Spectre

Make-A-"Wish" Foundation

Wish Granted! You're now facing lawsuits from the makers of Back to the Future and Dr.Who. Fancy meeting you in the past rather than now, amiright?

I wish entropy was able to be caused by high fructose corn syrup.

Hehe~ It's only begun

The wish you have won

The time is now

So I hope you thought to sow

The seeds of chaos

Because I'm about to destroy and annihilate everything you love!

(Ah, I'm a true villain, no?)

I wish I was better at poetry.

Hehe~ It's only begun

The wish you have won

The time is now

So I hope you thought to sow

The seeds of chaos

Because I'm about to destroy and annihilate everything you love!

(Ah, I'm a true villain, no?)

I wish I was better at poetry.

I am glad to report that your wish has thereby been granted. You are now excel in poetry, the best in class, in fact. Despite so, a single day without writing a poetry would mean a single night having the worst of nightmares for eight hours straight and more.

I wish I could have killed my friends in the university.

Wish granted! People start celebrating the existence of a random Siamese cat named Lulu. You don't care at first, but then you get annoyed from hearing about Lulu ALL THE TIME. It gets so annoying that you decide to live on a deserted island where no one will incessantly talk about this cat you don't know.

I wish for Shiroya to be immune to death, sickness and injury, and for him to not turn evil ever, and for every day of his life to be a good, happy day.

Wish granted! His life is eternal and good. At least physically. Everything is peachy at first, but after many years so seeing friends and family die one by one eventually takes it's toll. Now he is completely numb and lives in sullen solitude in the mountains.

I wish the forum was more active, and all the new members are celebrities. 

Wish granted! Everyone ignores you because they want to see what the celebrities post.

I wish for some lychee iced boba tea and to not die from drinking it.

Ha! Jokes on you! Everyone already ignores me! 

... I made myself sad.. :( Anyway...

Wish granted! The tea you drink doesn't kill you. It just makes you so sick that you wish it had. 

I wish I could move back and forth through time whenever I pleased. 

I don't ignore you... *hugs*

Wish granted! You go back to medieval times and a grumpy lord named Pompouston gets mad at you for standing on his land without permission. He doesn't kill you, but he does make you brush his cows for the rest of your life. And it turns out that he and cows can time travel too, so no matter where you go he'll catch you and make you brush his cows again.

I wish that everyone everywhere adored Shiroya and wanted to make him happy.

Edited by Saeryen

Wish granted! I make it my personal mission to make the boy happy by feminizing him, erm, her. lolz (oopsie-I just revealed one of my quirks-I'm so naughty...)

I don't have a wish. Ha ha ha.

Oh, you thought I was serious?

I wish that I had never been allowed to live as the incorrect gender. 

Wish granted! I would honestly feel wrong corrupting this so the only "consequence" is that there's now a new breed of dog with bright green fur. =)

I wish that in Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns the character limit for the main character's name was 10 letters instead of just 6 so I could rename him "Shiroya" instead of just "Shiroa."

Wish granted! The character limit is now 10. Unfortunately while changing this somehow a game killing fatal glitch gets accidentally coded in. Now the game crashes within the first 5 minutes of playtime. 

I wish we could have alcohol at work like the office next door. Lucky sons of... *grumble* *grumble*...

Wish granted! You love your alcohol so much that every day at work you get drunk and so does everyone else, including the boss. No job ever gets done and no one ever gets paid.

I wish, without killing anyone, to spend a week with Shiroya at the Great Wolf Lodge.