richter_h

richter_h's Gallery

you do a really good job accessorizing your characters.

Gotta say, I love how you're transitioning to more dynamic poses. Could use a bit of foreshortening to exaggerate the movement of the limbs, but your characters look chibi enough to get away with it ^~^

Might also want to try adding a bit of muscular definition to her butt/glutes on the right thigh, it looks a little too straight given the character's natural curvature. On an unrelated note, that's not a lot of cloth covering her... err... tender bits. But I suppose that's not entirely a bad thing.

Apart from that, really digging the stylized look, and glad that you're branching into awesome action poses. Really looking forward to more! :D

Much appreciated.

I am fond of dynamic poses and barely know a bit of the aspects; anatomy, perspectives and foreshortening aren't new to me yet I haven't mastered them. Later on, I'll try other poses and draw male characters since lately I tend to draw females. Too much sweets in my book :lol:

Don't worry, Spec. She wears some kind of bloomers even though I forgot to draw its visible lines.

And perhaps I should make an alternate costume for Charlotte. That one is really (story-wise) outdated, but for now let's have a go at it. Still, her outfit keeps me to yell "Missing bottom!" all the time.

Once again, thanks, guys. Much appreciated. :lol:

Thanks, Nyapurgisnacht... or should I call you Nya~?

Bumpity bump

This one deserves a share. I'm not that productive in this area of expertise, but slowly I learn things. I tend to use other pictures as reference, including for this one.

Here, have a drunken fighter girl, Charlotte 'Lotte' Whitesmith, as taught by the Drunken Hustler of Westerland, Vent McGraves.

BTW sorry for cellphone camera quality. I think I should buy a scanner...

eLk1b.jpg

Lotte is hawt, I like the outfit <_< Drunken mastery/boxing/whatever is really cool >_> I like the expression in her eyes and her claws-stance~

It's hard to see something to criticize, actually o.o I agree that her legs could use some value, since it's used elsewhere. Your style works so well it's difficult to pick at the technical aspects you mentioned in your last post, otherwise xD Her breasts might be kinda big proportionally, but who cares really~

Hmmm I suppose my full name doesn't really roll off the tongue, I think I like Nya just fine, it's fitting x3

Now it's the time! Aluna, hold my beer.

And here are my newest swag material exercise results. Mostly just mere messed sketches so I bring the finest into the house. Some are in cellphone camera quality, so plese bear with it.

Ryuna Shureia. If you ever played Eremidia: Dungeon! you may be ended up hanging around with this blue-haired glutton dragon girl. Now in ponytail flavor.

ryuna___by_foresteronly-d8l0fk5.jpg

I rarely make doodle of my friends, but when I do, I draw the girls.

6a8e2c1bbdd355723af99155bbe96680-d8l0fpz

me_friend___artsy_by_foresteronly-d8l0fu

My writing fuel when writing essays last week: Coffee, pasta, eggplant dishes, and this one. Meet Essay-chan, my writing guidance which distracts me often rather than helping me writing down the stuffs.

5d3e1e8ab1d5af223b012ec69333820d-d8l0fyq

Oddly, my gaming interests are mostly adventure, sidescrolling and some bits of puzzle instead of RPG, but I ended up stumbling upon RPGs and even made one.

Here is one of my favorite characters--Richter Belmont--from my favorite game title, Castlevania. My nickname is derived from this badass.

fb2eb05155db9914cc7b10466cb09b40-d8l0g4l

Of course, it's a customary to yell "Die, monster!" while posing like this.

One of commissions last week, and the commission holder permitted me to share this work.

Shiroyasha (from Mondaiji. I forgot the full title)

gsOvS.jpg

Sorry but I can't give the full pic. If you want to see the full pic, send me message. It's NSFW.

And last, but not least, meet Charlotte again, but with a new looks (she now wears pants, although technically it's her boyfriend's underwear) and such pose that will remind us to a certain anime character who wears blue seifuku and yellow bands.

Now, without booze.

nice_pose__but_still_can_t_give_an_encor

Phew. That's all for now, folks.

Tell me what did you think about my works. I appreciate any kind of feedback.

Cheers~

Much obliged, fella. :lol:

And I here to bump this thread and introduce a mash-up character I've made recently. There are two characters actually but I just finished one of them. Unless for TheoAllen, let this be mystery huehuehuehue...

The Eremidian Railswoman of tomorrow, here today.

Introducing Loretta McGraves, the railswoman of Eremidia. A steampunk-ish design but I tend to not adding so much gizmos--but there is an automated gadget with her.

eda16e0b603dd381608ab95918bbeaea-d8nu8ak

That's all for now. Expect my other piece of works posted here, too.

Cheers~

Bump to give some energetic atmosphere here. Fresh from the oven training camp!

Here comes the Eremidian Dungeon Tour Guide, Alynn Sunburst (cmiiw about the name, since I don't know the exact surname of her)

TheoAllen's favorite, to be honest, but still inferior to the greater orange out there. If you ever question why he's so addicted to orange, this one is one of the answers :lol:

46ea998fdd595913fd78700e4733c247-d8o76vp

Cute look! I really like how you've been experimenting with colours in your characters. :) It's really, really great to see! \o/

I think something that i would really love to see from you is maybe a few more angles, or a few different approaches to how your characters interact with their environment >: 3 Like adding other people, fighting, posing in the water, reading books, falling-- things like that would be really cool to see from you! 

But i like how you add so many details into the outfits of your characters, and i like how each of them have their own stories and meanings.  :D

Cute look! I really like how you've been experimenting with colours in your characters. :) It's really, really great to see! \o/

I think something that i would really love to see from you is maybe a few more angles, or a few different approaches to how your characters interact with their environment >: 3 Like adding other people, fighting, posing in the water, reading books, falling-- things like that would be really cool to see from you! 

But i like how you add so many details into the outfits of your characters, and i like how each of them have their own stories and meanings.  :D

Much obliged, House.

Lately I focus on designing characters, so there are less artworks with interactions. I'd like to draw illustrations with brief story, like those in story books, and maybe I'll give it a try later. There are some illustrational artworks in my deviantArt account, including this one (it was made circa a couple of years ago, so it's a bit different with the most recent ones):

eremidia__dungeon____scout_and_the_weste

Believe it or not, I still need to find my own pallettes--my set of color identity.

And yeah, I tend to make the details in each characters, for they may have their own stories. For the costume details, well, it can't be helped; I love to make the each of the characters stands out :lol:

Bump for... what day is it?

It's Maki day!

My recent work that deserve to be shared here, too. I tried something new in this artwork; now I figured out better eye shapes and slowly I'm into proportional body build (I tend to make a rather deformed proportions before BTW)

Still need some shading references and exercises, though...

94b8fa2bbf2e59e0a406e9e723df0399-d8q6exy

Oh look! Isn't that a plushie of the Town Guard?

Will be back for some other stuffs around.

Cheers~

Nice to see that you did some color versions of your work, I like the drawings but it really needed the finished color ver to make a final verdict. I would love to see these ingame.