Vlue

Basic Damage Popup

Basic Damage Popup v1.1

By Vlue

Introduction
Just a simple stand alone script that makes damage numbers appear over enemies in battle.

Features
- Visual damage number popups
- Change color of popup based on elemental damage
- Change size of popup based on resistance/weakness

Screenshots

68464_1865776490230466_1721216025_n.png

How to Use
Plug and play and customize as needed.

Script
Found on the pastebin as usual: http://pastebin.com/QCruwZW0

FAQ
N/A

Credit and Thanks
- By Vlue
- Free to use in any project with credit given

Author's Notes
Pew pew

Any chance you have an example of the type of bitmap you need for this script? The one I tried using makes the digits look all jumbled and cut up.

EDIT: As it turns out the answer was in the script, I just needed to take a closer look. Thanks for sharing your script! :)

EDIT (again): Is there a way to use assign different bitmaps for the different elements? The idea I have is to use a fiery font for fire element, frozen-looking font for ice element, etc.

Edited by HumanNinja

Any chance you have an example of the type of bitmap you need for this script? The one I tried using makes the digits look all jumbled and cut up.

EDIT: As it turns out the answer was in the script, I just needed to take a closer look. Thanks for sharing your script! :)

EDIT (again): Is there a way to use assign different bitmaps for the different elements? The idea I have is to use a fiery font for fire element, frozen-looking font for ice element, etc.

I had the idea for you to just use multiple copies of this script with each of the elements commented out so you could assign element/bitmap during each script, but I bet that would cause stack overflows...