Evgenij

Custom Menu Backgrounds

Custom Menu Backrounds

Version: 2.0

With this script you can add custom backgrounds and layouts for all of you scenes.

You can also change the Opacity of the Windows in the Scenes

Picture(V 1.1):

nby8v7yonee.png

Download:

Here

Demo:

Here

If you have some suggestions or need some changes feel free to say.

mfg.

Edited by Eugen

Might be nicer if you could change the windowskins per scene and a feature to add game time and variables in the main menu, just a suggestion xD (Since Im no scripter and dont know how difficult it is, im sure scripting is not so simple) . So far good since your using pictures as backgrounds ^~^

Edited by Kotori-chan

this is really good script

what about making the script select random image every time the player open the menu...

also 

is it possible to make this script available for other scene e.g. skill, items, equipment... ( more customize for all scene )

thanks again gonna use this =)

Edit: lol i just notice that i can use it for many scene...

thanks again and forget about the possible line =P

Edited by MrDaisy

Thanks for your replies,

I think I had to name the Script Custom Scene Backgrounds, so it would be more clearly.

@Kotori

I will add the option to choose different window skins for the scenes, but I wont change the look of the main menu or add things to the main menu.

@MrDaisy

I think I can add the option with random backgrounds, too.

Congrats on your script. I managed to make it work with a lot of custom scenes, except for Yanfly's scripts. Even knowing the scenes' names and configuring them, I got NoMethod errors on YF's save add-on and skill learning system.

Otherwise, it's a great way to customize the menu backgrounds!

Nice, I remembered the first time I was scripting and this was my same goal. Well, being a fan of Moghunter that is :D Congrats with your script.

Nice, I remembered the first time I was scripting and this was my same goal. Well, being a fan of Moghunter that is :D Congrats with your script.

Fan of Mog, i know that feel bro haha, i learn a lot of things from them.

Btw nice script, no one like the default menu.

I love it but I'm having a compatibility issue.

When used alongside Syvkal's Ring Menu, the game crashes after I enter a scene such as the items screen or the stats screen, and try to leave that scene. I've narrowed this problem down to an issue with the particles. When I have particles turned off, it works beautifully, yet I really want to have them on.

Do you have any ideas on why this would be happening? Help would be appreciated, and if I'm being a little too vague just say so. Thanks! :)

EDIT: If it helps, the particles freeze when moving between scenes, and new ones start over them.

Edited by Mukar

How do I change the background of custom scenes? I am sure I'm using the correct name for each of the custom scenes, but in the play test no background image shows up.

Maybe the scene names are actually wrong? Where do I get the true names of the scenes then? I had gone to each of the scripts for the custom scenes and took the names between the parenthesis after the "scene manager" thingy.

EDIT 12/03/2018: Lol I figured this out on my own way too long ago. I wish I could delete posts.

Edited by mawichan