd prefer a little more information.

GRIPES/COMPLAINTS

* the word right is misspelled over and over again (rite means something different, you want right and alright)

* Some parts of the house are too big and empty try condensing the size of those maps a bit and adding more details.

* I selected the basement key from the inventory and it got used up and disappeared (thank god I already got in the basement earlier)

* I see the word MISS way too often, a better hit rate would be advisable. (I seem to be missing about half the time, since it takes 2 hits to kill most foes at this time and there seem to be an average of 3 foes per battle I am spending 6 turns to kill what should be dead in 3 turns, 4 turns with bad luck.

* After I got Suko I investigated behind the gold piles and got stuck because Suko followed me and I couldn't get around her. (when Suko is following you should either tick through on for her event or put her event below char's)

* With no skills, weapons, or armor, the beginning battles are a bland mix up of attack, followed by attack, and every now and again I'll throw in an attack.

* it should be can too instead of can to.

* This is just a one dungeon long demo, being in Masterpiece theater I was led to believe it was a completed game.

PRAISES/THINGS I LIKED

* Item intractability, Its always nice to get comments, items, or even just plain nonsense from Investigating your surroundings. (that's one of the things I always look for that shows to the player that the creator actually cares about the game they have put out)

* It seems most status effects go away after a while or are not permanent, that is a definite plus, on my third battle in, both char's got hit with bleed and it was still there after battle, and I had no Items that could cure it, I panicked cause in most games that would be a game breaking death penalty

* The enemy's are Interesting and the battle visuals are good.

* you make good use of the enemy battlers with weakened states and what not.

Edited by VanillaCube

Can you tell us a liiiittle more about this before I try and play it? :) (My connection is kind of slow. Okay, really slow.)  The summary at the beginning is very vague, but I get the feeling this is a comedic game...? Anyway, I'd prefer a little more information.

Hey there Tsarmina!

Thanks for taking interest to my game!

The setting of the game is where a university student seeks out adventure in his home and travels to another world.

There are a lot of monsters in the new world and Ray must fight them off to help a mysterious female elf with a rebellion.

Will he be able to help her in time?

Hope you enjoy the game!

GRIPES/COMPLAINTS

* the word right is misspelled over and over again (rite means something different, you want right and alright)

* Some parts of the house are too big and empty try condensing the size of those maps a bit and adding more details.

* I selected the basement key from the inventory and it got used up and disappeared (thank god I already got in the basement earlier)

* I see the word MISS way too often, a better hit rate would be advisable. (I seem to be missing about half the time, since it takes 2 hits to kill most foes at this time and there seem to be an average of 3 foes per battle I am spending 6 turns to kill what should be dead in 3 turns, 4 turns with bad luck.

* After I got Suko I investigated behind the gold piles and got stuck because Suko followed me and I couldn't get around her. (when Suko is following you should either tick through on for her event or put her event below char's)

* With no skills, weapons, or armor, the beginning battles are a bland mix up of attack, followed by attack, and every now and again I'll throw in an attack.

* it should be can too instead of can to.

* This is just a one dungeon long demo, being in Masterpiece theater I was led to believe it was a completed game.

PRAISES/THINGS I LIKED

* Item intractability, Its always nice to get comments, items, or even just plain nonsense from Investigating your surroundings. (that's one of the things I always look for that shows to the player that the creator actually cares about the game they have put out)

* It seems most status effects go away after a while or are not permanent, that is a definite plus, on my third battle in, both char's got hit with bleed and it was still there after battle, and I had no Items that could cure it, I panicked cause in most games that would be a game breaking death penalty

* The enemy's are Interesting and the battle visuals are good.

* you make good use of the enemy battlers with weakened states and what not.

Greetings Vanilla!

Thank you so much for finishing my game! Greatly appreciated it!

I'm glad you enjoyed the game! I will definitely take your critiques into account into my next game!

Thanks again!