TheoAllen

Eremidia Dungeon: Skyward Temple (+ TSBS Version 1.4!)

one thing, please make sure you didn't push players to using soleil as his/her game beater. I mean, you can use lunar or stella as a leader or captain of the team to beat the game(not only as a support although they are just side actors). That will be more awesome... at least for me that always trying to beat a game with only side actors...

The things I originally planned at the first time are the elemental things. Stella done pierce, impact, fire damage and stuns/debuff. Soleil done slash and mostly fire damage. Meanwhile Lunar done Arcane (his magic bolt), fire damage, impact damage (telekinetic), and healing. Different enemy should be easier to kills by a certain actor. I will try to working on it

Ah, I almost forgot what Keima said to the dev when the dev asked him what kind of sim-dating games that he want to see in the next release. I am just a player though, so I will say what Keima said, "Please make a good game."

I've only played the first twenty minutes or so. Haven't got to far as I'm one of those players that explores every nook and cranny lol.

But I'm enjoying it so far. ^_^

Thank you. Well, you should. There is a reward in each floor if you found it. Hidden accessories!

Bump I guess ~

Update progress on newest version. It will be have a lot of changes
Since Soleil had been mentioned as overpowered, I just tested to reduce Soleil's stats and that was going bad. I began to dislike him. So I decided to keep his stats but I also added more dungeon 'challengers' which can be considered as 'anti-soleil' army :lol:

These screenshots can be considered as spoiler

ss89.jpg
Anti Soleil army 1 - Spark slimes. Beware of getting electrocuted

ss91.jpg
Anti soleil army 2 - Lightning Drake (any better name?)

Also, if you want to be Stella more useful, then I just recently have her heavy mass driver for dealing heavy impact damage. Pound cannon!

ss94.jpg

Don't worry, I already have her a little combo now, like Soleil, but with different pattern. Won't spoiler so much haha ...

Also, another update for my battle system script. I succeed to give knockback on counterattack, or in other words it c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker! B)

This screenshot was just for test. 

ss88.jpg

I do have plan to make a sample usage in my game.

Release date will be this end of month if I don't have any troubles ~ 

And the part which may take time is to test the balances OTL

Thanks for reading ~

The original art lets me understand so much better what you were going for, idk if I'll play yet but I'll try at some point.

If you want to play, well play it anyway. But remember one thing that the newest version will be very different.

The current download link can be considered either as a demo or complete game since it has ending story conclusion and I already announced it as complete game since January, 19th in Indonesian Language.

----------------------------

I'm still working on this game but in something so trivia. Not something in mechanic

Such as making battlebacks, which it can be found here.

Or making new titlescreens ahay ...

aed-promoart03.png

Oh, I'm also in my way on translating sample sequences of my battle system. It sure took times than I expected and really drain my stamina

tsbs2.jpg

Next time I will have to translate approximately one hundred line of script instructions. Well, this is the main reason why the newest version will take so long '_')a

Update progress ~

Just want you to know that this project still alive ~

Not that much I would like to say. I have finished translate most of sample sequences. But I keep adding new stuffs such as skill, state, make them in complex relation or such >.<

The current progress now are balance testing and bug finding. So far, along the battle system script updates, I also introduced many new bugs. Fortunatelly, there's nothing I couldn't handle. It just took times. And I could finish the game in normal mode. But I just tried in hard mode and well... even me can not pass the last boss somehow. I usually run out of stocks OTL

Well... game balance is very serious business.

I have revamped the equip scene, so it display the equip bonus better (I guess). What do ya think?

ss108.jpg

And one more screenshot teaser to show

ss109.jpg

added new laser animation taken from moghunter. At least, I've been told

I had a plan to release the new version at the end of this month. However, for some reasons, I couldn't. There's something to do.

I almost forgot that I just make a userbar a few days ago. If you want to support this project, put this userbar in your signature :D

userbar.png

Aha... the change was brutal, i must say. The battle system remains almost the same: clean, fun, fast-paced, awesome overall. The changes in Stella are sooo cool, the aimed shot is so useful and you made the character way more usable instead of just throwing frag grenades lol pretty awesome. It is just me or the unitroll is now more resistant? also, it is me or the menu changed? o.o i don't remember those EXP bars. Hey, btw, the bestiary was an AWESOME addition, i'm the kind of person that likes to know everything about the enemies and the fact that you can see their strenghts and weakness is pretty useful for tactical decisions. Yo, i always respected you as an awesome scripter but this was a level up haha the improvement is very noticeable. Also, new intro! lol the "Theolized RGSS3" logo was pretty cool.

Hey, btw, your battle system is astounding. Well, this is nothing new but just wanted to let you know :P I'm making a dungeon crawler right now and your game gave me nice ideas. 

Due to formatting i lost my progress in the entire version of ED so i'm starting it again from the very beggining, but even right now i can see the improvement.

Brutal, Theo. Brutal.

Yes, as I said, I changed the ENTIRE system. Including menus. Removing unused contents (such as weapon and armor categories in item menu), adding essential features and so many :P

Some of enemies now are more resistant. Some of them could be considered as "anti-Soleil" and "anti-Lunar". I already put some new enemies as well so get ready for some surprises. Also, I can't wait to see how is your statistics :3

Enjoy ~

Just wanted to share my statistics so far for your curiosity :P (and mine haha am i bad, average or good? :P)

Note: i haven't been grinding, just rushing the floors

Stats.png

Boss.png

Less useful character until now: Lunar. I didn't even needed him to defeat the first boss lol

Edit: ah, and, i wanted to change the difficulty to Hard but there is no option for it :c

Edited by InvariableZ

Well, since I added statistics menu, it's a bit unfair if you could change the difficulty anytime.

I'm sure Lunar will be useful in late floor. I can guarantee :P

Btw, you beat the first boss in level 4, that will be totally easier. Try to beat them in level 2 :P

Well, since I added statistics menu, it's a bit unfair if you could change the difficulty anytime.

I'm sure Lunar will be useful in late floor. I can guarantee :P

Btw, you beat the first boss in level 4, that will be totally easier. Try to beat them in level 2 :P

No thanks, i'm not a suicidal hahaha what is the point in being underlevel? :P