Jonnie91

ReStaff April 2014: General Release

This month we let the ReStaffers out to play gave em the opportunity to do anything they want and this is what we've got this month! You can download the full rar set here

Resource Team

Tsarmina 

GdDymfY.jpg

Some beautiful garden CGs for the summery games that appear at this time of year

WBRUH

CsATeHm.jpg

We've got 3 beautiful 18-wheelers and also a chain-link fence to go with it! 

Jonnie91

This month I went for a more darker piece designed to make you feel rather uncomfortable quite similar to some of my older pieces, I give you the Gypsy Curse! Warning Dissonance is use in this piece, so it may hurt some ears :D

Allusion

PromoPic.png

Why yess Allusion has given us a BEAUTIFUL selection of stunning resources :D Including Busts and also a Windowskin! 

Simply marvelous! :D

OneCutStudio

HDK1zFH.pnglIE6HBA.png

Some DnD inspired resouces from OCS this month! Included is a static battler and sprite combi! 

Edited by Rikifive
updated download link
  • Like 9

Thanks to everyone who worked really hard with this months ReStaff Release. It was completely my fault for getting held up with other Real Life stuff -_-:D 

• Like 1

OneCut...giving me some D&D flashbacks.  The Eye of the Beholder module.  Way back in the day version.  None of this post eighties stuff. 

BTW, awesome beholder.

• Like 1

Lots of good stuff as always, and god that's a great list from Allusion. They look great!

Well done guys! And Allusion whoaaa :o It's beautiful! (I always love your soft shimmery style ^-^)

I added my stuff up in the Lab also ^-^

• Like 1

Thanks, Tsarmina! ^0^/

Those garden scenes are beautiful as well! And I still can't get over Houses trucks. They're amazing! 0o0

The beholder looks creepy and awesome, and the Gypsy's curse gong with the genie makes me think of an Arabian themed magic RPG~ 

Great work this month, everyone!  :D

@Euphoria: Thank you, as well! I appreciate it~! 

• Like 2

I saw you guys have set up restaff releases in steam workshop, and it's gotten very high ratings.  Congrats!

I saw you guys have set up restaff releases in steam workshop, and it's gotten very high ratings.  Congrats!

Nope, our restaffs haven't been released in Steam Workshop yet! They are RMW's :) 

• Like 1

I love this restaff <3 Especially the ones made by Allusion, that's so cool, I wanna make a game out of them <3

• Like 1

@SoulPour: Oh, thanks so much! It really means a lot, and it would be awesome to see something like that! (*^â–½^*)

Nope, our restaffs haven't been released in Steam Workshop yet! They are RMW's :)

I see a yet in there.  Make it happen!

• Like 2

Gotta sort out a few different bits and bobs, first but it will happen ^_^ 

• Like 1