???nOBodY???

Dynamic Class Changer

Dynamic Class Changer

by ???nOBodY???

Description:

# This snippet allows an actor's class name to be changed according to who is

# using the class. For example, the default setup below changes "Magician" to

# "Wizard" for males, and "Witch" for females, for the first four party members.

# This can be used in a variety of ways, from gender-based to Zodiac-sign-based,

# to even having every class be named something unique for every character in the

# game!

Credits:

# All of my scripts or snippets or whatever you'd like to call them, are free to use in noncommercial projects. If you want to go

# commercial, PM me.

#

# -???nOBodY???

Link to Script

Edited by ???nOBodY???

Thanks Neldy. You're the mage in the background of my profile pic, lol.

Seriously tho, I hope to eventually bring back skill_name support once I understand how RGSS3 structures it. Meh, or use RGSS2 in VX Ace... And voila: instantly ported. Meh, who'm I kidding. I'm diving into the Darkside. Kinda wanna master Unlimited Power, lol.

Indeed. A companion script would restrict skills that the class can learn, also by actor id... I sense another script in the future... ;)

Edit: Script updated to v1.1, utilizing actors' built-in noteboxes. Special Thanks to Victor Sant for pointing this out.

Edited by ???nOBodY???

The new actors noteboxes is really useful, and an useful script like this deserves to use this new funcionality.

This script reminds me from the new Tactic Ogre for PSP, where many classes had different names depending on the sex.

Edited by Victor Sant

The new actors noteboxes is really useful, and an useful script like this deserves to use this new funcionality.

This script reminds me from the new Tactic Ogre for PSP, where many classes had different names depending on the sex.

Lol, never played that game, but made a requested script over at rpgmakervx.net for a snapdragon script based off a system from that game. Thanks for reminding me of actors' noteboxes. Xd

Edited by ???nOBodY???

Dynamic Class Changer

by ???nOBodY???

Description:

# This snippet allows an actor's class name to be changed according to who is

# using the class. For example, the default setup below changes "Magician" to

# "Wizard" for males, and "Witch" for females, for the first four party members.

# This can be used in a variety of ways, from gender-based to Zodiac-sign-based,

# to even having every class be named something unique for every character in the

# game!

Credits:

# All of my scripts or snippets or whatever you'd like to call them, are free to use in noncommercial projects. If you want to go

# commercial, PM me.

#

# -???nOBodY???

Link to Script

I am using Rpg maker vx ace and i dont know what to put in the script'?