TheoAllen

Theo - Multiple Animations Display

Multiple Animations Display

Type : Graphical addon

Version : 1.0

Introduction :

Someone just finally found that the maximum number of animation pictures are up to 16 pics at same time. It might prevent you if you want to make some crazy animations. You can not edit how the editor works. But, how about merging two or more animations into single animation call? This script could help you

Screenshot :

multianime01.jpg

multianime02.jpg

multianime03.jpg

multianime04.jpg

How to use :

Simply add notetag to animation name

multianime05.jpg

Or edit through script config if you don't want to mess with animation name. Your choice

multianime06.jpg

Script :

Grab on my github

LadyMinerva for the request

Author's notes :

I never really need displaying animation pictures more than 16 though. I prefer simple animations :P

Haha! Thanks Theo for the script! ^_^  I'll go try it out right now and see if it works with other SBS.

Once I finish the animations, I can upload a video showing you why I needed this script lol. I'll let you know the results.

Edited by LadyMinerva

Well, yeah... I actually have no idea why it's needed :P

Even in my game / my SBS, the usage is a bit different.

Edit :

I forgot to clean up some unused codes in the script :o Since it was ported from my SBS afterall

Though, it seems don't generate any errors

Edit2 :

I just cleaned them up. Doesn't really affect though.

Ah, i'm not even surprised that you made something awesome now. Got used to your awesomeness. Though i don't see how someone would use more than 16 pics in an animation, it's pretty useful. I'm curious about LadyMinerva's animation now xD

Ah, i'm not even surprised that you made something awesome now. Got used to your awesomeness. Though i don't see how someone would use more than 16 pics in an animation, it's pretty useful. I'm curious about LadyMinerva's animation now xD

Same. Let's just wait then, ahay... :P

lol oh you guys will be surprised, just you wait...  ;)

If you saw my battle system, you probably might have a feeling...

Edited by LadyMinerva

Well, looks like this fella is going to make the whole animations into the next level of 'lebayness'!! 277638789.png

Like the idea, tho. Guess by this script, extending animations to more than 16 frames will be possible depends on who and how the script is used... 781152299.png

Let's see if I can port it into the lesser VX version, then... 411112134.png

Author's notes :

I never really need displaying animation pictures more than 16 though. I prefer simple animations :P

Simple animations, yes...

Well, explain this http://prntscr.com/3vkxj0

... darn, I didn't saved the more fierce version of this animation... 277638789.png

P.S.: Don't waste your time to seek what 'lebayness' means. Well, it roughly means awesome but in different level...

Edited by richter_h

Well, looks like this fella is going to make the whole animations into the next level of 'lebayness'!! 277638789.png

Like the idea, tho. Guess by this script, extending animations to more than 16 frames will be possible depends on who and how the script is used... 781152299.png

Let's see if I can port it into the lesser VX version, then... 411112134.png

Author's notes :

Simple animations, yes...

Well, explain this http://prntscr.com/3vkxj0

... darn, I didn't saved the more fierce version of this animation... 277638789.png

P.S.: Don't waste your time to seek what 'lebayness' means. Well, it roughly means awesome but in different level...

I believe you can... You managed to port my animation state to VX one, don't you? This one is not that different. Just it has a little 'tweaks'. Dummy sprite FTW!

It simple... folks... believe me... it's even just need 'ONE' picture. Though, I zoomed it 400% larger 2639678693.png

The one you wish to find is http://prntscr.com/3vkyeh, isn't it?  1762775229.png

Sounds like this might come in handy. Who knows if I go over board on one of the animations one day!

and thank you for the script Theo.

You're welcome :D

I believe you can... You managed to port my animation state to VX one, don't you? This one is not that different. Just it has a little 'tweaks'. Dummy sprite FTW!

The one you wish to find is http://prntscr.com/3vkyeh, isn't it?  1762775229.png

Let's see, then... 411112134.png

And heck, that's the one I'm looking for 277638789.png