sorry to hear your problems hope thigns get better

and its a shame that htis game is ont eh back burner its one of the verry few good yuri RPG maker games ive found

any one know of other good ones

I know a few...

Star's Favour is a comedy rpg made in a week that includes a lesbian couple: http://rpgmaker.net/games/8519/

Then there is Luxaren Allure which is a full fledeged yuri rpg and pretty good too: http://rpgmaker.net/games/5854/

I might as well mention Tristian, Lady of the Lion, which is still a work in progress: http://rpgmaker.net/games/5537/

Eh, Eeeeh? I did not remember any response to this dead husk of a thread, let alone four people... I guess claiming the project was forgotten isn't entirely fair then.

I'll have to dig into the files again soon, probably after finishing my homework for today. I'll feel bad letting the project die if there's still interest in it.

Still, with my deteriorating health and my long break, I can't promise an update schedule like when I started~

No need to push yourself. Nobody will hate you for letting a project die because of your health (I would be disappointed if it died from lack of passion, but again no hate there.)

Well, for what I am down with... It's mostly due to my hands, the pain has been getting worse and worse over the course of two years. To the point I can't sleep without a heavy dose of painkillers. Which in turn have caused quite some damage to my already suffering liver. (Some stuff in the past, not drug or alcohol abuse, don't worry, and whatever it is it's behind me.)

As for letting the project die... I have been working on it again in short bursts. That's sadly the best I can do~

Edited by KayakoChan

I had a little of everything really, internal bleeding, organ ruptures, but I am well now., I'm not seeing the inside of a hospital or a mental ward for a long time I hope!
I'm back to making stuff!

Most of the this year was spent repairing the damage of my failed harddrive and getting money to replace my equally dead PC. But in the end I was finally able to add content.

The changelog:

• The fourth wall is gone, long live the fourth wall.
  • Celeste and Riliane now have their own character Arcs
  • Many new areas (Including a swamp and a large city)
  • Complete balance overhaul.
  • A greatly expanded story
  • It's now possible to buy skills using soul essence
  • First large conquerable city: Arowar
  • Added new enemies, with brand new sprites
  • Edited all NPCs to match the game's artstyle
  • Holiday event quest and weapon

Screenshots!

v3Njxg4.jpg

5afrnFR.jpg

1Oy4sew.png

kqYpf9U.jpg

Edited by KayakoChan

Updated the download link with some more fixes, including an error that could have resulted in a corrupt save!

Other, smaller changes:

• Fixed some issues with the wrong face portraits showing up.
  • Changed some sentences to look more grammatically appealing.
  • Changed the [Brass pocket watch] Adding the options "Wait until morning" During nighttime and "Wait until Evening" during the day.

New URL

Edited by KayakoChan

I guess it's time for the awkward triple post I was hoping to avoid. Work is still proceeding as normal!

Been making some new battler sprites, attacks, and maps. As well as replacing what was left of the RTP music. 

Here's my latest work, to show I'm still making progress!

Oh my goodness this project is still going oooooonnnnn!!!

It was years ago now that I last played but I remember enjoying the demo. I should totally take my project out of hiatus too... maybe...

I will play the demo again when I have time, or should I wait for the next update?

Go for it! If your passion for your project is still there you can't let it die~

And the new demo might still take a while, a decent amount of stuff has been added. Old saves -should- still work too if they were from the last demo before this one!

Hot girl on girl action! Uhhh... I mean, great game! :D

From the get go it's obvious that Corruption of Laetitia is not your average game, every aspect of it exudes polish, care and heart. This is not someone's "I can make a game too" but a true passion project where creativity and talent are allowed to flourish. It's not just a fun game but an endearing one. If there is one thing I could sort of criticize about it is the somewhat sparse characterization. I mean we do get to know what these people are basically about and we get some insightful flashbacks on their backstory. But I felt I needed more of the little things. Like characters reflecting more on the events around them or just small talking. This is not entirely a bad thing, I feel like I need this because i care about your characters.

Please keep the updates and the great job coming, Kayako. Don't give up, you're great at this. :)

Uwah, you're giving me too much credit. To me this is really an "I can make a game too" project. Granted I try to at least find my glaring flaws and breaking problems and correct them. And I do my best at all time. But my best is only so-good.

I'll try and work on adding more conversation material to the main hub at least so the characters get more moments to talk. And more of these scenes where they share their thoughts. hopefully that would help a bit!

Edit:

Made some bugfixes after a testing session by Nirwanda

-Fixed some spelling

-Passability bugs solved

-Event (Christmas) related errors erased)

-Added more supply pickups (Healing, mana, revive items)

Link remains the same, Old saves can be copied from the old game folder to the new one (Or old folder can be overwritten)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6w216eme8s1epj8/Corruption_of_Laetitia_-_Demo_4B.exe

Edited by KayakoChan
Patch

Still working on the game every day, added two new areas since and new enemies including this.. thing

dcioCS8.png

The new demo has been updated with the following changes I made to the game:

• Boss: Purity Alpha, No longer uses "Mono Laser" twice in a row when enraged.
  • Mana rage: Potency increased by 50%.
  • Priestess: Raw ATK increased.
  • Snake and Wisp enemy attack power nerfed.
  • Cultist enemy attack power and defense buffed.

New soul essence skills: 

• Apocalypse: AOE damage based on your possessed soul power.
  • Summon Shade stalker: summons a friendly but uncontrollable shade stalker into your party.
  • Horrify: Cause non-boss enemies to flee.

The download link remains the same

Edited by KayakoChan

It's been a while, I let this thread die again didn't I?

I have been working hard still though. Played through my game another two times

to test the new balancing and made some minor tweaks (I still feel the mage route might be sightly overpowered, may have to up the risk there.)

• Finally got rid of all instances of RTP music used (Except two tracks from XP that I really love)
  • Fixed an animation glitch after the Arowar conquest minigame
  • Re-balanced some of the bosses to be a little stronger and not killed as easily in the mage route.
  • Toned down a lot of the normal enemies as I was told they were still too tough.
  • Increased exp gain from higher level monsters so grinding is no longer necessary.
  • Re-balanced the cost of the Summon shade and Apocalypse spell.
  • "Stairway to heaven" now counts as a side-quest for the "Devil is a part-timer" achievement.
  • Added Bestiary entries for the Chemical ooze and Scrorpion monsters.

MOz4jfl.png

I made a lot of progress beyond that of course. But This is just the patch notes for the demo.

The download link remains the same

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6w216eme8s1epj8/Corruption_of_Laetitia_-_Demo_4B.exe

Edited by KayakoChan

Some of the people that played this game notified me that there were not enough chances to get to know the other main characters.

I went back and added map "Skits" to help flesh them out to hopefully assist a little here!

U4VGMUH.png

On-screen prompts based on your selected controller will inform you if you can trigger a conversation.

5N98y6k.png

Most of them come with decisions that affect your relationship with the involved characters.

I hope this will solve one of the issues people had with my game, I will roll out these changes whenever I release the next version~!

Thank you Nir~

Been making steady progress on my game, spriting new enemies has gone from a task that takes me a week to one that takes me a few hours,

the result was this new mini-boss enemy that will be inhabiting the abyss: