zxmxph.png

Celtica ACE

GAME PROGRESSION [  28% ]

Game System            Genre                     Developer              Program

Action Battle System | Action RPG game | Darkgear Games |  Rpgmaker VXace

2hfhn54.jpg

dvk4ls.png

ABOUT HOW I BEGIN CREATING THIS GAME...NEW

It all started when i was young, i was never good at any sports or math, that's when i played my first video game, it was a mario bros game on the NES, and it got me by the tail... man it was love at first sight, since then i never stopped. I played all kinds of video games, on summer of 1993 i got a Super Nintendo tape of "Legend of Zelda - A link to the past" and it change me forever.

i was never good at anything but draw, and i wasn't hoping to get good at anything else, so i got determined to create games, i really got into RPG games, a lot of then... and one day i was at my friends house and he showed me the RPG MAKER 95, he was doing a game, since then i was determined to build a game, don't matter how don't matter when, i was GOING TO BUILD A GAME.

My family was never able to buy a computer so i have to introduce my friends to the concept of building games and try to convince then into creating a game, thing is, all my friends loved RPG games, so it was easy to start a project with then.

BUT... you all know how it is with a project, it consumes you... takes a lot of you time, and sometimes even if you love it, its stressing as hell, depending of other to build my game was not a good strategy, so i was obligated to wait so i could buy a computer, that never happen until 2009.

Well long story short i been trying a lot to build a game since then, but i aways failed, until i recently felt nostalgic for the idea and bough me a copy of the RPGMAKER VX ACE to start again, NOW FOR REAL, I HAVE TO FINISH THIS.

I HAVE THE FELLING THAT YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND ME, I REALLY GOT BORED AND GIVE UP OF THINGS FAST,
SO PLEASE HELP ME, THE ONLY WAY TO FINISH THIS IS WITH YOUR FEEDBACK, I NEED YOU ALL.

LETS DO THIS.

love, Blackalchemist

STORY / SETTING / PURPOSE NEW

Heavily influenced by games on the SNES (Super Nintendo System) RPG games, like Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Evermore and mostly Legend of Zelda, i got determined to build a my own game of Action RPG.

when the time passed everything changed, new games appear, and new mechanics in all types of games, start to change the way we played games forever, inspired by Elder Scrolls: Skyrim witch i played (A LOT) i start to imagining what could happen if i mixed all the game styles i aways loved from my childhood with now games like this.

So the idea it`s to set a scenario, when you can play a "Zelda Stylized" game with a "Quests and Leveling" method system....

But that`s was not good enough,wishing to create something new, i created a world im my head and stared to give life to it.

​i really wanted to try something out of the box, so this world is really different of anything that i already imagined, im pretty dark myself so i decided to create something cute, something colorful that could speak to anyone not just my taste.

make something different is a path to find creativity and try something new and refreshing.

I Aways loved the celtic culture and nordic mythology so i decide to use it as a base to game, creating a atmosphere that resembles to celtic tribes from nordic gods own my own way of course.

ir really wish to make a fun game, so everyone can have a good time playing, and for those like me who played a lot of games long ago, remember a little what was like been a child and enjoy simple things in life like defeating a boss or saving a princess...

hope you all enjoy it, and have a good time.

PS: there`s gonna be a lot of RPGmaker and General RPGs easter eggs on this game.

dvk4ls.png

INSIDE THE GAME

meet your heroine.

THE BRAVE YOUNG WITCH NEW

In a time when balanced is keep by a eternal battle of magic in the sky god lands, evil and good fight against each other to decide the destiny of the mortals on the Celtica lands, on a dark day the Good Witch is defeat by the Evil Witch, falling from the sky on the top of the Thunder Mountain where lies the Village of Thunder, on her last breath she calls for help... could anyone hear her calling? who will carry the fate of the lands of Celtica? who will fight to stop the evil that grows unstoppable?

in the Village near by a young very girl, children of the bravest warrior of Celtica dream about a falling star on the mountain, a strange calling from a light... her destiny and her life will change now forever....

get into the world of the game.

THE BALANCE THAT PROTECTED THE LAND NEW

"Since the beginning of time the ancients tells the story about the endless battle that holds among the stars the destiny of the free Celtica Lands."

the game is hold on a fantasy Land of Celtica, that is full of magic and brave deeds.

On a pre-medieval land where people has a vast culture and respects magic as the hands of destiny, you will explore dungeons forests and caves full of adventures and powerful monsters, the game is colorful and full of surprises.

Find your way into the history, as you collect spells that will help you overcame the obstacles, take the fate of the Land in your hands as you help the free people and defeat the monsters that destroy all life.

four islands full o mystery and cool characters are waiting for you in this adventure, can you save this land of the evil?.

dvk4ls.png

GAME SCREENSHOTS NEW

2im2e50.png

25t9ibo.png

GAME TRAILERS

GAME BETA TRAILER

dvk4ls.png

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE, I BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG TO MAKE A PROJECT ON RPG MAKER.

IF YOU LIKED THE GAME YOU CAN HELP ME ON KICKSTARTER OR USE ONE OF THE GAME BANNERS

ON YOUR SIGNATURE.

HELP CELTICA AT  9k8rjk.jpg

not implemented yet :( .

BANNERS AND STUFF

212v61h.png

banner 180x60 pixels

para usar esse banner cole esse código na sua assinatura:

[url=http://zip.net/bmnVgn] [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/212v61h.png[/IMG] [/url]

2wpqtz4.png

banner 234x60 pixels

[url=http://zip.net/bmnVgn] [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/2wpqtz4.png[/IMG] [/url]

200ya15.png 

banner 234x60 pixels código:

[url=http://zip.net/bmnVgn] [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/200ya15.png[/IMG] [/url]

2prwjeg.png

banner 234x60 pixels código:

[url=http://zip.net/bmnVgn] [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2prwjeg.png[/IMG][/url]

dvk4ls.png

ESPECIAL THANKS

CREDITS

Talented help from future friends.

SCRIPTS:

"Pause (v1.0)"

"Character EX(v1.2)"
"Parallax EX (v1.2)"
"Weather EX (v1.7)"
"Event Sensor Range (v1.0)"
"Animated Cursor (V1.2)"
"Ultima HUD (v1.1)"
"Chain Commands (v1.4)"
"XAS ACTIVE HUD VX (v1.0)"
"XAS QUICK TOOL SELECT (v1.0)"

by Moghunter

http://www.atelier-rgss.com

mubl1k.png

"Galv's Region Effects"

"Galv's Respawn Time"
"Galv's Multiple Storage Containers"
"Galv's Move "
"Galv's Cam Control"
"Galv's Variable Timer Functions"

by Galv`s

http://galvs-scripts.com

mubl1k.png

"Fix Picture to Map"

"Quest Journal [VXA]"

by Modern Algebra

mubl1k.png

"Ace Message System v1.05"
"Pop Message"
"Call Event v1.00"
"Spawn Event v1.00"
'Event Chase Player v1.00"
"Force Move Tiles v1.00"
"Common Event Tiles v1.01"

by Yanfly

http://yanflychannel.wordpress.com

mubl1k.png

"Self-Switch Reset"

by Kread-EX

mubl1k.png

"Scene Themes"

"Direct Message Window Skin Specification"

by Aarowaim

mubl1k.png

"Message Sound"

by Raizen

mubl1k.png

"Stealth System"

by Prof. Meow Meow and LiTTleDRAgo

mubl1k.png

"Awesome Light Effects"

by KHAS

http://arcthunder.site40.net

mubl1k.png

"XAS ABS -Xiderwong Action System"

by XIDEROWNG

http://www.atelier-rgss.com/XAS/Manual.htm

mubl1k.png

dvk4ls.png

by Blackalchemist

Last Updated tuesday july 1

Edited by blackalchemist

Wow. This looks great!

Thank you very much.

This needs a LOT more posts. Graphics are insane. My only concern is... is there a way we can zoom out just a little bit? If not, oh well.

Thank you very much, on the promo video, the game footage are zoom in a lot, the actual game screen size is in the screenshot section.

anyway this idea of zoom on the game could be cool, i will see into that.   :D thx.

Wow!  I can tell a LOT of work has been put into this!!  You've nailed the visual style!!!  I love watching her chop down those bushes! (I'm a sucker for breaking/smashing pots and anything fragile in games!)  I can see the SNES influence and I love that classic adventure feel!!  You've got something special here! :)

I think red or green would be better for that HP bar, makes it easier to notice a drop in HP, it doesn't stand out as much as it should being something important when it's white (which blends a little with the HUD).

This looks quite promising overall, though I'm not a fan of action rpgs as my reaction times are terrible I'll be considering playing this one anyway (when it gets a demo). Will be giving this my support with a banner.

Good luck!

Oh wow... How did I miss this!?  This is very incredible, it has a very unique style of its own, which is hard for a lot of people to create.

I love the digital arts that went into this project. This does remind me of the Legend of Zelda series in terms of the style and action system.

Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more of this soon!  ^_^

I don't know how this has so little comments. You are awesome men, keep up the good work, this game is gold.

Thank you very much sir /o/

Oh wow... How did I miss this!?  This is very incredible, it has a very unique style of its own, which is hard for a lot of people to create.

I love the digital arts that went into this project. This does remind me of the Legend of Zelda series in terms of the style and action system.

Thank so much,  it`s that a game on your banner you`re working on? wanna see your stuff too.

Wow!  I can tell a LOT of work has been put into this!!  You've nailed the visual style!!!  I love watching her chop down those bushes! (I'm a sucker for breaking/smashing pots and anything fragile in games!)  I can see the SNES influence and I love that classic adventure feel!!  You've got something special here! :)

i`m a sucker for breaking stuff too ahahaha thank you very much, did you made your avatar picture? it`s gorgeous.

I think red or green would be better for that HP bar, makes it easier to notice a drop in HP, it doesn't stand out as much as it should being something important when it's white (which blends a little with the HUD).

This looks quite promising overall, though I'm not a fan of action rpgs as my reaction times are terrible I'll be considering playing this one anyway (when it gets a demo). Will be giving this my support with a banner.

Good luck!

thank you soo much, yes, YES i like the idea of the change the color on the HP bar, i think it`s gonna stand out more.

i will do it, thanks for the hint  /o/

Thank so much,  it`s that a game on your banner you`re working on? wanna see your stuff too.

It is, but it's still really early development so not available at the moment. Plus I'm planning to make a website on it!  :)

Super cute title you have here! The graphics are utterly fantastic; you are clearly a master of vector. Something I think I'll struggle with for the longest of days. All your hard work has certainly paid off! Keep it up! I'm totally supporting this.*plops banner in siggy*  :D

Absolutely love the art style in this game. So amazing - keep it up, I look forward to this one

AHAHA thanks budie /o/ 

Awesome, non rtp games on vxa!  Keep it up.

Thank you /o/

Super cute title you have here! The graphics are utterly fantastic; you are clearly a master of vector. Something I think I'll struggle with for the longest of days. All your hard work has certainly paid off! Keep it up! I'm totally supporting this.*plops banner in siggy*  :D

HOLY CRAP thank you so much.

yes most of the graphics are made in vector, and don`t worry you will got the hand on vector im sure of it o/.

*High Five*

Amazing game! However I was wondering why it was named Celtica VX if it was created in Ace?

The project started on VX, and i just... keep the tittle the same??? ..... ALRIGHT IT`S FIXING TIMEEEEE /o/

Thank you.

Edited by blackalchemist