Jonnie91

May ReStaff: Futuristic & Modern Resources!

Welcome to this month's restaff, this months theme was modern and futuristic, we've got some new users joining us as part of the guest release this month! Thanks so much guys! If you wanna join in with next months ReStaff send me a PM to find out the theme!

Click here to download 

Guest Artists: 

TheoAllen

First up this month, we've got a script from TheoAllen, fancy hearing a typing sound after every letter, well his script will do just that (Available from Zip File)

Game Creations

zPKtd2U.png

Game Creations joins us with some fully custom resources that work perfectly with the RTP!

Spectre

Spectre%20Preview%20Demo.png

Another selection of custom characters,  SUCH PRETTINESS much modern-ness :)

Resource Team

Tsarmina

lBJpcGB.png
Got another beautiful CG from Tsarmina also a beautiful Game Over screen as well (shown above)

Allusion

PromoPic_zps1a07edb3.png
In addition to last months Sci-Fi Characters Allusion has come back with another three! On top of some beautiful Icons as well!

WBRUH
t2FhURf.jpg
eRjL1eo.gif
We've got Cars and Cars and more cars! from Bugs this month! Beautiful work as always!

Charlesthehurst
4g3Tgpv.png
Space the final frontier... Some spac-y backgrounds from Charles this month!
Jonnie91
The mysterious ones, a sci-fi modern feeling track, which goes well with RPG Maker as well! :) Enjoy
Thats all for this month, let us know what you liked what you want to see more of, and let us know what themes you'd like to see in the coming months! :)

Whoo-whoo! Awesome haul this month, everyone~ I'm really loving Kentard's Spectre's sprites and busts! Seriously, how'd you do that? They're like...mega high quality. *0*

And awesome script, Theo! It adds a nice bit of flair to the items and such! I love it~

House's cars are wonderful, and Game creation's tiles are; out of this world. See what I did there? ï¼ˆâ€ï¼¾â–½ï¼¾â€ï¼‰

I'm seriously loving Charles' ships, too. And he and Tsar's pretty-full CG scenes are fantastic~ 

Jonnie's music fits way too well with everything. Awesome beat, and nice (eerie) choice of sounds. Maybe too nice...hmm....where did you say your mother planet was again? (•‿•)

Whoo-whoo! Awesome haul this month, everyone~ I'm really loving Kentard's Spectre's sprites and busts! Seriously, how'd you do that? They're like...mega high quality. *0*

And awesome script, Theo! It adds a nice bit of flair to the items and such! I love it~

House's cars are wonderful, and Game creation's tiles are; out of this world. See what I did there? ï¼ˆâ€ï¼¾â–½ï¼¾â€ï¼‰

I'm seriously loving Charles' ships, too. And he and Tsar's pretty-full CG scenes are fantastic~ 

Jonnie's music fits way too well with everything. Awesome beat, and nice (eerie) choice of sounds. Maybe too nice...hmm....where did you say your mother planet was again? (•‿•)

Don't forget the beautiful characters from Allusion! ;)

But waiitt therz more...and this onez a screamer... 

I missed out the content that was from OneCutStudio on the actual thread, you'll find the content still in the Download, but I always forget one :x 

Anywho, here is a taster of what OCS has brought to this month's restaff: 

1AkMEaA.pngMi5Y0Rf.png

sorry OCS! I didn't forget you ^_^ 

A little correction Jonnie. It's typing help window. Not typing sound xD

And yes, it has a lot of awesome stuffs. I like the bust portraits by Allusion especially 

Spare me the flattery, my dear. Yours are pretty well done as well. Love the colors and the stylization in each one. :)

(If you must know though, thinner lines and more fluid gradients. Bugs has taught me well.)

Which reminds me, for those who like to see more than cars, please check out Bugs' work in the Art Forum. It's absolutely - wait for it - out of this world.

P.S. OCS, I see what you did there with the fireball. ;)  Cheap shot, really, but very nicely done.

Edited by Spectre

Great stuff guys. Funnily enough, I was thinking recently it might be cool to have that typing sound, GJ TheoAllen.

Spectre, that armored Galbrath is the mechabees well-oiled knees.

This is fantastic! This is exactly what I need while making my 'first draft'. I know it's going to take me awhile to get the hang of making my own tilesets. But in the mean time this will be perfect for getting an idea of the basic layout for my games. Thanks for the work!