Nicke

XS - Popup Item

Just to let you know, script would be used in the commercial project. Shame if I need to use alternative.

Edit: Just realized I can contact him directly, sorry from the double post.

Edited by Clord

Glad to hear it's working Vortex, but please don't double post - use the edit button instead (located near the 'quote' button of your post) :)

Why would you want it without the core script? Is something not working as intended or is the core script doing something you don't want to have?

It changes a whole bunch of things that have nothing to do with this script (such as the game font and other things). I already have scripts that do those things, so I assume they would clash. =P

I'm probably being really dumb, but Im new this whole custom script stuff. I downloaded both the required scripts and placed them in the right place. But I don't know how to get the actual pop up to work,

Could someone explain.

Hi I'm new to the whole RPGMaker and I am also watching YouTube videos on how to do things, but I can't find a fix for your XS Core, I keep getting the same message about the core needing updated basically.

I'll post a link of the screenshot I took.

http://imgur.com/zXydGEC

Hopefully someone can help, thanks

Any way i can disable gold popup? I can't find gold "ID" and i can only find item, armor and wep. in the script.
I have a map filled with 1g. Gets a bit annoying :P

Thanks for your hard work!

Edited by Potreen

I am very close to finishing my demo, this is the only thing holding me back. Pretty please, anyone?

Edited by Potreen

This script looks great, but is there anyway I can get the popup to show in a corner of the screen instead? Thanks :)

Quick question, is there any way I can remove the item name from popping up? I have it how I want now, so for example, if I open a chest it will have:

(icon) Small HP Potion

(gold icon) Gold 50.

^ As an example.

Could I make it so it doesn't say "Small HP Potion" or "Gold" so it's just like:

(icon)

(gold icon) 50.