MinisterJay

Critiquing needed for Brother and Sister Faces

Here are two characters that I am working on.  These were made using Face Maker 3.1.  There are for the game Solum Inquisition.

The main character Pharin:

post-35065-0-50659400-1400366130_thumb.png

His sister Freida:

post-35065-0-33093800-1400366184_thumb.png

In anime terms, if two or more people has same bloodline, they usually have same hair color. If they not, one of them is probably foster child. Nah, I personally don't really care about it. Your character faces are fine to me. Carry on ~

In anime terms, if two or more people has same bloodline, they usually have same hair color. If they not, one of them is probably foster child. Nah, I personally don't really care about it. Your character faces are fine to me. Carry on ~

Having fun with messing up the rules of genotype and phenotype.  This ex-science teacher has forgot the fundamentals.  Forgot that they may apply to fantasy too.  Hmmmm.  Just may have inadvertently added to the story line.   Thanks TheoAllen.

There's always hair dye.

What kind of criticism are you looking for exactly?

Just general critiquing. Why, Randy?  I often delegate artistic categories to others.  I am looking for ways to improve.  I have fun making things from the regular and try to make them different.  Any critiquing that is constructive, positive, neutral, or positive helps me to get better.

I was just wondering.

Well, I'm not a digital artist but the sister's face does exhibit a few masculine traits, however they are fairly easy to ignore and understandable considering you used a generator though.

Thanks.  Might make the features softer.

The only things I noticed were the hair colour TheoAllen mentioned and the lack of definition to her nose's shape. It almost looks like she doesn't have one. I'd suggest just adding a little bit of a line to give the tip a definite shape, I think that would make a huge difference.

Of course, when using a generator you just use the parts it has available.

The only things I noticed were the hair colour TheoAllen mentioned and the lack of definition to her nose's shape. It almost looks like she doesn't have one. I'd suggest just adding a little bit of a line to give the tip a definite shape, I think that would make a huge difference.

Of course, when using a generator you just use the parts it has available.

Thanks Cadh.  I could Gimp her nose a little bit.