Theo - Inventory Secure
Type : item add-on (?)
Version : 1.2

Introduction :
Inspired from Breath of Fire 4. This script allow you to secure current party inventory and clear them. It can be used for storytelling purposes. For example, first scene player will be role as Main Character. And the second scene player will be role as the antagonist.

Features :
  • Secure Inventory
  • Get Inventory
  • Merge Inventory
Screenshot :
No need screenshot

Download :

How to use:
Put this script below material but above main. You will know the rest
Write these command in script call :
- secure_inv(n) >> secure current inventory. n is index where you put the secured inventory
- get_inv(n) >> get inventory from n index
- merge_inv(n) >> merge current inventory with n index

Terms of Use :
Credit me, TheoAllen. You are free to edit this script by your own. As long as you don't claim it yours. For commercial purpose, don't forget to give me a free copy of the game.

Note :
This was one of my first script. I used old fashioned script header. And the code itself is somewhat messy. There is a chance I forgot how it works

So this can make separate inventories, and you can access them with a script call? Like for separate party inventories or something? If so this is AWESOME.

Cool, Like Ryu and Fou-Lu separate inventories. Multiple parties <3 . I really like Breath of Fire related scripts but I haven`t found the greatest one yet.... it`s own battle system (BoF4) O_O ....

So this can make separate inventories, and you can access them with a script call? Like for separate party inventories or something? If so this is AWESOME.

Yes, yes... you could save the current party inventory, clear them, and call it later

Cool, Like Ryu and Fou-Lu separate inventories. Multiple parties <3 . I really like Breath of Fire related scripts but I haven`t found the greatest one yet.... it`s own battle system (BoF4) O_O ....

This is really great. Tons of uses for that one!

Thank you <3

How exactly do I Index the inventories? My idea, I want to run a game that has four main characters, who all do things separately with minor supporting characters, yet all have their own inventories until they finally meet up and work together about mid game. How do I set up 4 diff. inventories to where I can access either when needed? I apologize for asking as you have in-script instructions, I am still super new to this prog.

How exactly do I Index the inventories? My idea, I want to run a game that has four main characters, who all do things separately with minor supporting characters, yet all have their own inventories until they finally meet up and work together about mid game. How do I set up 4 diff. inventories to where I can access either when needed? I apologize for asking as you have in-script instructions, I am still super new to this prog.

You have 4 main characters. Then you have to reserve 4 indexes. At the beginning of the game. You will role as the first main character. Then you wish to switch character. To secure first party's inventory, do this script call

secure_inv(1)

Your inventory will be emptied.

Later on... you wish to get back to first party. Do this following script call

secure_inv(2) # Secure current inventory to index 2.
get_inv(1)    # Get inventory from index 1

Finally, the first party meets the second party. And then, they merge the inventory each other. Do this script call

merge_inv(2)  # Merge inventory which is saved in 2nd index

You could do the same for the 3rd and 4th party ~