Story- 55%
Art- 20%
Maps- 15%
Events- 10%
Database- 12%
Dialog- 8%
Music- 75%
Average Demo Time
1 ~ 3 hours (Depending on your curiosity to check everything)
I cleared my own game demo within 30 minutes but I don`t think it would be the same for you guys xD
And this time, the demo now covers the whole CHAPTER 1 of my game ^~^

qBmakbf.png

Game

CURRENT VERSION v1.5
v1.0 - Dreams and Nightmares DEMO released
v1.5 - Some changes to previous dialog
- Added new areas and items to get in the School
- Updated the Black Cat`s tutorials
- Changed the Cursor Sound
- Added a new feature where in you can toggle your HP and AP display using the L button (Q for default keyboard)
- Added some Trophies for hardcore players to collect
- Tons of new events xD
v1.5 - Fixed some bugs and a passability issue
(fix) - Adjusted the volume of some SFX and BGM

This Page

6/23/2014 - Dreams and Nightmares topic is created
6/24/2014 - Main Post Revamp and Added a Support Bar
6/26/2014 - Added Game Demo and it`s download links
7/30/2014 - Updated the Game Demo to v1.5

vJAb6iv.png

Dreams and Nightmares is about a mysterious text message circulating around the fictional city called "Luna" where it claims to grant the users dreams with just one reply. But of course everything has a price, Ciel Redclaire a newly transferred student to Lunaire High School received the biggest horror of her life when she entertained the text and was forcibly transported to a parallel world (Dream World) where in her worst nightmares come to life. But she is not alone, everyone who replied to the text where also transported to the unknown world and all of them must work together in order to survive and find a way out before their nightmares get them and consumes every ounce of life they have on their bodies.

12wFTkX.png

Ciel Redclaire

Dn2WQ5c.png
Ciel Redclaire is a new student to the most famous high school in Luna City, Lunaire High School due to passing a scholarship exam. She doesn`t like talking with others too much because of certain events that developed on her life making her hard to trust anybody. Her parents died on an accident 10 years ago in a car accident involving water thus making her afraid of drowning. Her dream is to become a famous writer someday. She replied to the text since it won`t hurt to try something new.

Lei Blackstein

7lipXPW.png
Lei is a one of Ciel`s classmates. He prefers to listen to music rather than involving himself to risky situations but he suddenly changes this attitude when CIel has been transferred to his class. He is good at drawing and always seen with his sketchbook all the time. Lei is also fond with cats. He replied to the text for reasons unknown.

Eucli Silverworth

1hWkvbF.png
A student in "Lunaire High School" and a classmate of Ciel. She belongs to a wealthy family thus making her attitude a bit bossy at times. Eucli has yellowish hair in curls with blue eyes. She decided to reply to the text due to it`s worth the try since she is very bored on the things happening lately at Luna City. Her skills involve conversations involving negotiating since her father was training her to inherit their company of dresses someday.

Zayne Goldwitch

BlPanDS.png
Another student in "Lunaire High School", he is Eucli`s personal butler or some sort due to Zayne`s family loyalty to the Silverworths are unmatched because the Goldwitch family was saved from bankruptcy with the help of the Silverworths. He is somewhat a comicrelief kind of character and likes Eucli alot (He is secretly has a crush on her). He dreams of becoming the ideal man for Eucli and is very determined to do it when the time is right. Zayne knows how to wield firearms since he is also assigned to become Eucli`s personal bodyguard. He replied to the text with Eucli Silverworth.

Anna Violet

Aria Greyfulher

Zen Greene

2zrJ4Tf.png

-Survival System (HP and AP System)
-Ethereal Mist System
-Character Trait Development
-Multiple Endings
-Conversation Choices that affects the events
-Puzzles
-Tons of ways to Die
-Limited In-game items (Use your consumables wisely, they are limited O_O)
-Difficulty System
-Achievements/ Trophies

xNdxmG6.png

M54WA1D.pngP9MgcZw.png
QyCt5xj.pngHQAVfqh.png
rjBmzUk.pngFgLNgxE.png
8dHkmbW.pngv7YIBsm.png
rAk8b00.pngvyXczo5.png
66NKT8n.pngQnVvmQ1.png
xwx04Bb.png1zOnhO8.png
WeHkmRF.pngHwMSlxQ.png

ttUDGUI.png

Mysterious Text-
"Is this world giving you headaches? Giving you pain, burden and sadness? Do not fret, just reply your wish to this
number and your deepest and most precious wish shall be granted. It`s a once in a lifetime opportunity..."
The Mysterious Text is a text message that suddenly circulated throughout the world where in your wish will
come true. Many people ignored it since it`s an obvious prank message but some people decided to entertain
the text because there is no downside when you reply, you might get your wish if you win the bargain.

Luna-
A fictional city where the events took place. It is famous for it`s schools and it`s beautiful beaches.

Lunaire High School-
The most popular high school in Luna. It serves as the center of attraction with it`s high standard education,
facilities and excellent teachers. The schools motto is: "Every student has a right for a wish but it is up to
them to achieve it".

Gamble of Nightmares (Rumor)-
Is an rumor made by some student in Lunaire High School about the Mysterious Text. According to the
student, people who replied to the text suddenly falls asleep and never wakes up, some people suddenly
stop breathing and some suddenly popped their guts out. Maybe nightmares killed them hence the name
of the rumor.

Dreamworld-
A mysterious place enveloped by a constantly color changing mist. The dreamworld connects multiple
areas of the real world mashing them up to form a huge labyrinth. Time in the Dreamworld is similar
to the real world. And not only that, the Dreamworld has the ability to produce a physical form of
your most worst nightmares making this place a living hell.

Reaper-
A mysterious masked figure who claims to be the one who sended all the "Invitations" (Mysterious Text).
He sended all of the texts for the sole purpose of trapping his newfound "Players" into his "Dreamworld"
and force them to play his little game called "Gamble of Nightmares".

Gamble of Nightmares (Game)-
Is the game the Reaper made to fulfill his desire for entertainment. The objective of the game is simple.
"Players" who survive the seven "Ordeals" shall be granted their wish. "Players" who don`t survive
will actually die in the real world and their bodies will recieve the same fate as their dream bodies, in
other words, if you die in the dreamworld via being slashed to death by a chainsaw your body in the
real world will suffer the same fate.

Ordeals-
Ordeals are like challenges where in it tests the "Players" capabilities to survive. Each Ordeal lasts
for 24 hours and all 7 Ordeals makes up a whole week.

Players-
Are the ones who replied to the Mysterious Text and was forcibly transported to the Reaper`s Game
(Gamble of Nightmares). "Players" can still feel pain, thirst, hunger and other physical effects even
though they are dreaming thus adding a survival factor for the "Gamble of Nightmares"

Ethereal Mist-
The Ethereal Mist is a ever changing mist that surrounds the whole Dreamworld. And each mist
alters what the "Players" can see or feel or even the existence of some people or items. For Example,
an apple is present on the table at a Blue Mist, once the mist turns into another color, the apple will
began to vanish but the apple is still there you just can`t see it or feel it. The duration of each
Mist Color varies from location and has an estimated duration of 8 to 30 seconds.

Nyanpyr-
A mysterious black cat that lives in the Dreamworld. He guides "Players" in an unusual way of giving
them Questions and Riddles rather answering their questions or giving out information. He can only be
seen in White Mist but has the ability to continuously talk even the mist changes (Meaning that you can
see the cat). His motives are unknown and his presence is not yet known to the Reaper. The cat also
possess several abilities like Teleportation, Mind Reading and Invisibility.

Blue Flames-
Mysterious flames that enables the "Player" to save their game.

Dream Eaters-
Are beings that are covered with black torn cloth and has sharp claws. They appear to be floating in
midair and has no legs. Their faces are hidden due to the cloth that covers half of their body. They
are very dangerous and will kill any "Player" on sight. Their speed is identical to humans when they
are walking.
MOVEMENT SPEED: **

Dream Crawlers-
Another variation of the Dream Eater, Dream Crawlers are land variations because they crawl instead
of float thus greatly reducing their speed but still harmful once they get their chance to grab your legs
and rip your organs out.
MOVEMENT SPEED: *

Dream Runners-
Another variation of the Dream Eaters, Dream Runners have legs and they don`t need to crawl or float
to get to their target, instead they sprint to easily catch their prey and kill them with their claws. In
order to safely get away from this monster is to simply run as fast as you can.
MOVEMENT SPEED: ***

Nightmares-
Is a very dangerous being in the Dreamworld. They are formed from the negativities and nightmares
of "Players". Their characteristics and personality varies from the ones they originated from. There is
no concrete way to defeat them so the best option is either hide, run or avoid them as much as possible
to ensure your safety.
MOVEMENT SPEED: ?

Mysterious Slot Machine-
Is a slot machine present in a secret area in the Dreamworld. You can play using "Slot Coins" and the rewards
will vary depending on your Luck Trait.

Nyanpyr`s Secret Shop:
Is a special shop that sells different items to help the players throughout the Dreamworld. You can buy "Slot Coins"
and even some special collectibles but you need "Points" to buy.

Points-
Is a mysterious currency Nyanpyr accepts in his Shop. "Players" can gain Points in different ways but the value differs
from each other:
You get points by interacting with different objects or areas that consume AP. You get more points on actions that consume
larger amounts of AP so it`s a win win situation, your only problem now is where to find Nyanpyr`s Secret Shop.

Characters Status
HP (Health Points)-
Health Points represent the "Players" vitality/ stamina/ life. If it turns into zero it`s game over for you.
HP cannot be replenished in Save Points. You can replenish HP by using medical items.

AP (Action Points)-
Action Points represent the "Players" energy. Interacting with objects like searching cabinets, opening
boxes and locked doors all consume AP. Running and walking consumes a little bit of AP. You can replenish AP by
resting at certain areas or consuming certain items. Once AP runs out, your HP will slowly degenerate so be sure to
ready some items to replenish AP.

NOTE:
The following traits are optional to improve, you can still finish the game even these traits aren`t improved. However,
certain collectibles and even helpful consumables can be found if you have these traits high enough. It doesn`t hurt to
improve these traits if the result is a easier life in the Dreamworld.

Courage
Courage is a factor needed to open certain doors or areas throughout the game.

Diligence
Diligence is a factor needed to open locked doors (Doors that can be picked, some doors needs a special key)

Wisdom
Wisdom is a factor needed to get hints from Nyanpyr when you ask him for help. (Nyanpyr requires different
amount of Wisdom depending on the area and situation and of course you need Nyanpyr to be present)

Charm
Charm is a factor needed to get additional help or items from other "Players" you get to meet or come across
with.

Speed
Speed is a factor needed to traverse certain obstacles like floor traps, Speed is optional but you can use Speed
to access some secret areas that may contain useful items and even rest areas.

Luck
Luck is a factor needed to win in the mysterious slot machine, you need "Slot Coins" to play and the result will
depend on your Luck. Prizes vary from Consumables to Collectibles. Note: Slot Coins are limited in the Dreamworld
but you can purchase more via Pts (Points) in Nyanpyr`s Secret Shop.

dddwnji.png

Enterbrain

Story Concept, Ideas and Inspirations
Kotori-chan
Corpse Party
Persona Series
Mirai Nikki
Silent Hill Games

Sprites and Facesets
Kotori-chan

Tilesets
DS Resource Pack from the Official Site
QuizicalGin
EvilEagles
A.M.

Scripts
Galv
Killozapit
TheoAllen
Yanfly
Moghunter
Syvkal
CasperGaming
Cremno
SoulPour777
Woratana
Burandon

Music and Sound Effects
M4uesviecr
ccjue
Sonorode
tapirmusic
Phraktol
Corpse Party

Iconset
Enterbrain

Special Thanks to
Cecillia
♥Otaku♥

Download

Dreams and Nightmares v1.0 (41.49MB) (Actual Size= 42.1MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cesu64e6jribv91/Dreams+and+Nightmares.rar
(The file doesn`t include RTP in it so make sure to have it on your computers/ laptops) ^~^

Dreams and Nightmares v1.5 (60.11MB) (Actual Size= 63.2MB)
https://www.mediafire.com/?kjx3p2ft2jxf4kk
(The file doesn`t include RTP in it so make sure to have it on your computers/ laptops) ^~^

Dreams and Nightmares v1.5fix (60.43MB) (Actual Size= 64.7MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9e2b5nbx8bbeqgx/

Known Issues/ Bugs:
-A few typos but no game crashing errors so far...

-A bug in the art room that repeatedly consumes your Teddy Bear if you have one until the mist turns Violet which eventually ______ you (Fixed for the next version after 1.5fix)
-A mysterious bug that produces minor lag when accessing the Main Menu

Feel free to report anything suspicious er- I mean any bugs or issues on my game ^~^

Did you Know?
The following are facts about the game and the game world itself ^~^ Will be updating it...

-The Dreamworld is made up of seven areas each representing someones dream
-You can check/ search/ examine cabinets even though your not facing them (Facing them sideways)
-You can repeatedly take a quick nap in Rest Areas
-You get 2 "Points" overtime just by playing the game (Exploring Areas, witnessing events and so on)
-Nyanpyr/ Black Cat is a male cat
-Ciel`s undergarments color is light green

If you want to support this project, you may use this support bar for your signatures ^~^:
pVt0Io1.png

Edited by Kotori-chan

*my phone beeps*

*you have one unread message*

Next time that happens I won't reply.. :-P

Nice concept..

Love the idea and originalism..

Well this game is now added in my to be played list..

*Dreams and Nightmares*

*When the phone rings*

Gives it "The Ring" like feeling somehow..

Will follow..

Omg! I knew your game would be great but after seeing the screenshots you posted here, *drools* i dont know what to say.... It looks too awesome! :P It might even be better than Corpse party. Anyway, keep up the good work! :D

UPDATE:

-Main Post revamped!

-Added Support Bar if you want to use it for your signatures ^~^

@THEAQIB - Haha, thank you~ 

@♥Otaku♥ - I will try to make it good enough to match with Corpse Party, story wise I guess xD

I'm sooo looking forward for this! :D Are you going to draw a title screen? Do you plan on having CGs? The questions...

I'm going to put the support bar on my signature later. ( ^ω^ )

Also, on the screenshot with the male student, "I hope they haven't bullied you." Correct me if I'm wrong. (´Д` )

@Meiri -Ohhhh, "haven't" do make alot more sense ^~^ I might try to add CGs, they are not my kind of proficiency but I will try :) I might request someone for a title screen too ^~^

@♥Otaku ♥ -Arigato~ ^~^

Edited by Kotori-chan

Major Update! ^~^

-Uploaded a Game Demo (Dreams and Nightmares v1.0)

-Added a Changelog

-Added the necessary information for the Gaming Lounge Guidelines (Estimated Demo Time, Known Issues and Download Links)

Yaaay! I can finally try your game demo! Im soooo happy!! :D

Im gonna go try it now. Ill tell you what i think of the game after i finished playing it. :D

Edit: Omg.... It was soooo good! :D I especially love the ethereal Mist System. I knew it would be a unique system but when you actually try it, its really cool! :D Nyanpyrs picture in the text boxes is really cute!♥ I laughed alot when he told about the headless info and didnt have his head anymore. Ciel is really adorable too. :D Everything was perfect except one little typing error.

ItsefshouldbeItself_zpse641a7e4.png

The last word, "itsef" should be "itself". Its nothing really important but i just wanted to say it anyway. :P

That conclude my report on your demo, Commander Kotori-chan! XD

Edited by ♥Otaku♥

Has tried the demo.

Well, the Ethereal Mist is one of the offered system that amuses me. Everything is OK when I tried the demo while the totally limited visibility makes me to wander the room longer (and drains AP faster)...

Say, will you add something like additional visibility range? It's like, Ciel finds a flashlight and she can see objects further in the room.

Also, I realized that the surname of notable characters are derived from colors (Red, Black, Gold, Silver)... And that fits into my liking, to be honest.  :lol:

Looks like you'll add lots of puzzles in this game, so I'll wait for the full release and see how you made the puzzles in the Dreamworld...

Kudos for you, Kotori-chan.

One more thing. Lei's bio somehow describes the 16-years-old of me.

He is good at drawing and always seen with his sketchbook all the time. Lei is also fond with cats.

Edited by richter_h

@ritchter_h, thank you very much ^~^ I am really glad you liked the demo and yes, I derived their last names on colors ^~^ It's sill missing one character though (Anna Violette). And yup, I'll be adding a bunch of puzzles and the flashlight idea is good, I will try to implement it :)

ohh, Lei and you will surely get along xD

Tested the demo.
Damn you, the ending demo suddenly gave me creeps xD
So far, nice atmosphere. At first, I haven't really blended with the atmosphere. But you continue explain the situations and eventually got it.

It doesn't make any sense

Keep that quote part. And I like how do you develop the Ciel's personality. Hard to trust someone, and don't really care. 

Kinda a bit disappointed that the demo is too short. Can't really test the gameplay. Well I guess it's because very early dev. Good luck then

Btw, I'm fail to notice which one of my scripts that you used in your project xD

@TheoAllen Thank you very much for the positive feedback, ^~^ Ciel's personality will change overtime as she ventures deeper and deeper inside the dream world. I am so excited to release the next demo but I should add more content for additional hours of gameplay. And about what script of yours I used? The most important system in the game the "Ethereal Mist" uses your Fog Screen script ^~^

Hello, I played through the demo.The concept is interesting and I will be keeping an eye out for further developments! I was actually expecting to get into some gameplay, but I can understand why you'd want some feedback on some of the concepts first. Here are my suggestions:

- I feel like a way to be able to keep all the notes you find so you can read over them later in the game etc. would be nice. One of my games has a similar feature. So far I am using EST - Notebook System for it.

- The biggest problem I can forsee is with the "Mist" system. In the demo I finished reading the cat's explanation just as the mist turned from purple (so I could see the pot) to white (or whatever colour it was). Therefore I had to wait something like ?40 seconds? to be able to access the pot again. I feel like this could become a problem, if the player wants to check every colour, or knows which colour they want, they will have to sit around doing nothing for a while until the mist changes. This would be a massive turn-off for many people.

Furthermore, I thought that maybe the notes might change depending on the mist colour and checked them repeatedly as well. I soon caught on that they probably don't change, but how is a player to know what changes or not? If they are stuck, they may try checking everything in a room in every mist colour, which takes a lot of time and is frustrating if the mist changes while they're still looking, and they forget what they checked.

I understand that the mist system is something to make the game unique and is probably vital to a lot of the things you have planned, but HONESTLY, as far as I can see from the demo, I think that it will cause a lot of people a lot of frustration, even enough for them to stop playing the game. There are a couple of things I suggest you can do to fix this:

• Remove the system entirely and focus more on the trait system as a way to solve puzzles etc.
  • Reduce the number of colours to maybe two or three, or make the mists change in only certain rooms, or make them only alternate between two or three of the five in each room.
  • Make it easier to choose or at least control which mist is being displayed, for example by using switches/items, that might for example let you choose which mist is being displayed for a while, or until you change it again.
  • Make the mist system work with characters instead. So you have to have a certain character in your party to be able to see certain items.
  • Make it so the mist system only lets you see non-vital items, like consumables, and have nothing to do with solving puzzles (so you can skip over them if you wish)
  • Release a new demo showing me how I am completely and utterly wrong and that the mist system is great as it is.

Cheers.

Well the Mist System is like an "optional" thing the player needs to look an eye of. Players can finish the game even without the mist itself xD. The sole purpose of the mist is to add extra exploration(more items, optional pathways and rooms, and even nightmares and dream beings) to the characters and add dangerous elements to the game. The pot in the black cats tutorial is an optional one, you can skip it if you want to but it rewards players who has alot of patience on searching for it.

And you are right about the clueless wandering. (Since Corpse Party and Amnesia made it pretty well) but I should make it a little easier.

The note changing from mist color sounds a terrific idea ^~^ Adds more flavor to my mist system

And you are also correct on how the players know which one changes or not in a certain mist. I should clarify this on the next demo ^~^ *updates the tutorial....

And about the trait system to be used for puzzles? That would be a really bad idea since the only way to increase traits is to either pick the choices in events that hopefully gives you a stat boost (3 choices, 2 stat boost) and the other is consuming certain consumables which are rare or pricey in Nyanpyr Shop so I decided to make it optional to add extra things (Easter Eggs ^~^ and extra consumables). Well it could make your life on Dreamworld easier if you have high traits. (like in Persona 3 and 4)

I also saw that issue at puzzles as well so I decided to make puzzles not connected too much on the mist except for the 2nd area of my game which is a garden maze(the maze somewhat changes its layout depending on the mist but you can clear it even without the mist system since the ones that change are the fake paths, the true path isn't affected. And you don't get trapped since the changing parts only affects multiple path maze area)

To sum it all up:

Players is not obligated to check every nook and cranny in different mist colors due to it's the only way to advance the story, you can advance the story without the mist systems changing color but it rewards players items, trophies(achievements), optional areas that has easter eggs xD

P.S.

I tried to make an item to control the mist color.... it was awful T^T (Mist system is a parallel common dvent plus each color has it's own switch)

And so far.. you are the one who gave me a very in depth feedback :) I will surely tweak the mist system but I can't remove it due to the whole game depends on it xD(Since I mostly evented all of the extras with it) Thank you ^~^

Edited by Kotori-chan

Ah, I see. My biggest concern was that the mist system was going to be vital to puzzle-solving in the game, and force players to wait for the right mist. It would be worth making very sure that the player KNOWS this is wrong, or else they might make assumptions like me and wait for every mist colour in every room.

I have another concern though about having TWO systems in place for optional extras etc., that is traits and mist, which didn't occur to me before because I thought the mist system was vital to puzzles etc. Obviously I haven't seen the trait system in action so I can't say anything definite, but I feel like having both traits and the mist as optional will become complex and confusing for the player. It will depend a lot on how you implement the systems, though, so I can't say anything definite without trying it out.

- Just on a final note I think notes changing with the mist colours is a bad idea. I'm assuming that notes have a connection to the story, and are in fact part of the story, so whilst the mist system for optional items is okay, I'm going to feel really frustrated if I may miss out on interesting or revealing things about the gameworld and its story because I didn't check EVERY note in EVERY mist colour.

Ah, I see. My biggest concern was that the mist system was going to be vital to puzzle-solving in the game, and force players to wait for the right mist. It would be worth making very sure that the player KNOWS this is wrong, or else they might make assumptions like me and wait for every mist colour in every room.

I have another concern though about having TWO systems in place for optional extras etc., that is traits and mist, which didn't occur to me before because I thought the mist system was vital to puzzles etc. Obviously I haven't seen the trait system in action so I can't say anything definite, but I feel like having both traits and the mist as optional will become complex and confusing for the player. It will depend a lot on how you implement the systems, though, so I can't say anything definite without trying it out.

- Just on a final note I think notes changing with the mist colours is a bad idea. I'm assuming that notes have a connection to the story, and are in fact part of the story, so whilst the mist system for optional items is okay, I'm going to feel really frustrated if I may miss out on interesting or revealing things about the gameworld and its story because I didn't check EVERY note in EVERY mist colour.

Oh that makes sense ^~^, and the trait system will be seen in action on the next demo xD and yes, I`m updating the tutorials so that the player won`t get confused about the puzzle connection with the mist. Thank you~

and for some reason I am really confused on how to use EST Notebook Script T^T

Edited by Kotori-chan

I just finished the demo! :D I liked the idea behing the plot. Oh! The music was pretty good, too. What's my reward? Can I have an apple pie?  :rolleyes: 

The typos bothered me a little. But that's okay, no one is perfect at English. Just thought you'd like to find someone to correct the few grammatical mistakes in the demo and/or the full game. ;)

I just finished the demo and I thought of making a feedback.

Story:

It is quite intriguing how the story started. Though one might say its the way how to introduce the character, I think there is a more important reason why it was created that way (perhaps you can answer this). I think the girl on the ending part of the demo is the "dark" side of her personality. However, I also have a hunch that the nightmare that Ciel was into is actually the dream of the dead child she replaced back then. It could be a backstory or something, but still, I have no idea :D

Mechanics and Concept:

The mechanics and using the AP system to move items and interact with objects is quite my first time to see. Normally, horror games use unlimited amount of actions due to discovery, but this game allows the player to spend their time wisely and have a full grasp or focus of which to touch, where to go, what to use and so forth. The use of flames, the terminologies and the actual concept and set up of the map is also appropriate, matching with a singular music that puts players into a chill of the spine.

Graphics:

The graphics is okay and fitting its theme, especially that you made the sprites yourself. The fogs and those ever changing colors kinda projects that it is indeed a dream.

Bugs:

I kinda saw this bug along while accessing the demo. At first, you won't see it, but as you move the cursor, a part of the menu is moving and it lags the game menu.

eZm8dw6.jpg

It moves downwards and it kinda lags the frame movement of the menu while moving the cursor.

Verdict:

The game is interesting and it has been a long time for me playing a game like this with a horror and dream concept. I would like to see the full game someday and play it. Grade: 94 / 100

I want to say first and foremost that I love your character faces. They're very cute! Although, the way they are now, it's hard to see a lot of the shading; there's not much difference between the colors. Still, cute.

Second thing I want to say, that cat talks too much. He or she could really do with some good cat puns, too, I think.

I'm no good with horror games. I get scared too easily, even if nothing's going on. However, I'll get past that particular hurdle for you, Kotori-chan, because I like the way this game is looking so far. Let me just add this to my list of "games to keep an eye on".

Keep it up!

Edited by SpookyMothman

I want to say first and foremost that I love your character faces. They're very cute! Although, the way they are now, it's hard to see a lot of the shading; there's not much difference between the colors. Still, cute.

Second thing I want to say, that cat talks too much. He or she could really do with some good cat puns, too, I think.

I'm no good with horror games. I get scared too easily, even if nothing's going on. However, I'll get past that particular hurdle for you, Kotori-chan, because I like the way this game is looking so far. Let me just add this to my list of "games to keep an eye on".

Keep it up!

Cat puns.... now that gave me a good idea for Nyanpyr (Black Cat). That would be a "cat-astrophe" meow xD

Thank you for your support ^~^