Sign in to follow this  
The Dragon God

The Dragon God's Music!

Oh my god! I never thought someone would have a Musicshake account in the forum!  ;)

I have one as well and I just came back very recently. Maybe I'll make an appearance once I clean it up a bit.

Anyways, I really like a majority of your songs, but Titan's chain with the drums was a very nice touch to it!  ^_^

So you like Titan's Chain eh. lol you must be a AOT fan ( ATTACK ON TITAN - anime ). Lol can't blame yea. As good as Titan's Chain is, my most popular or most favored song is Raising Soul.  I started MS like a 2 months ago, my profile will clarify that lol. My songs are made to to different, it may not show in the songs there but I try to add notes and beats from different genres together.  Like Titan's Chain, it was made for a request from who really likes my songs and knows I'm a Game Dev too on Facebook, he wanted a song for mixtaping so he can rap. Sadly Titan's Chain wasn't up to his expectations. Tbh, I never was into making music when I was young but recently wanted to try. lol Feel free to fan me on MS.

Oh btw on MS, when you upload a song, your unable to use any  pictures you want, not sure if they have reconsidered this tho. 

Edited by The Dragon God

So you like Titan's Chain eh. lol you must be a AOT fan ( ATTACK ON TITAN - anime ). Lol can't blame yea. As good as Titan's Chain is, my most popular or most favored song is Raising Soul.  I started MS like a 2 months ago, my profile will clarifh that lo. My songs are made to to different, it may not show in the songs there but I try to add notes and beats from different genres together.  Like Titan's Chain, it was made for a request from who really likes my songs and knows I'm a Game Dev too on Facebook, he wanted a song for mixtaping so he can rap. Sadly Titan's Chain wasn't up to his expectations. Tbh, I never was into making music when I was young but recently wanted to try. lol Feel free to fan me on MS.

Oh btw on MS, when you upload a song, your unable to use any  pictures you want, not sure if they have reconsidered this tho. 

Yeah a lot of people on MS are really mad about it but I could kind of understand it because of certain agreements. Lots of people are leaving because of it...

I'll stay but I'll use another softwares as well, like Audiosauna. I have to anyway, I started making songs because every other songwriter here was busy and I want exclusive OSTs to my games. MS is great and easy to use BUT I'm mad I can not download a free copy of my own songs from MS to use in my games. "TBGC:O" and "Phoenix Seed" would be even better with my songs.

Hello! I liked the ideas/themes. I think you may need to work in balance, a little in mixing and a little in instrumentation. Your music concept is straight and effective but it can be way more effective if you work in that two aspects. That's my opinion.

Opinion on particular songs:

-Myra with nature: It may be a good idea to vary/alternate the lead instrument, the one that carries the melody, much flute, so constant, wow. It will help you to show the contrast you may need.

-Eden O'rai: First: Balance! (mixing particularly), then: The alterations you expose at the beginning of the song in the main theme are not repeated in posterior appearances of the theme, is that intentional?
-Uncertain of: The high pitch percussion (triangle?) may be a little disturbing if played as repetitive as you present it, you could edit the sound or combine with other percussion to create a more "pleasant" sound. 

-Noire Lore: Nice! very "celtic new age". For my taste it may need a little more "thematic" contrast trough the whole piece.

Rhythm variation is good, congratulations!, but you may like to experiment a little more with that. I believe you can use some rest for the contrast. 

My apologies for not having enough time to expand on my review but I hope you find it useful.