Hi everyone,

One Cut Studio here. One of my first graphic posts to this forum was a full sprite sheet for Futurama's Professor Farnsworth. I am a fan of futurama and while a fan game is not currently planned, I wanted to turn the awesome characters of the show into sprites. Farnsworth is still the only completely finished sprite (he may need some revamping) but I got around to creating concepts for many other characters.

I thought that I would post an image here and share what I have done. The black outline around the sprites is intentional. I use the outline as a visual to myself when looking at a complete sprite to analyze its shape. Mind you that these are rough concepts. Constructive criticism appreciated.

At this time these characters are not available to download, edit, or redistribute.

Thanks,

-One Cut Studio :)

p.s. In the comments tell me which one you like the best. My favorite so far has to be Robot Devil. :D

4SJNrgm.png

• Like 1

Bender... I like that robot, don't know why. O.o Leela is second.

Amy's top and bottoms look too puffy. Farnsworth's labcoat sticks out too far from his arms (or are his arms not far out enough?)

Bender is my fav, but Zap looks awesome too.

Hue hue hue.... that Zoidburg... I luv it sooo much why?

But for some reason Hermes hair also entices me... I don't even...

Edited by Riazey