Dark's Item Menu

Author : Dark Sky

Introduction
  This script enables you to have a window which display parameters of weapons and armors in inventory or a ranking system for items, weapons, armors!

Change logs

Version 1.0 : Release!

Version 2.0 : Make it compatible with Theo's Limited Inventory!

Version 2.1 : Add rank system for items/weapons/armors!

Screenshots

oGoOsYX.png

QTDALUt.png

Item Rank :

AKVkLWJ.png

How to Use
  Copy it and place below Materials and Theo's Limited Inventory if you both using 2 scripts, Of course above Main. Dont Forget to save!

Script

Get it here : http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=NgvM7yRS
Credit

Credit me Dark Sky if you are wanting to use this script! Free to use in every projects

Author's Notes

This is my first script. Sorry for my bad english!  :D 

Edited by Dark Sky

Nice script, I might check it out... so far, the only thing it seems to be missing is the ability to alphabetize. Then again, the old one is missing it too, but this one might need it more.

I really like this idea. Rather than just seeing a boring list of weapons/armor. Plus, you won't have to go to the equip menu to see stats and such.

The only issue I've seen (and this might just be a conflict with a script and not your script) is there is a lot of lag when I add your script. Again though, it may be conflicting with some other script. Otherwise great job!

Where do you get the lag? During the Item Scene, or during other Scenes?

Just the item scene. The minute I exit out of the item scene everything is fine and lag free. Chances are it's just an issue between this and some other miscellaneous script I have already.

It's cool indeed. However, I'm concerned about compatibility of my limited inventory script.

Like, displaying both equip weight/size and as well as equip stats. I don't have any idea how do I display the item weight since it seems you took all the space displaying about stats. Any idea? :|

Just saying tho, I haven't tested both script yet.

It's cool indeed. However, I'm concerned about compatibility of my limited inventory script.

Like, displaying both equip weight/size and as well as equip stats. I don't have any idea how do I display the item weight since it seems you took all the space displaying about stats. Any idea? :|

Just saying tho, I haven't tested both script yet.

Oh! I think i have to update my script to compatible with your script :) Thanks for your reply!

Edited by Dark Sky

Very nice! ;)  I might implement this to an idea where I use upgrade jewels instead of weapons that show bonus stats parameters, 

I'll have to look around your script or modify the weapon menu to implement it clearly. I'll give the result once I read your script more!

Thank you!  :)  That's a great idea! I hope you make it real. Well, I updated my script to compatible with Theo's Limit Inventory Check the #1 for new update !  :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update to version 2.1! Check the #1 to see the new update !

Version 2.0 Screenshot!
J4mJ6u2.png

Edited by Dark Sky