Sign in to follow this  
Zoecyta

[All in one item menu] & [Combine items option]

Well there are 2 things that I am looking for:

1) An item menu in which you click and you have only one option and there you have all your inventory: items,key,wep,armor, etc. All in one window.

2) A simple item combining system, either in the same or in another window, but inside the menu, something like you select item 1 from the inventory, choose an option like "combine" then select item 2 and then that makes item 3. And IF possible, to choose whether the items used are destroyed or not. Something simple, I guess with notetags like :  item1,item2 and  destroy = true/false   or sort of.

Thanks in advance,

Zoecyta.

Hey Zoecyta

There are a handful of Alchemy and Crafting Systems. I havn't used any myself but I know I've seen at least 5 of them.

~ Dinhbat

Hey Zoecyta

There are a handful of Alchemy and Crafting Systems. I havn't used any myself but I know I've seen at least 5 of them.

~ Dinhbat

I know which ones you mean but I still need something kind of more simple.

efeberk has a really nice item combine system much like what you described. It actually has both a combine function and the regular use item function, so you could replace your item menu with that if you wanted to. The thing is, you can't choose to destroy items and it still has categories. If you choose not to go that route, you can always look around for a VX-style item menu.