Theo - Database Manager

Type : Utility

Version : 1.0

Original Post : Database Manager
Introduction :
By default, there is no function to inserting a new empty database, swap two existed database, and manage them in neat list. This script helps you to rearrage the database order. Because manually copy paste is a pain in ass. If you're not certain yet, just backup your data at first. And then run this script.

Features :
  • Allow you to insert an empty database and rearrange the order
  • Allow you to delete database and rearrange the order
  • Allow you to swap ID1 and ID2 in database
Sample Video :

Download Link :
Click here

Terms of Use :
This script is mainly aimed just for editing database. You may edit script by your own if you dare. And if you share this script in edited version, just don't forget to credit me as well, TheoAllen.

Known issues :
Nothing for now

Edited by TheoAllen

I have a question.

Say for example you have a character who learns whatever skill is ID #8 (Fire Breath), and then I swap the position of Fire Breath with Ice Breath (Skill ID #9). Will that character still learn Fire Breath or would they now learn Ice Breath because it's now in Fire Breath's original spot?

It will learn Ice breath instead. I do not recommend you to rearrange the database once it have used in game. It could break anything. But, it's nice if the database is on early built. So, plan nicely ...

My goodness, thank you so much for this, Theo! I was just thinking about how tiring it was going to be to have to plan as much of my database in text first, before creating anything. This will definitely help a ton in preliminary maintenance! Thank you!  :D

I would use this script if it was able to be used for debug features
like going through a list of skills/items/equipment and like adding/ removing from specific characters
or giving any time in the database
theres ALOTTTTTT that could be done with the base of this script

I would use this script if it was able to be used for debug features

like going through a list of skills/items/equipment and like adding/ removing from specific characters

or giving any time in the database

theres ALOTTTTTT that could be done with the base of this script

Lol, my script only deal with the core database. The thing you were talking about is probably different concept.

But you have an interesting idea in mind If I may say.

@Theo: They were very clear, actually~ I think your English is spot on; you even have the grammar down pat!  :lol:

Okay. Then, I can rest in peace now  :lol:

I gotta say, I don't fully understand the use of this script however, I can tell that it took a very intelligent and hard working coder to make it. So very nice work :). Looking forward to looking into this a bit more. Keep up the great work buddy.

I gotta say, I don't fully understand the use of this script however, I can tell that it took a very intelligent and hard working coder to make it. So very nice work :). Looking forward to looking into this a bit more. Keep up the great work buddy.

Oh, I forgot to include original post. Here, take a look http://theolized.blogspot.com/2013/11/theo-database-manager.html

You could look at the screenshots, and see the database has rearranged

Thank you so much!

u're welcome :D

I just figured out I had to exit the game and reload it to make the effects work.... I should have fully read the instructions.

This + Gambits Organizer make life so much easier. Great job Theo!