efeberk

Behind view battle system(Jet sideview)

Very nice!

It's funny how I see scripts right when they are posted..

So you basically just moved the characters and enemy's?

Two Questions.

1: When your characters die, is there an option to have them either fade off the screen or is it having the sprite just change when they die?

2: Is it compatible with STR33g1_Battle Status script? http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/1569-str33g1-battle-status-05-vxace-version/

I really like the idea of this, its something I used in a previous project for VX.

While my scripts are open to remix and editing with distribution, you're supposed to include the same license as I use in the distribution (which is in my signature therefore in all my posts).

Also, please review this: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/1048-guidelines-and-template-for-complete-script-submissions/

This topic is unsatisfactory for the guidelines in my opinion.

Please update this with a link to the license and more details on the script itself (maybe even a link to the original script).

Sorry but I'm newbie for this rpg forum rules. I just edited this script for my game and i shared for other members.

Actually I don't know how can I create a licence for it and i don't want to mess with this works.

Is this compatible with The Yanfly Engine Ace?
I like the back-view type of battle system so I can see my characters, but I also like the HUD.

I'm using Yanfly Engine too in same game and i don't have a problem for now.

Edited by efeberk

Is this compatible with The Yanfly Engine Ace?

I like the back-view type of battle system so I can see my characters, but I also like the HUD.

No it's not. You won't see damage popup on your battlers.

Nice script Jet!!!

I seem to be having a problem though. When I cast a spell, there's an animation that plays in the upper left corner but is mostly cut off. It looks like it's trying to play the power up animation. Once that finishes though, then the actual animation for my skill is used.

Should there by something that appears under my character when he uses an ability instead of way up in the corner like that? Hope this makes sense =/

Actually, when the enemies attack me, their attack animation is showing in the upper left corner too for some odd reason.

After some more testing - it simply seems that animations are not being displayed on my sprites correctly. Any ideas?

Lol Icy you made me laugh there! XDD

@efeberk

Man this is a simple edit, yet it's good! You should be more formal in your approach though, man. Like, fix your post... Provide more screenshot. List the features in this edited battle system. And if you'll have a look on Jet's sig, you can see the license. Go check it out and do what he says. If you try to be more professional-like, a lot of people would download this and probably pop some suggestions up. They might want to edit your work too or make some compatibility patches and such. Good luck.

The thing is, there's no fade-in effect if the character dies. You should put it, because having the body just staying there is quite... a bit off.

Hello, this scripts is awesome, but I have a question.

I used the script VISUAL EQUIP from Victor Sant, and when the battle starts my character doesn't has the same uniform that he does on the map... I know that it's not your fault and there is no bug here, but what I'm asking is if it is possible to match the two scripts so that when my character wears a dragon armour, the armour will appear in the battle?

here you go the script I'm talking about http://victorscripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-vx-ace/utility-scripts/visual-equip/

And sorry for bother you. Thanks

One slight request, if I may.

Is there a way to edit it to allow for the amount of people in the party, so If there is only one member, he in middle, then two members is X-50, Three members is X-100 etc.

Not sure about the math, but this way it is evenly spaced out.

I got a error at the end of the battle.

WHAT error? Be more specific if you want people to help you; we can't just miraculously guess what exactly is happening with your particular, unique installation.

Do you know if its possible to make it so that when your characters attack, their sprite goes above the battler sprite not below like it usually does? Thanks!

Anyone know if there's a way to change the graphic of an actor that died to the coffin sprite using this script? Seems like it may not be that difficult to figure out but it's giving me trouble.