When Bugs Roam Ur House

Do this Poll! Tell me about Yourself.

I was just talking to a member about wanting to better know the users here. I mean, beyond than just seeing their avatar, or reading their profile-- sometimes you just really want to know more about them, especially if you keep seeing them. But for most people, we're taught that asking random questions is odd. We're taught to wait for a "right time" to approach, or wait for some magical amount of time until we think we know this person well enough.

.... So here is the random poll i made up! It's the second one i made for the RPG Maker community. You can choose to leave questions you don't want to answer blank. I feel like this might also be a good way of getting everyone together on a topic.

First couple questions will be general ones.

What's your current eye colour?: dark brown/ black

What's your current hair colour?: black

Do you have any siblings?: Yes; an older sister

Do you live in a small town or big city?: small city

Are you employed? Where?: Yes; at a department store

What gaming systems do you have?: PC, DSi, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, GameCube, Wii, Xbox360

What language sounds cool to you?: Norweigan/ Northern European

What's your favourite colour?: Yellow, blue

What's your favourite food?: Caesar salad

What's your favourite drink?: Mango smoothie

What's your favourite animal?: Panda

What's your favourite candy?: Wonderbars/ Crispy Crunch

What's your favourite fruit?: Watermelon

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Pokemon, Arthur

What do you like snacking on?: Pocky, Goldfish

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: dance/ house, rock, rap, metal

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: Thriller

What anime art style do you admire??: Castlevania's

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Youtube-watching, reading articles, cooking

Can you swim?: Yes

What's your favourite thing to cook?: Steamed salmon

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: Grape

What's your favourite hair colour?: Dirty blonde

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Chinese, Japanese

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Biology, chemistry

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: big city

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Yes; tequila

If you were angry at someone, you would: Not react unless they did something again; then act cold or rude-ish back. (tbh)

What's something you're good at?: analyzing things

What's a character a flaw of yours?: impatience

What character trait do you admire most?: Revealing your honest feelings/ thoughts

Find a car you would want to be/ have: Ferrari

You relax at home by: Watching TV and drinking coffee

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: Counselling/ comfort

Have your ever stolen anything?: No

What would you want to change about yourself?: Having clearer skin

What was the hardest year in your life?: When i was 16

I'm going to read every reply i get, just like the first time i did this. : )

The questioning: 

What's your current eye colour?: Baby blue.

What's your current hair colour?Salt'nPepper/brownish

Do you have any siblings?: Yes; a younger brother

Do you live in a small town or big city?: medium sized town

Are you employed? Where?: No, everywhere.

What gaming systems do you have?: PC, PS2, Android Phone

What language sounds cool to you?: Swedish/ Japanese/ English/ Elvish

What's your favourite colour?: Dark Green / Purple

What's your favourite food?: A good rare steak.

What's your favourite drink?: Tea

What's your favourite animal?: A moogle (probably doesn't count, but still, I love em) and Jaguars.

What's your favourite candy?: Cotton Candy

What's your favourite fruit?: White Grapes, Strawberry, Cherry.

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Dragonball Z, YuGiOh, Most old Cartoon Network shows.

What do you like snacking on?: I don't snack .. 

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: Powermetal, 80's rock and metal, some electro/techno and game/movie scores. (a little bit of anything, really.)

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: Romantic Comedy, Mystery

What anime art style do you admire??: Most, if not all of them.. 

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Smoking weed, creative writing, meditation, philosophy.

Can you swim?: Yes, but I don't enjoy it.

What's your favourite thing to cook?: STEAK.

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: Never had any.

What's your favourite hair colour?: Silver, Red.

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Dutch, Japanese, Chinese.

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Art, Music, History

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: Neither, I'd rather live in the middle of nowhere with an awesome view.

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Yes; Beer, Jäger. 43, Jack Daniels, Absinthe. (But I'm trying to quit.)

If you were angry at someone, you would: Self evaluate my anger and fix the issue within myself before I throw my anger in anyone's face.

What's something you're good at?: Masturbation.  Procrastination, Outside-the-box thinking.

What's a character a flaw of yours?: Stubborn, Lazy, Depressed/Depressing.

What character trait do you admire most?: Openness, Friendliness, Selflessness.

Find a car you would want to be/ have: An expensive one, so I can sell it. (I don't drive cars.)

You relax at home by: Watching Sitcoms, Smoking Weed, Hanging out with buddies, Wandering through this forum, working with RM.

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: Honesty, Odd Perspective on a lot of things in life, A shoulder to cry on.

Have your ever stolen anything?: Yes, your mom's heart.

What would you want to change about yourself?: A lot, but I've learned to accept/love myself as I am, more than who I wish I'd be.

What was the hardest year in your life?: Any year since 2000 has been quite tough, maybe 2011 was worst
(my little brother got into a heavy car accident, which left him in a coma for months with severe brain injury, but he came out of it, and is still recovering.)

for the face that goes with this crazy mess of a person:
(warning, what's seen beyond this spoiler can never be unseen.)

1619532_594968467246181_1647657406_n.jpg

Edited by TheHarmp

Beware spoilers!

What's your current eye colour?: Black/Dark Brown

What's your current hair colour?: Black/White (yes, I have lots of white hair for some reason)

Do you have any siblings?: Yes; a younger sister.

Do you live in a small town or big city?: Small town

Are you employed? Where?: No, still attending college

What gaming systems do you have?: PC, GBA, PS1, PS2, PSP

What language sounds cool to you?: Welsh

What's your favourite colour?: Green/Blue

What's your favourite food?: Tempeh (look it up)

What's your favourite drink?: Water

What's your favourite animal?: Cat

What's your favourite candy?: Kopiko (coffee candy)

What's your favourite fruit?: Orange

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Digimon, Let's & Go, Doraemon, Crush Gear, Tsubasa

What do you like snacking on?: Malkist Crackers, Lemonia, Bread, Oreo

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: Rock, Pop, Jazz, Classic, Game (not sure if it's a genre)

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: Mystery

What anime art style do you admire??: Odin Sphere's

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Playing MOBAs (League of Legends, Dota), watching anime and reading manga.

Can you swim?: Yes

What's your favourite thing to cook?: Err, does baking count as cooking?

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: I'm not sure, the ones I've tasted doesn't have a particular flavour.

What's your favourite hair colour?: Red

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Asian

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Art

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: Small town

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: No

If you were angry at someone, you would: Be indifferent towards them, usually heals with time and sometimes it will lead to me feeling bad.

What's something you're good at?: Optimistic

What's a character a flaw of yours?: Pessimistic, up-down motivation, too much worrying

What character trait do you admire most?: That one where a person is great at communicating with others, not sure if there's a word for it

Find a car you would want to be/ have: Not really interested in cars :/

You relax at home by: Snacking, watching TV, surfing the web

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: Openness, I talk about myself a lot to other people, which then usually leads to them talking about themselves too.

Have your ever stolen anything?: I hope not.

What would you want to change about yourself?: Keeping my motivation levels steady

What was the hardest year in your life?: 2010, when I was trying to get into college

Well, that felt like one of those RP registrations.

What's your current eye colour?: Black. I'm Asian.

What's your current hair colour?: Black. I'm Asian.

Do you have any siblings?: Little sister.

Do you live in a small town or big city?: Big City

Are you employed? Where?: I'm in the military. Guess that counts.

What gaming systems do you have?: PC, Wii, PSP

What language sounds cool to you?: French, Italian.

What's your favourite colour?: Sage

What's your favourite food?: Squid ink linguine

What's your favourite drink?: White Russian

What's your favourite animal?: Turtle

What's your favourite candy?: I don't eat that crap.

What's your favourite fruit?: Passion Fruit

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: The Powerpuff Girls DONT JUDGE ME

What do you like snacking on?: Peanuts or chocolate digestive biscuits

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: Ambient, Lounge, Chillstep, Indie, Trance

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: Arthouse

What anime art style do you admire??: I don't. Not fond of anime artstyles in general.

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Reading, debating, martial arts, writing, playing the guitar, drinking, political commentary, and se- oh, can't say that here?

What's your favourite thing to cook?: Baby back ribs on an open grill.

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: Don't eat that crap.

What's your favourite hair colour?: Burnt orange/ash brown

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Japanese, French, Italian

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Philosophy

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: Small Town

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Uh....

Tequila, rum, vodka, all kinds of wine, absinthe, ouzo, sake, soju, flavored liqueurs, whiskey, scotch, cider, well shit. Do I have to name all of them?

If you were angry at someone, you would: Make extremely verbose, sarcastic retorts and mock their lack of intellect.

What's something you're good at?: Improvisation and looking at things from new perspectives.

What's a character a flaw of yours?: Easily irritable

What character trait do you admire most?: Tolerance and mutual understanding

Find a car you would want to be/ have: Lamborghini Veneno

You relax at home by: Pumping iron, drinking alcohol and sketching.

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: I have alcohol.

Have your ever stolen anything?: Plenty.

What would you want to change about yourself?:Having less alcohol.

What was the hardest year in your life?: When I was born.

I might as well give this a go...

What's your current eye color?: Predominantly brown but if you look really close you can spot some hints of green.

What's your current hair color?: Black

Do you have any siblings?: Three (A brother and two sisters)

Do you live in a small town or big city?: It's classified as a city.

Are you employed? Where?: Yes, finally and at a school.

What gaming systems do you have?: PC, Xbox, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Advance, DsiXL, and a Wii.

What language sounds cool to you?: Japanese

What's your favorite color?: Green (Sage)

What's your favorite food?: I don't really know...

What's your favorite drink?: Tie between chocolate milk and Pepsi.

What's your favorite animal?: I like hawks, crows, wolves, dolphins, turtles, and rabbits.

What's your favorite candy?: Almond Joy or Peanut M&Ms.

What's your favorite fruit?: Watermelon and Strawberry tie.

What was your favorite childhood cartoon?: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

What do you like snacking on?: Whatever I have at the time and am in the mood for...

What's your favorite music genre(s)?: I don't think I have a favorite genre because I can listen to a lot of styles. Sorry, but Country Music is not one of them.

What's your favorite movie genre(s)?: Action/Adventure/Suspense...anything really as long as if I feel it was worth the ticket or purchase price.

What anime art style do you admire??: Can't say I have one. I pay more attention to stylistic differences of manga artists.

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Although I don't practice as much as I should, I still am a Third Degree blackbelt in karate. I also like to do arts and crafts stuff.

What's your favorite thing to cook?: I don't know if I enjoy cooking other than doing it just to survive...I do make a mean quesadilla.

What's your favorite Jell-O flavor?: No favorite.

What's your favorite hair color?: On me? On someone else? Real hair colors or anime? I don't think I have a favorite.

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Italian, American, anything tasty.

What is/was your favorite subject(s) in high school?: Art

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: Somewhere in the middle.

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: No. I might sip champagne at a wedding but usually no alcohol.

If you were angry at someone, you would: That depends on the person and what they did to make me angry.

What's something you're good at?: Giving massages.

What's a character a flaw of yours?: Too trusting.

What character trait do you admire most?: I don't know. I know what I don't like when I see it.

Find a car you would want to be/ have: Let's look into alternate forms of transport.

You relax at home by: Bathrobe, sweatpants, t.v....need I say more?

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: Honesty

What would you want to change about yourself?: Either a little more confidence or being six inches taller.

Hardest year of life: Can't honestly say because my family and I have been through quite a bit. Life is hard...period...and that's because it is life.

Mae Cymraeg yn iaith cool. :D

What's your current eye colour?: Blue, with flecks of brown. (Subject to change... Not really.)

What's your current hair colour?: Brown

Do you have any siblings?: Two brothers and one sister, all younger.

Do you live in a small town or big city?: Big city, but on the very outskirts... so the part I live looks more like a small village.

Are you employed? Where?: Volunteer at the Prince's Trust, and also training to be a Youth Worker.

What gaming systems do you have?: Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 2Ds, Nintendo 3DS (The 2DS is actually my son's, but we all share our consoles in this house.), Playstation 2, X-Box, X-Box 360, Nintendo Wii.

What language sounds cool to you?: Gaelic.

What's your favourite colour?: Green.

What's your favourite food?: Stew!! With lots of meat and potatoes and carrots and leeks!!!

What's your favourite drink?: Apple and Elderberry juice.

What's your favourite animal?: Gorillas.

What's your favourite candy?: Chewits/Fruitella

What's your favourite fruit?: Apples or Bananas.

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Transformers, Thundercats, Bucky O'Hare, Battle of the Planets and Batman.

What do you like snacking on?: McCoy's Flame Grilled Steak flavoured crisps.

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: Currently... probably Heavy Metal, or garage rock. But I go through phases of liking music from almost every genre so it's really hard to say what my favourite is.

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: Horror, action, and sci-fi.

What anime art style do you admire??: Probably the fellas at Studio Ghibli.

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Watching films, playing games, hiking, playing with lego, playing Bass guitar, acting (badly, but it's all in good fun!), climbing, sailing, kayaking/canoeing... I have too many hobbies right now. x_x;

Can you swim?: Not very strongly, but yes.

What's your favourite thing to cook?: Burgers. And not the sort you just whack in the oven for twenty minutes or so... I make mine from scratch!

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: Not much of a jelly fan, but I kinda like strawberry jelly. With ice cream or custard.

What's your favourite hair colour?: Never really thought about it, but everyone I've dated has had brown hair, except one who was blonde. My fiancée has really dark brown hair that almost looks black... so I'll go with that colour.

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Italian 

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Electronics.

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: I like the convenience that comes with living in the big city, but I like the peace and quiet and friendly atmosphere that comes with living in a small town... I honestly can't choose one over the other.

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Guinness. And Brains.

If you were angry at someone, you would: Probably tell them: "I'm angry with you right now."

What's something you're good at?: Making people feel good about themselves. :D

What's a character a flaw of yours?: I'm too hard on myself at the best of times. And I can sometimes put my feelings across too harshly. To the point where someone feels I'm being nasty towards them, which is not how I want to come across 'cause I am actually a nice guy. :lol:

What character trait do you admire most?: Honesty, and good manners.

Find a car you would want to be/ have: I know bugger all about cars, but if I went and bought myself one, it would be something solid and dependable that isn't very flashy. It would also have to be affordable and very easy to maintain.

You relax at home by: Listening to music, enjoying family time, messing about on Photoshop and RPG Maker or watching films.

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: Honesty and dependability.

Have your ever stolen anything?: Yes, and I immediately felt ashamed, and promptly returned said item. :(

What would you want to change about yourself?: Be more confident in myself and more trusting of others.

What was the hardest year in your life?: Probably the first two years of being a dad, but it wasn't for that reason. Too many people sticking their noses in and meddling with something that's of no concern to them, and turning to people I thought I could trust only to have them throw all that right in my face. On the plus side, I learned a whole lot that I wouldn't have otherwise and it helped me decide where I want to go in life, and I feel all the more better now that it's all behind me. :D

@Bugs: Aaaah I love Pocky! :D

@Kentard: Turtle love~

What's your current eye colour?: Sort of brownish, actually.
What's your current hair colour?: Red. Duh.
Do you have any siblings?: Sistah.
Do you live in a small town or big city?: In the middle...I guess closer to big city.
Are you employed? Where?: Hmm. I'm not answering this.
What gaming systems do you have?: PC. That's kind of it...
What language sounds cool to you?: Finnish! :D
What's your favourite colour?: I don't have one in particular...blue, green, or scarlet, I guess.

What's your favourite food?: Either fettuccine or noodles. I guess fettuccine IS noodle, but I mean, like Asian-style noodle.
What's your favourite drink?: Bubble tea!
What's your favourite animal?: Turtles or duckies. <3
What's your favourite candy?: Hmmm. Does fruit count?
What's your favourite fruit?: ^I guess not. I love all fruits.
What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Haha, Cardcaptor Sakura~
What do you like snacking on?: Pocky, chocolate, apples, pears, oranges, yoghurt, sushi, pretty much anything that my critical tongue can manage.
What's your favourite music genre(s)?: Classical and pop. Weird mix, huh?
What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: ...Action mystery? >.> I also have a real weakness for Disney animated, CG-style please.

What anime art style do you admire??: Err. Does my own count? >.<"
What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Reading, writing, piano, violin, flute, eating, sleeping, organizing papers into color-coded binders (I know...), singing, yada yada yada.
Can you swim?: Yessiree. 
What's your favourite thing to cook?: I can't cook. I can attempt to stir-fry and somehow the food ends up out of the pan. O_o
What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: I've never had Jell-o ;_;
What's your favourite hair colour?: Ehh, I'm not particular.

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Italian and Asian.
What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Language Arts or Chemistry. I can't decide.
Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: Big city :D
Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Ew, no. I hate alcohol. >.<
If you were angry at someone, you would: Ignore them until they go away (or leave if possible), then go home and rant to my stuffed turtle. He's so supportive. He never says a word against me. ^^

What's something you're good at?: Music, art, and critique. Apparently I'm also a natural teacher. And math, though I don't like math. And being around people.
What's a character a flaw of yours?: Hand-eye coordination Um. Pride, but you probably wouldn't be able to tell. I hide it pretty well, I think.
What character trait do you admire most?: Loyalty, intelligence.

Find a car you would want to be/ have: ...Bicycle? *offering*
You relax at home by: Sitting at my computer, drawing, typing, programming, or foruming. Either that or playing some music.
What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: I don't know. I should ask them. :x
Have your ever stolen anything?: Not in an illegal way...I prefer to call it extended borrowing.
What would you want to change about yourself?: Not having red hair. No, I'm kidding, I would never give that up. Um, I wish I were more physically athletic.
What was the hardest year in your life?: Well, that question should be asked once I get through that majority of my life, I would think. ^-^

My turn!

What's your current eye colour?: Black

What's your current hair colour?: Black

Do you have any siblings?: Yes; an older sister an older brother

Do you live in a small town or big city?: small town

Are you employed? Where?: No, I'm college student

What gaming systems do you have?: PC only

What language sounds cool to you?: English ~

What's your favourite colour?: RGB ~ (I even make a character that has these colors  :lol: )

What's your favourite food?: Fried egg

What's your favourite drink?: Not in particular

What's your favourite animal?: Too many... Well, I used to be fans of ant somehow

What's your favourite candy?: -

What's your favourite fruit?: Orange, Pineapple

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Sonic-X (I'm still fans of sonic untill now)

What do you like snacking on?: -

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: (Epic) Orchestra, Game OST, Dupstep, Pop, and J-style music

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: Actions, and sometime drama

What anime art style do you admire??: Celshade. I'm fans of cartonish shading style

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Drawing and coding (outside RGSS3 of course)

Can you swim?: No

What's your favourite thing to cook?: I can't cook ~

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: -

What's your favourite hair colour?: Blonde, Brown/Black hair with little bit reddish.

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Indonesia, seriously... I love my contry's food

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Nothing, until I be a college student.

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: small town

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: No

If you were angry at someone, you would: act cold ~

What's something you're good at?: analyzing things

What's a character a flaw of yours?: Laziness, 

What character trait do you admire most?: Independent. Keep stay strong. Not explicitly ask for help.

Find a car you would want to be/ have: -

You relax at home by: Connect to internet or watching anime(s)

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: Helpful

Have your ever stolen anything?: I don't remember. Maybe yes, maybe no.

What would you want to change about yourself?: Get rid of my laziness

What was the hardest year in your life?: Not in particular. I consider them as same

I feel like I'm back in high school doing this :T

What's your current eye colour?: Blue

What's your current hair colour?: Blonde

Do you have any siblings?: I have two older brothers.

Do you live in a small town or big city?: Big town?

Are you employed? Where?: Yes, at a hardware store.

What gaming systems do you have?: PC, PS3, 3DS (aka a Pokemon machine).

What language sounds cool to you?: I like the sound of many languages. Chinese has always sounded neat to me though.

What's your favourite colour?: Pink

What's your favourite food?: Steam buns

What's your favourite drink?: Water

What's your favourite animal?: There are so many amazing animals and I'd feel conceited if I said swans. People seem to think I love giraffes since high school, and while I do love monkeys...they also terrify me. x:

What's your favourite candy?: Gummi bears. I'm not really big on candy, but I like gummy things like Swedish Fish and those peach thingies.

What's your favourite fruit?: Too many. Avocado?

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: ... Duck Tales/Rescue Rangers?

What do you like snacking on?: Chex Mix/trial mix

What's your favourite music genre(s)?:  Not again! :c  Pop?

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: I love 'em all. Comedy?

What anime art style do you admire??: Tough question, but I do have an appreciation for a lot of the anime styles thru the 60's/80's. Toriyama has a cute style.

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Drawing, lounging

What's your favourite thing to cook?: Chicken fried rice.

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: Green? Red? Do they really taste different? s:

What's your favourite hair colour?: Uuh...

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Chinese

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: History

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: Big city I guess.

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Yes, but I'll drink anything. Mostly just beer.

If you were angry at someone, you would: I don't really get mad at anyone. But if it's something that really stuck to me I guess I'd try to reason with 'em or let them know why? Otherwise, it's all pretty much water on a ducks back.

EDIT: I just remembered I once had a boss that really got to me. I told him off in front of the whole restaurant. It's rare and hard to do, but now that I remember, you don't want to piss me off.

What's something you're good at?: Storytelling/being creative.

What's a character a flaw of yours?: Procrastination. 

What character trait do you admire most?: Persistence?

Find a car you would want to be/ have: I forget the model, but it's some boxey Nissan from the 80's with flip lights. I'd want that in all white or this. Wait...what car would I want to be? No. Getting closer. YES!!!

You relax at home by: TV and couch. 

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: ...What is a friends? :/

Have your ever stolen anything?: Yes. 

What would you want to change about yourself?: Gain 100lbs grrr

What was the hardest year in your life?: Wow that's tough. Whatever the worst was, I'm better for it.

Edited by ���

What's your current eye colour?: Green.

What's your current hair colour?: Dark brown.

Do you have any siblings?: Older brother, younger brother, and three step sisters.

Do you live in a small town or big city?: Small town. Full of trees.

Are you employed? Where?: At a water ice joint, apparently.

What gaming systems do you have?: Gameboy Advance, PS2. My younger brother has my DS, and I would always *cough* borrow my older brother's 3DS while he was at work.

What language sounds cool to you?: Russian.

What's your favourite colour?: Blue.

What's your favourite food?: Macaroni and cheese. Legit!

What's your favourite drink?: Water.

What's your favourite animal?: Moths, foxes, pigs, and bears. That's four, but whatever.

What's your favourite candy?: Anything, really. I have an unfortunate sweet tooth.

What's your favourite fruit?: Pineapple.

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: I'm right there with you on the Power Puff Girls, Ken.

What do you like snacking on?: Whatever's in the fridge.

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: Rock, metal, funk, and whatever the heck Enigma is.

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: If Aliens is a thriller, then that's what I like.

What anime art style do you admire??: I don't know anime very well, so... I dunno. I like Morishima Akiko's style. S-Some of it probably isn't safe for work, though. Dangerous levels of cute. ... and yuri. Lots of yuri.

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Cooking, trying to get music out of my head, drawing, doing challenge runs of games.

Can you swim?: Don't know, actually.

What's your favourite thing to cook?: Cake.

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: I haven't had Jell-O in forever. I don't even know what they have these days.

What's your favourite hair colour?: Black, mostly.

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Spanish.

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Math. Any of it.

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: City. Totes.

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Not really.

If you were angry at someone, you would: I'd probably shake my head at them without realizing it.

What's something you're good at?: Overthinking things.

What's a character a flaw of yours?: Overthinking things.

What character trait do you admire most?: Being able to laugh at dumb stuff, like the world.

Find a car you would want to be/ have: A car I'd want to be? Do tanks count? ... I don't know cars.

You relax at home by: Chilling at my computer. Or sleeping. Or both.

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: I'm a good listener, and I'm surprisingly insightful, apparently.

Have your ever stolen anything?: Not intentionally... for the most part.

What would you want to change about yourself?: Stop being socially awkward.

What was the hardest year in your life?: At the risk of sounding lame, most of them.

EDIT: I forgot spoilers. ;w;

Edited by SpookyMothman

Do you have any siblings?: Older brother, younger brother, and three step sisters.

brady-bunch.gif . . .?

EDIT: Wow, I didn't think this would happen, but reading one of these has really made me dislike someone. Don't worry, it's not you Spooky.

Edited by ���

What's your current eye colour?: Dark brown

What's your current hair colour?: Black

Do you have any siblings?: Older brother and sister

Do you live in a small town or big city?: Small town

Are you employed? Where?: Student? College?  Professors says our class is our job.

What gaming systems do you have?: PC + emulators

What language sounds cool to you?: Russian and German

What's your favourite colour?: Yellow

What's your favourite food?: Don't really have one

What's your favourite drink?: Sweet Tea

What's your favourite animal?: Tortoise, I want to ride one.

What's your favourite candy?: n/a

What's your favourite fruit?: Kiwi

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Can't recall, watched too many, maybe Codename: Kids Next Door

What do you like snacking on?: Chips

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: Dubstep, Glitch, Strings/Pianos

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: Action/Horror

What anime art style do you admire??: Shigenori Soejima art style.

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Used to skateboard, but don't have as much time on my hands now.

Can you swim?: Nope

What's your favourite thing to cook?: Can't cook

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: Any?

What's your favourite hair colour?: Any natural color.

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Mexican, haven't really tried anything else

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Physics

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: Medium town?

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Nope

If you were angry at someone, you would: I don't get angry, just annoyed.

What's something you're good at?: Learning thing news quickly

What's a character a flaw of yours?: Laziness 

What character trait do you admire most?: Knowledge

Find a car you would want to be/ have: Mazda Rx-7 '95

You relax at home by: Watching Anime

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: Advice?

Have your ever stolen anything?: Yes

What would you want to change about yourself?: I'm super picky and I hate it.  If there's a single flaw it will irritate me.

What was the hardest year in your life?: Don't think I've had a hard year.

What's your current eye colour?: Dark blonde/light brownish.  It's right about in the middle

What's your current hair colour?: Blueish grey

Do you have any siblings?: Yes; three older brothers, two older sisters, and two younger brothers.  Yes, it's a big family, and yes it was crowded growing up.  

Do you live in a small town or big city?: A smallish city.

Are you employed? Where?: I have a crappy job at a grocery store.  I used to be better employed.  I'm quite bitter about it, but it's better than nothing at all.

What gaming systems do you have?: It's gonna be a long list, I've kept most of the systems I've acquired over the years; Atari 2600, NES (top-loader), Master System, PC Engine Duo (Japanese Turbo Duo), Genesis model 2 with a Sega CD, SNES, Neo Geo AES (my pride and joy), Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Wii, XBox 360, Playstation 3, Game Gear, Neo Geo Pocket, Gameboy Advance SP, Neo Geo X, DS Lite, PSP, 3DS, PSVita, and two PCs (a respectably powerful desktop and a cheap netbook I use for DOSBox).  

What language sounds cool to you?: Spanish.  I kind of wish I'd taken it instead of German in high school; it's a beautiful language and actually would have been useful.

What's your favourite colour?: Green

What's your favourite food?: I don't really have a single favorite food.

What's your favourite drink?: Sprecher's Root Beer

What's your favourite animal?: Cats.  Cats are freaking adorable.

What's your favourite candy?: Reese's Pieces

What's your favourite fruit?: Cherries

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; I'm a child of the 80's, when TMNT fandom was required by law.

What do you like snacking on?: Beef jerky; and it's too bad decent jerky is so damned expensive.

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: I've never really gone out of my way to listen to music, so I don't really have a favorite genre per say.

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: Westerns and samurai flicks, which are mostly pretty much westerns set in feudal Japan.

What anime art style do you admire??: Hayao Miyazaki's work.  It's simple, clean and gorgeous in motion.

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: I am an enormous Doctor Who geek.  I used to do some (amateur/just for fun) acting way back, but there's not really any good venues around here, except for this one group that only seems to do musicals, and I hate musical theater passionately.  I play a few pen and paper RPGs but I don't have a group at the moment; it's hard finding other stodgy old gamers who still want to play 1st edition AD&D.

Can you swim?: Sort of. 

What's your favourite thing to cook?: I'm a bachelor.  I don't cook.

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: I don't like Jell-O to begin with.  Something about it is... unsettling.

What's your favourite hair colour?: Thinking about this just now, I realized that whenever I start on an RPG Maker Project, the main character almost inevitably ends up with red hair. Whenever I create a character in a game I'm playing, at least one of them is a red head.  I must like red hair.

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Italian and Chinese

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: History and literature.

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: I don't know, I rather like the sort of middle ground of living in a smaller city.  Most of the conveniences of a large city without the massive crowds and noise.

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Nope, I'm dumb and smelly enough as is without any help, thank you.

If you were angry at someone, you would: Pretend they're not bothering me until they go away, after which I will mutter and cuss under my breath.

What's something you're good at?: Convincing people that I'm more intelligent and knowledgable than I am.  I don't speak too often, and when I do, I speak in complete sentences so people assume I must know what I'm talking about, when 99.9% of the time, I really don't.

What's a character a flaw of yours?: I am extremely irritable.  I'm good at covering my aggravation, but it doesn't take much to set me off.

What character trait do you admire most?: Open-mindedness and a good sense of humor.

Find a car you would want to be/ have: I don't like cars, so I'm quite happy with having none at all.

You relax at home by: Playing crusty old DOS RPGs while streaming bad anime on Netflix, chipping away at whatever book I'm reading, and putting off doing any real work on my RM project.

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: I'm a man, and most of my friends are men.  We don't talk about our feelings.  On a very shallow level, I'm the guy with the Saturn.  They need me for Bomberman.

Have your ever stolen anything?: Aside from some occasional (old, discontinued) software piracy, no.

What would you want to change about yourself?: Getting another job that pays decently would be nice.  I also talk to myself under my breath constantly, which is a bad habit I'm trying to break myself of,

What was the hardest year in your life?: I can't pinpoint a particularly difficult year; I'm going through a rough patch right now, but I wouldn't say it's the worst year of my life or anything like that.

Edited by Milton Monday

What's your current eye colour?: Sea Green

What's your current hair colour?: Black (Dark Brown in the light?)

Do you have any siblings?: Yes; two younger brothers

Do you live in a small town or big city?: Big City

Are you employed? Where?: No

What gaming systems do you have?: PS3

What language sounds cool to you?: Latin

What's your favourite colour?: Emerald (Green) / Hunter Green (Dark Green)

What's your favourite food?: Medium-Rare Steak (Need to try Rare)

What's your favourite drink?: Ice-cold Water

What's your favourite animal?: Australian Drop Bears, Gray Wolf

What's your favourite candy?: Cosmic Brownies used to be like crack (I've stopped eating candy for the past 3 or 4 years)

What's your favourite fruit?: Bananas, Apple, Pineapple

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls

What do you like snacking on?: Cheddar Cheese

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: Indie (Indie-Pop), Trip-Hop, Rock, Ambient

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: Horror, Thriller, Anti-Romance

What anime art style do you admire??: Don't really watch Anime, Attack on Titan is pretty cool

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: I can draw shapes

Can you swim?: Hell yeah

What's your favourite thing to cook?: Eggs and Cereal

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: The red one

What's your favourite hair colour?: Brunette (Dark Brown)

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Hispanic

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Everything except English

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: Big City

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Nope

If you were angry at someone, you would: I don't have emotions, but aggressively avoiding them is an option

What's something you're good at?: More things then you'd expect, and less things then you'd hope 

What's a character a flaw of yours?: Lethargy

What character trait do you admire most?: Moxie, Assertiveness

Find a car you would want to be/ have: Chevelle

You relax at home by: Sleeping

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: Being friendly? I'm a fun guy to be around (but it's hard to become comfortable with people like that)

Have your ever stolen anything?: Yes, not proud of it, and will never do it again (I think last time was 2 years ago)

What would you want to change about yourself?: Be more proactive 

What was the hardest year in your life?: I don't think I've been through crazy hardships yet, probably 2004 as a kid

Edited by AJNR

Interesting! 'm glad none of the questions seemed to be very confusing to answer. Though yea, when i said favourite hair colour, i meant just generally, what hair colour you like most in general. It doesn't have to look good, just what you're attracted to.

Im betting all the asians will just say black hair and black eyes btw. XDD Though i naturally have dark brown hair. (!) And there are many Asians with brown hair too, so black is not always an Asian hair colour.

@Kentard: i can believe it, but i never thought u would have drank that much alcohol. d: Tbh

@Magic2345: Mmm, i wanna try some Kopiko now : ) i'm going to legit look it up.

@Milton: i used to have an Atari as well, but we threw it out. Same with an NES, unfortunately.

@AJNR: That is an awesome-looking car. *-*

@Tsarmina: Mmm. The chocolate and strawberry ones are my favourite.. (^D^) Though in Hong Kong, they seem to have a lot of Japanese stores there, and they had many more types of pocky! I remember they had a cow one, Rilakkuma one, and milk/ honey one in particular, so not sure if i like other flavours beyond those two.

@TheHarmp: i think i saw you on Soundcloud btw. d: But wow. It might be cheesy for me to say this, but i am sorry that you had to go through that. Especially the 2011 incident, that must've felt close to home and been very stressful. It's very scary when the accidents you hear on TV happen to someone you know. Perhaps a bit surreal.

I am glad he's alive though and out of the coma. But going through that must've sucked.

XDD you don't look like a crazy mess of a person btw. You seem very normal to me. o/ Even though you've had a lot happen to you.

P.S: it's too bad some ppl gave me vague/ "smart" answers btw. :'D AJNR *cough* im looking at you. (!)

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: ... Duck Tales/Rescue Rangers?

I also loved Duck Tales. :D I used to have the nickname Launch Pad because of my name (which is Paddy)

Guess which continent I'm from...oh wait.

What's your current eye colour?: black.
What's your current hair colour?: dark brown?
Do you have any siblings?: Yes; an Older sister and an Older brother.
Do you live in a small town or big city?: small town
Are you employed? Where?: Nope.Still studying.
What gaming systems do you have?: PC, DS Lite, PSP
What language sounds cool to you?: Japanese, of course.
What's your favourite colour?: Red, Black

What's your favourite food?: Lasagna
What's your favourite drink?: Vanilla Milkshake (don't judge me!)
What's your favourite animal?: Hmm...Chickens...I guess.
What's your favourite candy?: MARS BARS
What's your favourite fruit?: Honeydew
What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Pokemon, Dragon Ball
What do you like snacking on?: Doritos
What's your favourite music genre(s)?: OST's from anime and games, and a bit of classical orchestra.
What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: Action, comedy
What anime art style do you admire??: Durarara!!
What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Reading, Watching Anime and cooking

What's your favourite thing to cook?: Black Pepper Chicken
What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: Strawberry
What's your favourite hair colour?: Chestnut
You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Chinese, Japanese, Italian
What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Biology, English
Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: big city
Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: No.
If you were angry at someone, you would: Go Berserk.Literally.That's why I rarely get angry.

What's something you're good at?: Answering random questions.
What's a character a flaw of yours?: Forgetfulness.
What character trait do you admire most?: Protecting one's friends/family from danger.
Find a car you would want to be/ have: Aston Martin DBS.
You relax at home by: Taking a nap.
What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: Good Synergy/Teamwork.
What would you want to change about yourself?: Lose the flab.
What was the hardest year in your life?: When i was 13

I've never done a questionnaire before, seems easy enough though.

What's your current eye colour?: Grey with a very slight hint of green.

What's your current hair colour?: Dark brown with a slight hint of red.

Do you have any siblings?: They aren't familiar to me if they exist.

Do you live in a small town or big city?: Neither, it's a crap village.

Are you employed? Where?: -

What gaming systems do you have?: PC, as it will always be.

What language sounds cool to you?: None, it's all just noise to me.

What's your favourite colour?: Crimson

What's your favourite food?: No favourite.

What's your favourite drink?: No favourite.

What's your favourite animal?: Cats.

What's your favourite candy?: Haven't eaten that stuff for over a decade.

What's your favourite fruit?: Apples.

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Don't remember and don't really care.

What do you like snacking on?: Whatever I feel like eating.

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: Classical, Outdated, VGM - (Note: I HATE music with singing in it - It sounds torturously awful to me)

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: No favourite, I don't even watch the TV let alone go to see a movie.

What anime art style do you admire?: None, it's all interesting in different ways to me.

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Reading, can't think of anything else.

Can you swim?: Just about, maybe.

What's your favourite thing to cook?: Nothing, I can cook but don't care to consider anything as favourite in this regard.

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: -

What's your favourite hair colour?: No favourite.

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: None, if I can eat it I'll eat it.

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: None, didn't like or care about school.

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: Neither, too noisy.

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Almost never drink, when I do it's usually something really strong though.

If you were angry at someone, you would: I ignore them, arguments waste time and energy.

What's something you're good at?: Nothing.

What's a character flaw of yours?: Apathy.

What character trait do you admire most?: I admire nothing.

Find a car you would want to be/ have: -

You relax at home by: Making up crap stories (I'll never use them), sleeping and listening to music.

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: What friends? I'm a lone wolf.

Have your ever stolen anything?: Many times, all physical objects of various sizes including a chair at one point.

What would you want to change about yourself?: Nothing.

What was the hardest year in your life?: Childhood and school years.

Well, why not.

What's your current eye colour?: Brown

What's your current hair colour?: Brown

Do you have any siblings?: Nope, I'm an only child.

Do you live in a small town or big city?: Big city

Are you employed? Where?: I'm still studying.

What gaming systems do you have?: 3DS,PS2,DS,Wii

What language sounds cool to you?: English!

What's your favourite colour?: Dark blue

What's your favourite food?: Sushi

What's your favourite drink?:Peach Juice

What's your favourite animal?: Bear

What's your favourite candy?: Don't have one

What's your favourite fruit?:Bergamot

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Pokémon

What do you like snacking on?: Oreos

What's your favourite music genre(s): Pop,J-Pop

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: Horror

What anime art style do you admire??: I don't really "admire" any of them tbh.

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Playing videogames,reading,browsing the internet.

What's your favourite thing to cook?: I don't like cooking.

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: -x-

What's your favourite hair colour?: Black

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Japanese

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: English

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: Big city

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Nope.

If you were angry at someone, you would: I would tell them about it and expect and apology.

What's something you're good at?: Learning languages?

What's a character a flaw of yours?: Annoying, probably.

What character trait do you admire most?: Outgoing

Find a car you would want to be/ have: Don't really care about cars.

You relax at home by: Watching TV

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: I'm a good listener.

What would you want to change about yourself?: I want to be more outgoing, I guess.

What was the hardest year in your life?: Last year was the worst.

This was actually pretty fun.

@Stryke: Vanilla milkshake?

.... i'm judging. +_+ ... jkjk! Chickens are an interesting (and kind of cute?) animal to like. I like baby chicks a lot though.

@Meiri: Good to know u had fun. : ) i actually enjoy doing polls, or those random personality tests.

Sucks though that your worst year was just last year. Hopefully this year will be better for you, even if it's only been 2 months in.

Whatever happens though, or what has happened, know that there is someone who cares about your well-being, even if you don't believe it or notice it. And that in the end, it's not the incidents themselves that make us unhappy, but whether we decide we want them to make us unhappy.  We have the power to dictate and change our future, while incidents are stuck in the past.

It's okay to feel that way though. And it's normal if it's hard to get through it.

@Randy: Lol, you left a lot of mystery about the person you are. (!)

I would've liked to hear more answers from you. : ) But it's okay if you feel indifferent about certain things.

I personally think you are good at contributing a lot to the community btw. I have seen the resources you posted here. I know you likely won't believe that compliment though, or think i'm a ); just being nice, or b ); crazy and exaggerating.

Have you tried speaking to someone? I found it honestly helped me. So I do hope you go with that suggestion, as well as continuing doing your pixel artwork. And/or then going for walks occasionally when it gets warmer outside. I'm sorry to hear you've had a tough time though.

Seems as good a place as any for my first post ^^

What's your current eye colour?: Hazel

What's your current hair colour?: Dark brown

Do you have any siblings?: Three older sisters, one little sister

Do you live in a small town or big city?: On the edge of a small city

Are you employed? Where?: Self employed

What gaming systems do you have?: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, a couple of retro systems

What language sounds cool to you?: Russian

What's your favourite colour?:  Green

What's your favourite food?: Chicken Pathia curry

What's your favourite drink?: Iced tea

What's your favourite animal?: Crocodile

What's your favourite candy?: Sour skittles

What's your favourite fruit?: Raspberries

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Dogtanian

What do you like snacking on?: Crisps

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: Eclectic but gravitate towards indie, rock and dark ambient

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: Old Scifi / fantasy, super hero, decent horrors

What anime art style do you admire??: Claymore, Deathnote

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Drawing, animation, writing, paint ball, fishing, growing my own food, herpetology and keeping exotic pets, computer games

What's your favourite thing to cook?: Anything I haven't tried before (as long as it doesn't use raisins or red onion)

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: Lime

What's your favourite hair colour?: Blue

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Asian

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Art, History, Physics

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: City, would miss having a garden though

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Bourbon

If you were angry at someone, you would: Be a grump for a few minutes then let it go

What's something you're good at?: Accepting people's differences, playing devil's advocate

What's a character a flaw of yours?: Putting things off

What character trait do you admire most?: A person who's assertive but kind

Find a car you would want to be/ have: Hard to choose, a Dodge Viper would be nice

You relax at home by: Reading, drawing, listening to music, catching up on sports and pestering my pets

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: Generosity, keeping secrets, and always trying to keep an open mind

Have your ever stolen anything?: I've repossessed something that the person I'd lent to had forgotten wasn't theirs, does that count?

What would you want to change about yourself?: To look and act more like the person I would like to be

What was the hardest year in your life?: Every year brings its own difficulties and opportunities

@Bugs: My friend really likes the strawberry ones, but I just like the chocolate ones. It just has a certain thing to it ^^ Were those the original? I think so...but I can't be sure.

What's your current eye colour?: Hazel

What's your current hair colour?: Dark brown

Do you have any siblings?: One sister younger

Do you live in a small town or big city?: Small town

Are you employed? Where?: Employed- at a photography store doing their accounts.

What gaming systems do you have?: PC ,PS2 and Wii

What's your favourite colour?:  purple

What's your favourite food?: Lamb

What's your favourite drink?: Tea

What's your favourite animal?: Hamster

What's your favourite candy?: non

What's your favourite fruit?: Strawberries

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?: Non

What do you like snacking on?: Chocolate

What's your favourite music genre(s)?: Old school rock

What's your favourite movie genre(s)?: sci fi 

What anime art style do you admire??: Non - prefer traditional art

What are your hobbies beyond your RM skill?: Reading

What's your favourite thing to cook?: Chocolate cake

What's your favourite Jell-O flavour?: Eurgh none

What's your favourite hair colour?: red

You enjoy the food most of what culture(s)?: Indian

What is/was your favourite subject(s) in high school?: Art, English and History

Would you rather live in a small town or big city?: Small town

Do you drink alcohol? If yes, what kind?: Guinness

If you were angry at someone, you would: Scream shout and swear

What's something you're good at?: Very patient

What's a character a flaw of yours?: Looking on the negatives rather than the positives.

What character trait do you admire most?: Genuine

Find a car you would want to be/ have: Wouldn't say no to anything

You relax at home by: Watching Tv or playing games on the PC

What's the best trait you have for your friend(s)?: Loyal

Have your ever stolen anything?: No

What would you want to change about yourself?: My looks

What was the hardest year in your life?: there never seems to be an easy one.

@Randy: Lol, you left a lot of mystery about the person you are. (!)

I would've liked to hear more answers from you. : ) But it's okay if you feel indifferent about certain things.

I personally think you are good at contributing a lot to the community btw. I have seen the resources you posted here. I know you likely won't believe that compliment though, or think i'm a ); just being nice, or b ); crazy and exaggerating.

Have you tried speaking to someone? I found it honestly helped me. So I do hope you go with that suggestion, as well as continuing doing your pixel artwork. And/or then going for walks occasionally when it gets warmer outside. I'm sorry to hear you've had a tough time though.

I'm not a very trusting person most of the time so it's in my nature to keep lots of secrets - I think everyone keeps at least one secret though.

Thanks for this reply, it was interesting to read and I do so like to read.