blackmorning84

Blackmorning's Base Script & Basic Scripts

Blackmorning Scripts

BM-Base
version 1.24
Features

• needed for all Blackmorning scripts (to be place above them and below Materials)
  • adds parameter and experience gauges (as of version 1.02, this can be turned off)
  • shows transparent faces for non-battle members in menu (as of version 1.02, this can be turned off)
  • new vocab information including for sparam and xparam
  • changes help window to include item type, icon, name (also durability and weight if using Xail system)
  • rotating actor instead of moving.
  • expands the help description

Basic Equip
version 1.02
Features

• adds comparison icons and a little more information for parameter changes

Screenshot

2239671.jpg?285

Advanced Shop
version 2.00
Features

• shows animated actor graphic for equipable items
  • shows atk, def, mat, mdf changes for all equipment

Screenshot

9179652.jpg?385

Icons Script
Version 1.12
Features

• adds icons automatically before specific words found in various windows  (stats, elements, menu commands, classes, states, etc...)
  • needed for BM-ring menu
  • :D updated to v1.01 to fix glitch with VE materia system

Screenshot

1291216_orig.jpg

Basic Status
version 1.00
ALSO REQUIRES
BM-Base
KGC's script:  DOWNLOAD LINK
dll file: (to be placed in the project folder)  DOWNLOAD LINK

Features

• Gives a graphical representation of the values for parameter rates.
  • can assign icons for parameters independent of BM-Icons (can still use BM-Icons instead)
  • adds portrait to background (if available)

Screenshot

9697966.jpg?422

Advanced Item/Skill

version 1.00

Features

• can change background image 
  • can change opacity of item/skill scene
  • changes style of actor window

If there is any problems or glitches, let me know

Edited by blackmorning84

Hey all,  I've been working with ShinGamix recently, finding and fixing issues.  BM-Base and BM-Icons have both been updated to deal with some issues with Yami's Guardian script.  I've also fixed an issue with the drawing of the currency icon and have added actor icons which can be assigned in the Actor's Notebox in the Database.  The actor icons aren't being used for anything but the scripting is there for future usage as well as a shrunken faces (size of icons) that can be used like an icon.

UPDATES
BM-Base
BM-Icons

New updates to to give some new options for BM-Columns Menu and BM-Shop scripts.  For these, you need the updated BM-Base.   It's now up to the user whether they want to use character graphics or scaled down face graphics for the shop status and the item/skill selection windows.

Screenshots

8219805.jpg?438

7161555.jpg?310

UPDATES
BM-Base
BM-Columns Menu
BM-Shop

Edited by blackmorning84

These are some nice scripts.

Thank you for posting them here, will have to check them out when I get some time.

It seems when I have the BM Base Script and the BM Shop Script installed, I get this error whenever I attempt to look at a weapon in the shops.

Items show up fine in the shop, but both weapons and armor seems to crash the game, with the error attached. I am running a brand new project with only your Base and Shop scripts inserted.

post-17141-0-22375600-1394133174_thumb.png

Edited by halrawk

It seems when I have the BM Base Script and the BM Shop Script installed, I get this error whenever I attempt to look at a weapon in the shops.

Items show up fine in the shop, but both weapons and armor seems to crash the game, with the error attached. I am running a brand new project with only your Base and Shop scripts inserted.

This update should fix it.  

UPDATES

BM Basic Shop

Thanks for the quick response! I'll give it a shot when I get home from work.

Edit: Works perfect, thanks Blackmourning!

Edited by halrawk

Update to BM-Base to fix compatibility issue with Bubs Guts Script.  BM-Advanced Equip updated cursor size for equipment icon.  Patch for Selchar's Harvest Moon Time script with BM-Columns Menu has been updated to no longer require the Clock hud script.

UPDATE

Edited by blackmorning84

Hey there blackmorning84 i am working on a game and was wondering if i could use some of your scripts for a possible commercial project i am working on let me know thanks

Hey there blackmorning84 i am working on a game and was wondering if i could use some of your scripts for a possible commercial project i am working on let me know thanks

I think that would be cool.  I wouldn't mind a copy of the game when it's done.  I always love seeing that people like my scripts.

They're wonderful! I'm using the Basic Status but the words ATK, DEF etc around the chart does not appear on my status! What could i've done wrong?

Edit: Oh, forgive my foolishness, I just realized that they're icons and they wasn't appearing because the icons in those ID's where blank icons on my iconset. Sorry  :unsure:

Edited by iRasta

Number of columns and half spacings are added to the properties page of BM-Advanced Status as well as darkened box around the biography list.  In BM-advanced Equip, you can now have equip body images based on an actor's faceset-index and the optimization/remove all buttons have been fixed.  In the base script, the mini faces used for shop and equip has been fixed.  Now BM-Icons allows you to shutoff automatic addition of the state icon to the state.

UPDATES

BM-Advanced Status

BM-advanced Equip

BM Base

BM-Icons

Edited by blackmorning84

It's been a while, but I have a few updates.  As always, thank you for any suggestions, I appreciate them.  (Thanks to Allied G and Anthony for these updates).  BM-Base has been updated to allow the customization of the param ratio that creates the parameter gauges and the stats graph for the BM-Status which has also been updated.  BM-Titles has added the ability to change the base stat change from percent to a set number.

UPDATES

Two updates today, one to BM-Base which now includes coding to translate vertical selection/commands to horizontal. The second to Columns Menu to adjust coding to be more friendly with custom scripts and to fix an issue with map/menu music transition. Columns menu needs the update for bm-base.

UPDATES

BM-Base

Columns Menu