Schematist

How to Make an RPG Field Theme Song

I haven't seen your tutorials till now..

I use Fl Studio myself..

Only problem was that i couldn't get a RPG song of the software..

Thanks for the tutorials..

Once I get a song out i'll link it to you..

• Like 1

I haven't seen your tutorials till now..

I use Fl Studio myself..

Only problem was that i couldn't get a RPG song of the software..

Thanks for the tutorials..

Once I get a song out i'll link it to you..

Glad to help AQIB! I am interested in seeing what you come up with so don't forget to send me a message when you are ready to share :) .

May I ask something? I've watched the tutorial and it seems to be a bit advanced on my opinion, notably that when the first time I used FL studio, it only had to be a trial version of the old version, so most of the effects mentioned were not anymore available.

Do you use FL studio in making music alone? Or are you using other programs? Also, I would like to request a step by step workaround how to make the music, which would be awesome and might help me and other people out there who wants to make a music but without any background nor a step where to start. Thank you very much and cheers.

@ Schematist :

I second that..

I have a friend who would love to learn them..

Can you make a slower version where you tell how to get each tune what all you use to make it..

@Soulpour :

You only need FL studio to pull that off..

I can make simple tunes but rpg tunes have much depth to it..

Although I haven't uploaded any of my tunes I can guarantee, it'll be fun once you learn it's basics..

• Like 1

I bet this will be useful for me in the future when I become more skilled in drawing/creating busts. (it's a pain trying to do everything at one go.)

Thanks for taking the time to make this guide!  :lol:

• Like 2

May I ask something? I've watched the tutorial and it seems to be a bit advanced on my opinion, notably that when the first time I used FL studio, it only had to be a trial version of the old version, so most of the effects mentioned were not anymore available.

Do you use FL studio in making music alone? Or are you using other programs? Also, I would like to request a step by step workaround how to make the music, which would be awesome and might help me and other people out there who wants to make a music but without any background nor a step where to start. Thank you very much and cheers.

Hey SoulPour I only used FL Studio in this video, but I did use additional plugins and VST's for the instruments that I used. You  don't have to purchase any additional sounds if you don't want to, but the stock sounds that the FL Studio trial version comes with are very basic and they lack a realistic quality. Even so they are still good for practice. I made a few other tutorials on my youtube channel as well, I would recommend you check those out from the beginning to see if this makes more sense. If it still sounds a little too advanced, I would recommend checking out a youtube channel called FL Guru. They start from the very very beginning. I suppose my tutorials are for advanced beginners :P. Sorry for that. However, I will take what you said into consideration and see what I can do to possibly address that.

I bet this will be useful for me in the future when I become more skilled in drawing/creating busts. (it's a pain trying to do everything at one go.)

Thanks for taking the time to make this guide!  :lol:

No problem Nash! I can't wait to see what you come up with :).

• Like 1

Is that software a freeware?

Because I am fairly unprofessional when it comes to music but by mere chance, I use my graphic skills to make patterns on other<s computers and sometimes it seem to work.  But not being a professional here, I guess I cannot invest a lot or even a bit over softwares I am not even certain to use or being able to use.

FL Studio is not free, but there are some digital audio workstations that are free like Linux Multimedia Studio. There is a demo version of FL Studio if you want to try it though.

Is that software a freeware?

Because I am fairly unprofessional when it comes to music but by mere chance, I use my graphic skills to make patterns on other<s computers and sometimes it seem to work.  But not being a professional here, I guess I cannot invest a lot or even a bit over softwares I am not even certain to use or being able to use.