I will perhaps ask Galv, but I don't expect him to do it for free, I tried to make a paypal before but apparently where I live you need to be a certain age to be able to do such, I already found a friend willing to pay Galv for me if I fork him over the money. Just need to find the time to go there.

Edited by KayakoChan

The last few months I have been saving up everything I could (and couldn't) miss. From not replacing my worn out clothes, not having my hair done, and switching to the cheapest possible brand of make-up... To actually skipping meals to be able to afford this, needless to say it is rather important to me... Still I'm afraid I can't offer too much, I guess it's for the best I have a chat with him directly. Do you think he would mind if I wrote him a note on the forums here? Would he even read it?

Kayako, Galv is one of the friendliest, most readily available mods on this site~ You don't need to worry! And please don't neglect yourself over this. It's just a side-hobby game, after all! It's supposed to be fun, not costing you meals and clothes. Please, please, please, please buy yourself what you need to. Galv isn't going anywhere, and neither is your project~ Just take some time to gather your situation.

Do little things in the mean time, like polishing other systems or maybe plotting out what happens next. You could spend some time looking at newly released tiles, and see if you can make use of any of them. Get your mind off of this for a moment, and just relax. Don't worry about me, as I love volunteering and still do not want any compensation for this! Cross me off your list, and just live life happily!  :)

Yeah no need to starve for your creation :|

It's fantastic to see such passion for your game but you've have all the time to develop and build upon your game and after all you can't really develop your game to its best unless your healthy and happy. 

I think you should be proud that your a demo out so early and now you can have a breather, taking small steps at a time like Allusion mentioned above. 

I'm not going to mince words here, so let me just say that neglecting yourself in any way to save money for the sake of your game is really, really, stupid. Not trying to be offensive, just calling it like I see it.

Anyways, As mentioned above, Galv is one of the friendliest, most available, and easiest to work with people on these forums. If you did request for him to add those options to his script, and he did expect some form of monetary compensation, I'm sure that you two could work out a deal to pay him over time instead of all at once to avoid you having to go to such lengths for your game.

Kayako, it's beautiful to see that you're working so hard, but skipping meals for this isn't worth it. ^^ We're not going to run off--we're all basically family, right? Let yourself recuperate, and we'll be rooting for you and cheering you on the whole time! ^-^

Σ(・□・;)You don't need to skip meals for this! As said before, Galv is really friendly and I'm sure you two will negotiate an affordable price. I know you're working hard on your project, but health and work come before anything!

Seems the thread has died, I almost forgot I was even working on this due to studies and everything. Anyway, a few things have changed, the error seems to occur less thanks to some error catching script by Galv

(I am not even sure if it still occurs, a friend of mine mentioned it but I haven't seen it since) And two new areas have been made (Though not in use yet) I also gave the game it's own icon, rather than the usual dragon.

ThC7rvB.png

I also mostly finished the slime queen and her battle and have been writing down some lore.

Edited by KayakoChan

Okay! Someprogress has been made, not much, but some progress is better than no progress at all isn't it?

Been too busy with school, work..... And TERA online.

Damn you timesink MMOrpgs!

Anyway, I changed some settings, abilities and equipment, and

unfortunately the fourth wall had to move to make place for this:

dV06fkk.png

Also, in the next version, Gaia's weapon will be changed to one appropriate of her class, a whip!

Edited by KayakoChan

Any amount of progress is better than no progress. Even something as simple as a screenshot is great; it gives us something to look forward to. Plus, I like slime girls, so I'm hyped.

... also, um... "thy" should be "thou". "Dost thou not agree". Sorry, I'm a little nitpicky when it comes to English.

Ahm, I thought Thy was also correct, and referred to multiple people "Thy, the genitive case of the English personal pronoun thou (archaic)"

I should study old English more I guess.

Also having some trouble with the project manager showing some projects I never touched (Like something saying "New SMG"... what?)

And not the projects I wanted in there. (Like the music packs I subscribed to) Anyone else knows what this is? I asked google but he

doesn't want to.

Anyway, another update! for those that love the slimes, I got the summoning spell working!

rOPWaRa.png

For those wondering where Riliane went, the easiest way to obtain the summoning spell, without fighting the

boss is sacrificing her to the queen.

Yes, when I said the game allows you to be evil, I meant it.

Edited by KayakoChan

I don't know why Kayako, even though I'm not an ecchi/yuri fan (at all), at least the earlier part of your demo really appealed to me. So, I drew this. ^^" Sorry for the lack of aesthetic; Photoshop's pen pressure refuses to work....

Following spoiler may contain spoilers of what happens early on in the game.

EdBsNzfl.png

Good luck with your game! :)

Oh wow, Tsarmina that's just... I never thought someone would draw art inspired on my game, It looks really well!

I'm speechless. I love how Celeste is smaller than the Valkyrie! It made me smile~

And it might be because I don't make the yuri, nor the Ecchi too blatantly obvious. The main character for instance

most of the time isn't even interested in romance, much less anything sexual at all. Of course, later on her interest in

such might depend on the way of playing. But you can definitely finish the game with all of the other important charaters

being nothing but friends or even best friends and no intimate touching going on. As a fact, in the latest version Gaia no

longer kisses you to heal you unless she took a liking to you. Which at this point is really dependent on one choice only.

The only obvious lesbian would be Malayna.

And Hearthfeltcurse yes, it IS indeed possible to get the ability to summon slimes without offering up Riliane, just fight and defeat the slime queen, then choose to spare her.

Although the slimes obtained that way aren't as powerful since they haven't fed off Riliane's energy.

Anyway, focusing on the aftermath of the sewers events now. Lots and lots of eventing going into this!

Edited by KayakoChan

Not had a lot of time to work on my project but I started animating another battler. This time it's a wolf! Which I guess other people will find a use for too once it's done

https://www.dropbox.com/s/024plbz1d6m0qhf/Wolf%5BAnim%5D.png

It's not quite done yet, only the idle, guard, danger, and hurt animations have been made, and they still need a lot of work.

I based them off a sprite sheet by someone by the name of "Halt77"

http://halt77.deviantart.com/art/wolf-spritesheet-199735787