I can do that for you yes! It's an easy enough fix I could probably get with some script hacking in the load function. But for now this edited save should suffice~

Let me know if it works, I altered the save in a newer build so I am not sure what this will affect!

Save02.rvdata2

8 minutes ago, KayakoChan said:

I can do that for you yes! It's an easy enough fix I could probably get with some script hacking in the load function. But for now this edited save should suffice~

Let me know if it works, I altered the save in a newer build so I am not sure what this will affect!

Save02.rvdata2

it works great! The bugged is fixed and there are no other problems so far! Thank you so much :lol:

Keep going, your game is great!

Phew, I am glad that worked out, I will hotfix the demo as soon as I can find a way to prevent the bug from ever occurring again. Until then, try to avoid saving in locations where your character is hidden under a cliff or wall as that seems to have a tiny chance of resulting in a wonky save like that~

Thank you for pointing this error out to me!♪

I went back and fixed up the demo, the error that caused the occasional unusable saves should no longer exist!

Since it's just a fix and not a completely new demo, the URL remains the same:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6w216eme8s1epj8/Corruption_of_Laetitia_-_Demo_4B.exe

I'm still working on new maps and enemies for the game. Here's a picture of the currently in progress "Camp Akateko"

in the Demonic home plane "The abyss"

8gGzHAn.png

Most of the demon world will be Asian themed with the hopes I can include some interesting monsters from Japanese folklore without them feeling out of place.

I'm still going of course~!

Not a lot to show here since the forum is pretty much dead. Merely bumping so the thread doesn't get locked again when I have a release~!

Have some harpy gifs~

rsjivxd.gif

QLUTnTS.gif

Edited by KayakoChan