My main gallery is on DeviantART: http://patti-tea.deviantart.com/

But I thought it'd be nice to have another gallery here in which I can post RPG-maker related art such as busts and sprites c:

Please remember that this is a gallery and not a resource-showcase, so these images are not free to use!

Art/CG:

8ba40b1d613206562af72e61d5e66d77-d77o8qw

2ab78cf4dfa7daf176dce7aa4b987c4d-d7bbpkl

Edited by TeaPatti

They're really cute, and very good, I really enjoy the sprite's colors (very vibrant). Is this related to Alice in Wonderland? Because that's a thing that I really enjoy (esp. McGee's version).

Edited by AJNR

Extremely cute. Love the artstyle, and the use of vibrant colors.

Actual criticism goes here:

Love the way you used light and dark contrasts for the first pic for a glitzy effect.
For the second, the character looks a little disproportionate, and the shadows on the squiggly lines give off more of an embossing effect look, which looks quite incongruous with the rest of the picture.

Thank you very much everyone! ; u ;

@Kentard Thanks for the critique I'm sure it'll help me improve!

@AJNR Yes this character is based of Alice in wonderland ; u ; and so is my 'dream game' that i'll get started on when I'm move experienced ; u ; 

I thought I commented on this already! Dang...

Anyway, I really love your work! That sprite is just gorgeous! (Seriously, I adore it!) Your shading and coloration blend together beautifully~ The vision behind your pictures is also very inspiring to me; they're filled with movement! (Which is not an easy feat to achieve, believe me.  :lol:

And omg, that pocket watch...I wish I could +fav stuff here, lol! It's very well drawn and colored. Excellent work! 

The sprite and character look good :)

I especially like the background and watch image.alongside the dress effect. 

Pocket watch could use a few more metallic tones and a bit of gray, but all things considered it's really well designed.

I can never have the patience to do symmetrical or vector art. (Is it vector, by any chance?)

I thought I commented on this already! Dang...

Anyway, I really love your work! That sprite is just gorgeous! (Seriously, I adore it!) Your shading and coloration blend together beautifully~ The vision behind your pictures is also very inspiring to me; they're filled with movement! (Which is not an easy feat to achieve, believe me.  :lol:

And omg, that pocket watch...I wish I could +fav stuff here, lol! It's very well drawn and colored. Excellent work! 

aaaaa thank you very much ; u ; 

The sprite and character look good :)

I especially like the background and watch image.alongside the dress effect. 

Thank you so much! ; w ;

Pocket watch could use a few more metallic tones and a bit of gray, but all things considered it's really well designed.

I can never have the patience to do symmetrical or vector art. (Is it vector, by any chance?)

ah Thank you! I shall try to fix that when I have time ^ u ^

hmm I'm not sure, it's drawn with a pentablet on Paint Tool Sai, I didn't use the vectorlayers though c:

I CALL HAX. :(

Nah, just kidding. Love how it looks almost vector-esque, then.

Very clean linework. I can never have the patience to do that (if you've seen my artworks, they're always with messy lines and messier shading techniques.)

Interestingly enough, do you do guys? :P